Yes, I have an IQ of 122. No, I'm not a Trumptard. No, I'm not NatSoc. Yes, I read 4 books a week. Yes...

Yes, I have an IQ of 122. No, I'm not a Trumptard. No, I'm not NatSoc. Yes, I read 4 books a week. Yes, the rise of Trump has many parallels to that of Hitler. No, America is not being made great again (you're nostalgic for the Cold War era). Yes, I am unequivocally better than you. Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any questions?
Actually, yes
How come you have an IQ of 122 and still don't figure how to post in the right board?

>Any questions?
Was getting caught part of your plan?

>Irish
>122 IQ
You're not fooling anyone O'neal

show benis

why don't you kill yourself unironically or just stop coming to Sup Forums?

Why don't go you to

Which country will the Jews jump to when they have bled America dry?

>122 iq
>Implying that's high on Sup Forums

Only retards unironically state points of reference for their “intellect”.

Disregarded.

>IQ 122
Wooooooowwww you’re so smart user!

Pretty good bait. All fields.

>IQ of 122
Those are rookie numbers, son.

>Yes, I read 4 books a week.

Is it the same 4 coloring books every week, or do your foster parents rotate new material in for you?

Are you Albanian

>I have an IQ of 122
Not at all impressive faggot
>I read 4 books a week
Probably trash, something with content isn't finished in two days and needs to linger for a while.
>the rise of Trump has many parallels to that of Hitler
Your point being? That far-left retards are responsible for both?
>I am unequivocally better than you
I doubt it just based on this statement, but within your idiotic worldview it's probably true.

Yes, I have an IQ of 123.
No, I'm not a Trumptard, Trump makes both good and poor decisions.
No I'm not a NatSoc, because it will never work in Poland, however it can work somewhere else.
No, I do not boast how much I read, because it means nothing - one can read much and understand none of it.
No the rise of Trump doesn't parallel that of Hitler, Hitler envisioned complete revamp of the system, while Trump has no desire to change constitution.
No, the America isn't in good shape now, but it's not Trump's fault and economically speaking it is improving, tax cut was a step in right direction. Economy is not everything however and if racial trends continue, the future of America looks bleak. It would also be great if America had a sovereign foreign policy, instead of putting Israel first, but again, Trump isn't the one who started this. After 60s social structure of America began breaking down, so I guess I'm nostalgic for Cold War America.
I know too little about you to make judgements about whether I'm superior to you. I admit, I do not know everything, but I might know something.
Questioning this is pointless, but if you are willing to do it regardless, indulge me.
And yes, OP is either a fag that sniffs his own farts, or LARPs as one.

it does the way they campained is similair. Consider the following. Trump is hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Any questions?
Just one: Why are you telling me all that?

DAB ON THEM HATERS HAHJA
I HAVE AN IQ OF 300 AND TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER SUPREME KING TRUMP
PICKLE RIIIICK

OFF BY ONE HAHA
IM PICKLE RIIIIIICK
TIME TO KILL MYSELF

>122
Hahahaha. Thanks oh wise one.

at last i truly see IMPEACH GROMPFF

>I read 4 books a week
So you're not employed!

>777

you're still awake? fucking kys

>IQ 122
You are the best of the worst.

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

>Thinking an IQ of 122 is high.

Cutie.

>122 IQ
Explains everything

This is Sup Forums. Your IQ isn't special here.

Well, I have an IQ of 255. Yes, I read 700 books a day, fully memorize them too (yawn). Yes, America is being made great again. Yes, I'm unequivocally the best of all time, including the future that I've already divined with my supreme intellect. I'd ask for questions, but I'm so intelligent I already know what will be asked, this is already starting to bore me. I'm going to solve the unified theory now, excuse me.

Why the fuck do you waste your time reading 4 books a week?

>122
My IQ is 142 and I voted for Trump. Suck
a dick Potato nigger.

Yes I have an IQ of 146.
Yes I voted for Trump.
Yes I predicted his win and bet heavily on him online, too.
Yes OP is a shill.
Yes OP is full of shit.

Voting is for dumb slave niggers.

I have an IQ if 160 and i voted Trump. I also encouraged others to do so. I’m better than you, suck my dick fag.

He actually sounds extremely intelligent

>122 IQ
>high

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.