youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
youtu.be/xy6-wpmbyr8
thelocal.se/20150605/swedish-student-was-killed-by-colombian-rebels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope she was blacked before getting killed

To be culturally enriched

No doubt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am quite sure she got a generous and extended application of black semen before even they tired of her fucking mouth.

I would be willing to bet a very large amount of money that she did, multiple times even.

I'm sure her parents are fastidiously arranging a local invader/"refugee" suckoff points around their city with optional finger-in-anus to apologize that their daughter's head obviously wasn't good enough to service their chocolate warriors' muhdiks while attached.

Wasnt she a jew? Was anything of value really lost? Will sweden be able to function without her?

She got shot when trying to run away, no blacking for her

She wasn't the video is available

For a few seconds after decapitation her eyes could be seen flickering. In this brief moment, her last thought was
>Sup Forums was right again

I think it's safe to assume that she WANTED to be killed.

Liberals deserve to be killed by their third-world pets.

>Was anything of value really lost?
no, that's why everyone is laughing friend

not getting shot and beheaded by niggers
but failed

The last thing going through her head was probably "Oh no, there will probably be racist backlash about this"

I'm sure that's correct.

Sad but probably true

A hahaha fuck Sweden and fuck women in politics.

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

Serves her right

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=8swEL-6aZAU

thx m8

Does anyone have a better video than that potato?

When you get beheaded by your enemies, you win

This news are from last march

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

"breaths in"

AJHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAFDAGFULaufhjuasglhfulqweuhhahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

you can almost see her thinking "they are good guys, we are going just for a walk", like she doesnt even realize the gravity of the situation until last second

Such a boring fucking video, only niggers could manage to fuck up and make a video of two people getting executed with point blank rifle shots this utterly dull

>fought for equality
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
No idea, no, and yes

Tryna get black cock at the source

youtube.com/watch?v=bgDF2xfcbv8
thread theme

She was a well-intentioned white woman.
Which is the worst possible combination in the world.
She truly believed that all are created equal, and disparities are due to nebulous things like "society's fault" and "white privilege". So she set off on an adventure to prove just how right she was.
Except she was totally, completely incorrect.
All are not equal, and nonsense like 'white privilege' doesn't exist. Such foolishness can only exist in the type of societies created by white people. Safe, prosperous societies that remove so much danger that well-intentioned white women come to believe that there are no dangers in the world.
So they set off to prove just how great a society they could create if only we listened to them.

Then a few niggers cut her fucking head off.

Well, congratulations, you got yourself caught! What's the next move in your master plan?

toll paid

Old news, her and an American got kidnapped by jungle rebels and got their heads blown off with a shotgun.

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

>Catalan
>swedish
That bitch got what she deserved

this one seems more fitting considering the end result
youtu.be/xy6-wpmbyr8

Another brainwashed fool who thinks everyone has the same good intentions as her. Although if you saw her political standing and beliefs, nothing of value was really lost and Sweden is better off.

I wonder is she was having second thoughts about her entire set of core beliefs right at the end. Like maybe, just maybe, I was wrong about blacks and then BOOM goes the shotgun.

Nice

this is inaccurate

there;s a video on liveleak of her execution, she had her hands tied behind her back, and was shot. The camera then cuts forward to her lying on the ground with blood on her, and she is lying there motionless with her head intact.

>implying that africoons didn't use her head for voodoo mahjeek

Sage. Slide shit of year old news. Posted five times in the last six hours.

While this is really funny and I'm glad she got what she deserved, why is is this continually being posted non stop, every day? I can't help but feel there is an (((ulterior motive))) at play here...

They both didn't have their hands tied and she got beheaded after death

Our Sup Forumsbros in Congo puttin in da work, respekt

a bit like the "bridel gown" chick. wanted to prove that muslims are cool and non violent, gets raped and killed by them.

Well it's not like they don't do this shit every fucking day of course it's routine for them

I feel this has meme potential.

exactly.
It's impossible to feel sympathy for these fools.

No it was "damnit Sup Forums IS always right"

I belive she was

Around blacks, never relax your bowels postmortem

I don't hate white people because they are white, i hate white people because I have no sympathy when i see some white man get killed by their own stupidity when they were warned over and over not to do the things that ended on their demise.

thelocal.se/20150605/swedish-student-was-killed-by-colombian-rebels

Reality is bifurcated
>the social lies necessary for modern society (cultural marxism)
>and the way things really are (redpilled)

She wanted to apply the former to the latter. Truth comes at you real fast and is usually brutally unforgiving.

Ohhh well live and learn.

This is what they bring into Sweden and Europe that then rapes kills and dismembers others so it's hard to feel bad about Karma at play

Not just Karma, poetic justice as well

88 hours in Paint

These “news” are a year old.
But according to interviews with her friends and family she thought the world was unfair, that some had more then others and at a young age asked her mom how she could make he world a better place.
Well March last year she did make the world a little bit better by making the count for the feminatzi and open boarder group one less.

FARC is still a thing in Columbia?

Oh neat! we are going to go see the black mans spaceship I hear so much abo-

Besides being niggers, does anybody know the reason why they shot and beheaded her?

She was white.

Yeah they are just another narco trafficking organization with the recruiting edge of ideology.

>liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

HOLY FUCK>

Everyone witness! the egalitarian Liberals visit an african shithole because we're all "equal" and get beheaded and violently splattered into pieces.

DISGUSTING DUMB BRAINWASHED NAIVE FUCKING CUNT.
Let it be a lesson to you other mentally ill self-loathing progressive morons

It wasn't a ransom saying or a witch doctor saying or anything? The video makes me suspect it was a ransom thing. I don't think there are Muslims in Congo

Just opening the borders between her head and shoulders

Sadly, they won't believe it. They'll excuse the savagery as an aberration of the oppressed black man. It wasn't hit fault - it was white society's fault for keeping african countries down via colonialism.
They'll overlook the trillions dumped into africa since colonialism ended.
They'll overlook the fact that immigrant Vietnamese - who literally had their country bombed flat - are prospering two generations into their new host countries. They'll overlook that Vietnam itself - only four decades after being bombed flat - is a functioning, progressing society.
They'll overlook the fact that there are exactly zero functioning black-run societies, and any taken over by blacks end up in the same situation as haiti or zimbabwe.

Well intentioned white people - especially white women - are fucking immune to evidence and logic.

>her last thought was

If she was black she would have been off the radar and of no value to them. It's the same reason why black men rape more white women than black women.

Whoops wrong one. Ah fuck it probably fits too

According to her diary enteries and text history she was going to meet some leader of a rebel group and hopefully get a sample of a drug that apparently brainwashed young niggers to join the rebel group.
As if they’d just give something like that away freely so they can study it and make an antidote to feed their young recruits.
Also something about this whole ordeal getting too close to exposing a diamond mine.
I just skimmed through the story, it’s in Swedish.

well said.

basically, there is no reasoning to be done with such heavily brainwashed fools. The only time they have a glimpse of realization is when they are being beheaded or raped by sub-saharin filth. Until then they will deny every shred of evidence that particular races exhibit different levels of savagery. By the time they wake up, they are already seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as their heads are being sown off with blunt objects with steam rising from the blood and guggling sounds. Until then, "diversity is our strength!"

Let them perish. THAT is perfect natural selection. but the fact these idiotic scumbags have any influence over our media or immigration policies is a crying tragedy.

how do leftists react when they see this picture? I really want to see Kimmel do stand up about this.

>it's our fault, those poor people were acting out due to the misery and suffering we inflicted on them
>we need to send them more money
>we need to bring them here, so that they have a good life
>we don't deserve what we have, give it to them

If he did that I would begin openly supporting genocide of the left.

"Swedish" politician.

She was a shitskin herself.

Well, he and the rest of the TV personalities have been saying it's Trumo's words and actions that cause all the antifa violence and terror attacks

They ignore it or call it lies. To them, whites killed her or she's still alive.

You pretend like this board doesn't live in 1939.

Steamed Hams but Skinnigger beheads Chalmers

She wanted to be at the forefront of machete based violence in the Congo. She was a head of the curve.

Spot on
Wish she would've lived through this & red pilled the masses.
Than again i bet she would just double down on her ideas & still push more anti white bs.

>She was a well-intentioned white woman.

She wasn't white. Not here anyway.

CARLOS!

We are well aware that your country is muslim now. Thanks for letting it happen, borktard.

Are you an idiot or something? She wasn't a white woman. She was an immigrant from South America, you fucking retard.

This happened a year or two ago. Why is it being posted again and everyone's forgotten it?

Someone's angry that they're a fucking wimp! lol She was white, you muzzie.

we'll probably see that
>woman travels ME to prove its safe get raped then killed
article pretty soon.

As far as I've understood she wasn't blacked, but she was mutilated more savagely than her male co-worker.

Yeah, YOU might count her as white in 56% country, but not here.

Not a white woman. Not Swedish in any real sense.

this is truly the beginning of something wonderful and new, where witch doctors and kangz can solve the libtard problem for us. Let's encourage more Plebbitors to go to the Congo.

You are the reason why Sweden is lost. You're ignorant and stuck in that mode. I'm sure you are a shill that does his Jewy best to undermine white countries. Bye.

>Implying being dead prevents nigger rape

fuck

Warm Africa and a corpse just minutes old. Fuck you talking about I would fill her semen like a cement mixer.

cucknada at it again.