SELL SELL SELL

>SELL SELL SELL
Why is the economy crashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/lowes-one-time-1000-bonus-is-open-to-full-time-workers-with-20-plus-years-of-service-2018-02-02
sfgate.com/news/article/Government-set-to-borrow-nearly-1-trillion-this-12549659.php
monticello.org/site/jefferson/private-banks-spurious-quotation
investopedia.com/news/low-volatility-may-spur-stock-market-crash-filia/
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-05/asx-australian-share-market-plunges/9396016
reuters.com/article/us-offshore-wealth/super-rich-hold-32-trillion-in-offshore-havens-idUSBRE86L03U20120722
businessinsider.com/wealthy-money-offshore-makes-inequality-look-even-worse
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-plans-to-ask-for-716-billion-for-national-defense-in-2019--a-major-increase/2018/01/26/9d0e30e4-02a8-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.f01b91c4ece5
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/05/583279834/lloyds-says-it-will-block-bitcoin-purchases-on-its-credit-cards
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The storm is upon us.

save up money and buy after crash

Whew

>i-its just a c-correction guys

Trump GOP economic policies finally kicking in

>GOP tax bill passes
>ECONOMY FUCKING COLLAPSES

But will I still get my $1.50/week??

We've got 1,600 points to go before it becomes a "correction", and a "crash" would mean -2,500 in a day.

Down 1 or 2 percent in one day is literally nothing and only serves to identify the shills who'll openly root for their own country's failure just to spite Trump.

yep enjoy your crumbs

market will open in just over an hour. We'll see what happens.

Samefagging hard.

Range ban all Canadian IP’s

>The 10-year yield has been trading around levels last seen four years ago in the wake of Friday’s monthly jobs report that revealed a jump in wage growth. That stoked inflation fears and in turn, concerns the Federal Reserve will increase interest rates faster than expected.

Wage growth. Goes to show running a country on behalf of stockholders isn't the same as running the country on behalf of citizens despite what some politicians seem to think.

Expectations of more rate hikes I'm guessing.

To me, this is expected strategy from the massive wealth Globalists.

Been waiting for it.

>Why is the economy crashing?
I'll tell you why, it rhymes with BLUMPF

the trump bubble is bursting

exactly this

The Fed is talking about raising interest rates for the first time in 9 years. They kept the economy from doing a faceplant during the 0bammy years to the tune of $10 Trillion. Now they have to punish Trump to try to suck some of that inflationary support back in. It is just what the Fed does. It keeps the Rat administrations on life support and punishes conservative administrations by making them pay for it all.

That's me posting twice u newtard

ahahaha hahaha how blatantly FAKE can they get?
>60B wiped off value
"VALUE", aha ahha ahaha, a crypto ultra-volatile shit.
OK, here's my company, I value it at 1Billion.
What? you're offering one dollar?
>1 Billion company value wiped off!!!

Will you stop being a cuck if it doesn't "crash" like you're hoping?

No, never-mind, you'll double down on being a cuck instead.

>economy is doing great
>Thanks Obama!! sluuuurp mm I love your cummies!

>lose a few points
>FUCKING BLUUUUMF!
You dumb niggers don't even realize that this happens nearly every February.

A little ironic given that cash windfall from the corporate cut could always just go straight to shareholders. I think it was reported Exxon had $6bn in earning increase. Their dividend is .77c a quarter, and they've now got $1.5 extra per share. That is a nearly 50% yield increase if it all went to shareholders.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Elites are trying to sway the stock market

Trump voters are the biggest cucks on the planet.

They give corporations trillions combined in tax cuts and then thank them for crumbs.

Lowe’s one-time $1,000 bonus is open to full-time workers with 20-plus years of service
marketwatch.com/story/lowes-one-time-1000-bonus-is-open-to-full-time-workers-with-20-plus-years-of-service-2018-02-02

A fucking one-time bonus of $1000 for 20 years of work? Jesus christ that's an insult.

Meanwhile America is going broke.

Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year
sfgate.com/news/article/Government-set-to-borrow-nearly-1-trillion-this-12549659.php

Who did you vote for in the canadian election?

MOMMY WHY IS IT STILL GOING DOWN! I BOUGHT AT THE ALL TIME HIGH MOMMY! WHY THE FUCK AM I LOSING ALL MY MONEY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let me thank you for confining all your leafery in this one thread so as not to fuck up the rest of the board

FAEK NOOZ

monticello.org/site/jefferson/private-banks-spurious-quotation

>The first part of the quotation ("If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered") has not been found anywhere in Thomas Jefferson's writings...the words "inflation" and "deflation" are not documented until after Jefferson's lifetime.

Jacinda

Just short the market.

fug

Just

in

Time

investopedia.com/news/low-volatility-may-spur-stock-market-crash-filia/

looks like a crash is being predicted by a few in the market. we'll see...

Was the $10 Trillion the Fed blew into the 0bama bubble a loan?

>2018
>trusting any prediction any investment site anywhere says ever

>posting the same thing twice

Yeah, that's definitely samefagging.

ASX wrap: $30 billion wiped off the Australian share market
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-05/asx-australian-share-market-plunges/9396016

world financial crash imminent

I posted 2 different things. Are you retarded?

Profits are being redirected to employees salaries instead of the pockets of the shareholders.

Remember, the stock market reflects how well the shareholders are doing, not you.

Wage growth usually precedes inflation growth. Inflation growth usually precedes an interest rate increase. An expectation of higher interest rates increases the yield curve of bonds, which funnels capital out of stocks and into bonds.

This is why wages go up and the stock market goes down. But the stock market behavior of a couple days isn't necessarily an indicator of a broader trend.

Not quite. See

>I posted 2 different things

That is, at least, debatable. Those are essentially the same post. The samefagging accusation stands.

youre retarded enough to believe that i was trying to pretend that those 2 posts were coming from 2 different users?

spbp

It's exactly what I'm saying. If salaries remained flat and company profits continued to rise, the stock market would continue it's meteoric trajectory.

That is exactly what I'm saying as it's a fairly common tactic to make it seem like your point of view is more popular than it is. I don't know how much more clearly I can say this.

>meanwhile, America is going broke

It isn't, the debt picture is more complicated than that. You can think of it as the deficit is directly funding the tax cut, and the question of how sustainable that is depends on where the money is. The government itself has no fear of paying its debts, it prints money. The limit to that is what it is printing money for. If it just passed a bill to print a trillion dollars to buy every Big Mac in the United States, the economy would have some kind of weird meltdown as all of a sudden investors started buying McDonald's franchises like they're gold mines in order to send hamburgers to the Treasury.

But as it is, from what little I understand since I never looked at the tax bill much, the tax cuts are mostly funding corporate earnings, earnings in the upper income brackets and some extra take home in the lower brackets. I don't think the latter is very significant, but I could be wrong. If history is any guide tho, corporate earnings are just going to go to shareholders, which means investors, and what to investors do with their money? Put most of it in assets, which means assets experience greater demand and so prices rise. So I'd guess that we'd see assets continue rising fueled by the tax cut, but the short term dip is probably a result of expected interest hikes. If there were a full on crash it would be some other kind of panic.

Good post user. Fairly well informed.

>and what to investors do with their money?

Good question.

Super rich hold $32 trillion in offshore havens
reuters.com/article/us-offshore-wealth/super-rich-hold-32-trillion-in-offshore-havens-idUSBRE86L03U20120722

The ultrawealthy have 10% of global GDP stashed in tax havens — and it’s making inequality worse than it appears
businessinsider.com/wealthy-money-offshore-makes-inequality-look-even-worse

Nothing special here really
>I remember this was sub 300

Very true. Most conservatards don't understand that companies make higher profits by suppressing wages and shipping jobs overseas. Not the only way they make profits but a big way. This is what CEOs spend most of their time focused on.

>>I remember this was sub 300

your chart says different

and that's the S&P500

no it's OSEBX
sub 300 are years ago now

when the market crashes is the perfect time to buy not sell. At minimum HODL if you don't have spare cash for more investments

>OSEBX

lol

It's called rising interest rates OP. Everyone is selling off. Our economy is so fucked up and the interest rates are so low that it's causing abnormal behavior. If even a small amount of growth is in the forecast then interest rates will go up. They HAVE to raise interest rates. It's a lose-lose. Before the left demonizes me let me just say that driving up spending and keeping interest rates down is only prolonging the weak economy and ensure an even worse collapse. Just let it all burn. The whole system is fucked.

>abc.net.au/news/2018-02-05/asx-australian-share-market-plunges/9396016
I put $10k into an ASX200 ETF at 3pm, how fucked am I when the market opens again?

>when twenty trillion dollars of deficit spending is 'free market capitalism'

I hope we never recover this time.

lol

>yanks have compulsory blowjob classes

>lowest value in 3 months
oh no

this

So wouldn't one expect the stock market to decline in value if the manufacturing sector is coming along? If I have ten million invested in Apple and decide to build a ten million dollar factory so I sell my stock, the stock market declines but the economy is expanded.

>if the stock market collapses, you win

Economics is complicated.

because of interest rates and strong economy
which you would know if you could at least start reading the ENTIRE headline instead of jumping off on buzzwords and proving you dont know shit

>he fell for the Bitcoin meme

kek this, big dip incoming.

This feels so fucking great, seeing all those fat ass smuggies getting BTFO so hard. Those fucking keks who bought at 19k

'why' indeed.

What the fuck is going on here?

The memo fell flat, and now the Jews want to destroy the last thing Trump has going into an election year: The economy.

Make no mistake, the Jews will stop at nothing - NOTHING - to stop Trump. Even if it means sabotaging the stock market with a mass sell-off.

But taxation is theft and Trump passed the tax-cuts which means they're automatically a gift to the White Race. Also liberal tears, or something.

Are you saying Trump is wrong, cuck? Are you? Pic related, they're coming, nigger. They're coming for traitors. You're not a traitor, are you?

It's not even a market correction, which happen periodically - a market correction is a >10% decrease in stock prices. Until the dip exceeds 20%, it isn't a crash. But it is a significant dip, good to watch.

Because they know the tax cut is a sham and inflation will soon consume us...

not at all

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Gains $37 Billion from Tax Cuts
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/

>Not giving your money to the government is a gain

Government set to borrow nearly $1 trillion this year, an 84 percent jump from last year

But that's because of niggers, spics, liberals, and Philadelphia Eagles fans.

It's absolutely NOT because of the bloated defense budgets full of boondoggles and kickbacks to the military industrial complex, subsidies to companies that don't need it and often got it because of lobbyists, and public-private partnerships that are really just a way to funnel taxpayers' dollars to campaign donors.

oh nooooo the cryptocoin pump n dump scam is finally falling apart, this is terrible for the economy. -t ponzi scheme hedgefund manager who sells coins to nocoiners

Because the stock market is literally controlled by emotionally unstable people. They seriously think one big sell means whatever they have stock in is now worthless and try to drop it. It's why Trump does nothing but say good shit about the economy ever because the stock market is 90% stopping neurotics from freaking out.

bitcoin was a great meme to fall for until just recently. everyone should have seen the crash coming when it costs $20 in fees to send $20. Plus the power inefficiency of buying all the graphics cards.

>short at 19k
the real money is in trading, not mining

And it only took ricejews to threaten to ban it for it to happen.

kikes are losing millions of shekels today!! Hopefully even more the rest of the week

exactlies!

Trump plans to ask for $716 billion for national defense in 2019 — a major increase
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-plans-to-ask-for-716-billion-for-national-defense-in-2019--a-major-increase/2018/01/26/9d0e30e4-02a8-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.f01b91c4ece5

I'm talking about the people who genuinely believed that BTC would go to like 100k before the year was over.

Obligatory sage

But those sandniggers aren't going to bomb themselves.

... okay, fine, they would, but it's more fun when we do it.

I was talking about the army dudes prepping dildos.

But user, the kikes never lose money, crashes is their best time.

>BBBbbb-but the economy would be better under Trump, look at the graph! What is that? No, the reason the economy is doing so well is because of Trump, not Obama. It's not true, Trump is not leeching off of Obama's legacy.

Fast forward about 1 year and you're whole eonomy is crashing. Let me guess, that is Obama's fault now?

>inb4 hurr durr shill

To be fair, these are the same people who are ordered to turn a blind eye to Bacha Bazi. That kind of guilt really does fuck with your head.

On net the impact depends on who the investors are and what the general use of money is.

But yeah, assets can be considered a haven from inert cash, which can also mean betting against the real economy. Equities and resold houses aren't considered in GDP, for instance, because it isn't new wealth. Just passing around titles to property. A bunch of money can flee to property for capital gains or rentierism, but this can basically then be a sign of doubt in real growth, since it went into the market for ownership over a fixed stock of assets rather than the creation of new things.

Well looking at the Swedish stock market the same thing seems to be happening right now too, I guess
we are very exposed to this. Could be good in the long run, hopefully some shtf-event will make this country
saner and maybe even save it.

That's just the kikes' present for the first non-jewish FED chairman in 40 years.

I said it once and will say it again. They will tank the US economy just to fuck Trump and make sure no white male every become president again.

Those who are behind this are the ones destroying the west (soros)

One of te biggest banks in the UK have just band cripto transactions too lol

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/05/583279834/lloyds-says-it-will-block-bitcoin-purchases-on-its-credit-cards

idk user probably jews selling us out to the gooks.