Why didn't you sell your bitcoin back in December, user?

Why didn't you sell your bitcoin back in December, user?

I make enough at my day job of executive meat rotator at Wendy's that my crypto losses were ultimately insignificant

Because a true gentleman hodls.

But i did. Sold at 18k on the way up because I thought the crash was inbound.
Took the money and pumped it into the stock market.

Cause I listened to too many dummies. Still made a profit but nowhere near what I could have made.

that was the time to buy

>Not selling at >15k
>Not buying back in at >10k

If you lost money you deserve it. Consolidation periods are very predictable and normal.

Because I sold somebody else's bitcoin at 18k and am buying it back now for them at 7.5k.

>owning bitcoin
>not shorting the hell out of these delusional buttcoiners

Friendly reminder that by the time the plebs are told “Look at this great investment” it ain’t a great investment.

because i didn't get in this game only to get out

im here too win.

Because it will reach 85,000 by end of year.

This but making six figures writing code.

did la

Yeah. Basically if you see someone saying "buy buy buy" on mainstream media like CNN, that's the time you consider selling, or you nix the idea of investing in it completely.

i too feel down for not selling at 250% gains but oh well. i didn't have the experience anyways.
will try to make something out of trading this year.

Bitcoin is on the right track.
Stay made no-coiner

Shut up and buy you fucking shills. It will rise again. We'll all be rich.

Bitcoin hasn't seen anywhere near the bottom IMHO. At the end of the day the technology of block chain is interesting and relevant, however Bitcoin itself has a net intrinsic value of zero. Tulip Mania 2.0

/biz/ is having a hilarious meltdown at the moment
i'm trying to convince them to dump everything

>sell sell sell

sold last Friday of November at just above 10k.

Felt a bit remorseful when it rose to 18k+ but still mage 240% pure profit, and as things look now with folks struggling to sell their BTC's, I'm happy with the cash in the bank.

i dont have any bitcoins OP. im not buying them just to sell them. i have better things to do with my time like make racist movie posters from actual movie posters