The time is upon us Sup Forums

The time is upon us Sup Forums.

The Holy Grail War begins yet again.

Maters employ servants of which there are seven types, in a battle royal to win the Holy Grail.

Choose your servant.

Other urls found in this thread:

russiapedia.rt.com/prominent-russians/history-and-mythology/ilya-muromets/
shsu.edu/~his_ncp/IlyaMur.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O1H-U5IczAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gimme the one with the big tits

Gonna go with one that hasn't been used yet.

Homer- Caster, similar to Caster of a similar name in power, techniques specialize in summoning mythological creatures and invoking the powers of Gods.
Noble Phantasm: Olypmpus Mons. The battlefield becomes a reflection of Mount Olympus, and the 12 Olympians on the hill are called to defend him from harm and kill his opponents.

I pick ruler

Is there a site with a record of how many wins each type has over the history of HGW?

Because I really feel that in years without bullshit plot armor there is no way Caster and Archer classes should not have the most wins.

I call Hannibal of Carthage, probably be a rider because of the elephants,
now if only Nasu would actually add him to something

saber
likeliest to be fuckable, have doujins, etc

on a side note though, JANNU a cute

It honestly should come down to servants's stats and NPs, not their class. Most of the time the strongest (like Gil) should stomp the competition, but then some bullshit plot armor happens and they lose just because.

What class would American Historical Legendary Figure Donald J Trump be? And what would his Noble Phantasm be?

he won't be remembered long enough to be an actual servant

really he's just an average neoliberal politician that attracts edgelords. only way he gains notoriety is if he's the first presidential "something" or declares a war on some place not in the middle east.

Ruler
NP: Meme Magic- the wielder may use an insane amount of mana to use the Greater Wish spell, which can change the reality according to the caster's desires. Would kill most mages, and requires hundreds of people giving the caster their energy through any means.

>tfw you will never ever summon Heroic Spirit RODGER
Name: Elliot Rodger
Class: Berserker/Avenger

STR: D
END: E
AGI: C
MAG: E
LUC: E
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skill:
Mad Enhancement - C
Elliot's public speaking skill is reduced to nil, at the cost of his social life, but his accuracy and base stats increase.
Avenger - EX
Negative emotions towards him immediately turn into his strength. Elliot recieve the power to avenge his own virginity.
Oblivion Correction - A
It doesn't matter how much time has passed. He will never forget his resentment, not even if he were to understand the wonders that came from that very resentment and the Beta Uprising.
Self-Replenishment (Mana) - EX
A special type of mana regeneration because he died as a virgin, and never lost his mana to any kind of women.

Personal Skills:
Riding - A
Elliot is capable of driving any vehicle, with deadly force
Divinity - E
Elliot has the power to exact retribution on those he looks down upon as if they are animals or insects.
Supreme Gentleman - A
Elliot's nice-guy attitude and kissless innocence awards him absolutely nothing. Girls will throw themselves at the nearest obnoxious man not named Elliot Rodger.
Golden Rule - E
Elliot appears to attract wealth easily, but his poor spending habits depletes it quickly, because that's his true worth.

Noble Phantasms:
BMW 328i - Anti-Unit / B
Runs over enemies, but under Mad Enhancement, tends to result in crashing.

SIG Sauer P226 - Anti-Unit / A
Capable of killing dozens of dumb, dirty sluts and their alpha male boyfriends. He'll punish them all for it.

The Beta Uprising - Anti-Army / EX
Reality Marble that summons all of /r9k/ for a massive killing spree across the world. It's the Day of Retribution, and he will create the ultimate and perfect ideology of a how a fair and pure world would work.

>Berserker/Avenger

heh

Can I summon my wife?

>him
this is implying Nasu won't genderswap him to take advantage of the massive amount of subtext between him and Scipio

>he won't be remembered long enough to be an actual servant

Regardless of political leanings I don't see how someone can believe this.

He's going to build a wall so big it will be seen from space. A hundred years from now people will still make pilgrimages to it.

Rider(?) Augustus
I'm not quite sure what his NP would be, actually.

I summon Medusa of the Rider class.

Yeah I really feel like he could fuck almost anyone up with meme magic.

There would be a huge afterimage of Pepe and then

>Since when were you under the impression...

etc

Alright here mine pick

Servant: Mad Gasser of Mattoon
Class: Assassin

Attacks with poison gas which causes Servants to become sick depending on their Endurance, with a headache being the mildest effect and deliriousness or death the most severe.
More effective in enclosed areas.

Noble Phantasm: Mass Hysteria
Human within 100 miles of the Mad Gasser have a chance of beginning to mimic the symptoms of the mass hysteria that affected Mattoon in the 1940s. They become paranoid and develop an acute fear of the Mad Gasser. Eventually they start to see the Gasser everywhere and imagine having being attacked by it. This causes rumours of the gasser to start to spread rapidly around the affected area, causing the Mad Gasser to gain a renown boost as if the Grail War were taking place in the area associated with the original Mad Gasser.
Masters likewise might become extremely paranoid and defensive for fear of being attacked by the Mad Gasser at any moment.
However, this has the downside of them probably wanting to eliminate it as soon as possible.

I want to fuck Archer.

Rider class Santa Claus, please

what class is mai waifu?

>not assassin

I would summon Wendy Thomas.

Name: Simo Häyhä
Class: Assassin

STR: D
END: B+
AGI: C
LUC: A
NP: D

Class Skill:
Presence Concealment - D-A+
The skill of the assassin class, the ability to hide oneself from detection. Simo is unable to disappear from detection completely without the presence of snow. However, if in a blizzard, this skill remains at A+ even if preparations to attack are taken.
Eye of the Mind (True) - B
The ability to calmly analyze a situation and produce victory regardless of the odds. For the man known as the "White Death", overcoming multiple enemies without fail is a matter of course.
Military Tactics - D
While not a leader of men, Simo's time in the FInnish Armed Forces has given him a basic knowledge of military tactics. A bonus is given in battles of defence.

Noble Phantasm:
Pystykorva - Anti-Unit / C-
The gun Simo utilized during his exploits as a sniper in the Winter War. He killed over 500 men in less than 100 days during constant subzero temperatures, creating a legend even in a time devoid of mystery. As a piece of modern ordnance its rank of mystery is low but its shots gain a bonus multiplier if they land while the target is unaware they are being attacked.

White Death " The snows of Finland are eternal" - Anti-Army / D
The ability to rewrite the current weather into the freezing winter of 1940, creating a perfect space for Simo to kill. It is a bounded field, roughly the size of a city, that serves to create an advantageous field for Simo, keeping his presence concealment active at all times. This Noble Phantasm will lose range and effectiveness depending on the climate in which Simo is summoned, and the distance from his homeland. If he was summoned in Scandanavia during the winter, his Phantasm would reinforce the cold to the point that even servants would feel immobilizing chill, unless they succeed an endurance roll. It's low rank is due to the fact this Noble Phantasm simply summons cold weather and snow, nothing more.

Yo sois el Sirviente Frenético, el Ingenioso hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha! Yo a vois preguntadle, ¿vois sed mi Maestro?

I would summon King Hassan AND ACTUALLY USE THE ASSASSIN CLASS AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE USED, TO BE THE BEST FUCKING JOBBERS

Uchiha Madara. THE Uchiha Madara (you know the one) as Caster

Berserker, of course.

Akkarin as assassin with EX rank presence concealment.

>you know the one

Which one? Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara?

I might say simo might be more of an archer for two for two reason
>Has another 200 kills with a sub machine
>He never used a scope or a spotter instead only using the iron-sights on his riffle to aim and when asked how he got to be such a good shot he would answer simply: "Practice. And clear days."

>Maters

His NP would be turning his enemies into giants and his lance would be super effective on them (like Saint George and dragon atributes)

Saber/Berserk

STR: A+
END: A+
AGI: B
LUC: A+
NP: B

russiapedia.rt.com/prominent-russians/history-and-mythology/ilya-muromets/
shsu.edu/~his_ncp/IlyaMur.html

Obligatory Hitler
Rider
Noble phantasm is gas

I considered that too but I liked his invisibility shtick since it was part of his "legend". Otherwise he's just some guy with a gun, albeit extremely proficient.

It's said in the knock-off grail wars in Apocrypha that Masters using Hassans to kill other masters kept winning so often the meta shifted to ganging up on them first.

And Casters are intentionally gimped thanks to half the classes having Magic Resistance.

>rider
>not avenger

youtube.com/watch?v=O1H-U5IczAw

I feel like servant Santa would be really strong. I'd like to see him fight The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy and Jack Frost.

riding what? Eva?

I was thinking of a train for some reason

How about Berserker Gilgamesh? Mad Enhance him enough so he won't care about his pride, he's got some mana potions in his treasury to offset the high cost, and wouldn't have to worry about IA anymore

>F/SN
Saber/Saber/Rider

>F/Z
Archer

>F/Extra
Saber/Archer/Caster

>F/Apocrypha
Rider

>F/Proto Fragments
Saber

Fucking cheating Saber.

I summon Solomon

William Adams as Saber I guess.

Rider

Lancer.

Hacker

Don Quixote as a Rider.

He is horribly incompetent and looks like an old crazy hobo.

...until he uses his Noble Phantasm, which is a Reality Marble where his wildest fantasies come to life in which is he is unbeatable.

DARE YOU FIGHT THE ORIGINAL AUTIST?!

Pino-chan as a Ruler.

>horribly incompetent
>Reality Marble where his wildest fantasies come to life
>Original autist

Sounds like Nero

Did Kubo draw that one?

I don't know if anyone can defeat the first Weeb.

I just want a friend. Who's the friendliest servant?

Female Jesse James, rider or archer class

I've called it before, and I'll call him again so that the idea can be verified as my original idea and not Nasu's when it inevitably happens:

Grand Archer, Ji Chang (Kisho).

I think Astolfo would fit that well.

Rasputin as a Caster.

Yasuke as Berserker with "BLACKED" and "We Wuz Samurai" as his Noble Phantasm.

ill just take the bullshit then. Kirito Saber with a NP I like to call: bullshit plot armor.
now wheres my holy grail

I summon Simo Hayha as an archer.

Let him use his Noble Phantasm which creates a reality marble the size of 1939 Finland with nonstop snow.

Let him use his second Noble Phantasm which is probably some variant of MEoDP or 1-shot kill or 1 bullet he fires equals to 500 deaths.

I'll just sit down in the snow with a jacket eating soup as he picks off the other servants 1 by 1 with Presence Concealment EX and Luck EX (The Soviets tried to bomb him to dislodge him and failed. He also got shot in the face and survived even after the Soviets came to inspect if he was dead and had their guns near him.).

Good game.

Shielder with a NP "The Wall"

Remember it's how people remember the heroes that matters, not what they actually did.

Motherfucker is more like berserker.

>poisoned
>still alive, no signs of it affecting him
>shot in the chest
>still alive, leaps up and attacks his supposed killer
>shot again
>tossed out the window into the freezing river
>rumored that he survived even that at first, but eventually death took him

Huh, looked him up just now. Interesting story. Thanks for introducing me to him.

Anytime, user.

The only entry in the Failure class.

If we're doing retarded characters then I raise this one just to see the dumbfuckery he pulls in the Nasuverse.

McGillis Fareed as Rider.

faggot

Caster Abraham Lincoln
His noble phantasm is Emancipation, it frees a servant from their master by nullifying their contract

NP: Satchel of Gifts
Can give a gift that inherently is whatever the target unit desires, causing the target to lose all will to attack Santa. Can only be fought against via command seals or high ranking thaumatulogy.

Caster Eva Peron.

However, she manifests as a young idol.

I summon bin laden as rider
NP: Hijack and Crash

That's just a crappier Rule Breaker.

>more like a berserker
I've said that before, and people don't agree for some reason. You need to have gone on a 'berserk' rampage in your life to have the potential to be a Berserker, and I think his rushing of his attackers before he finally died counts. Certainly, less-qualified people have made it into the class.

Who is objectively the strongest servant lore-wise?

Allah confirms, Bin Laden is the strongest and holiest Rider.

I'm dying.

G I L K U N

Hercules in terms of raw strength. Karna otherwise I think (not familiar with all his lore).

Emancipation is ranged

Solomon > Moon Cancer > Heavens Whole Slut > Papa Assassin > Everybody Else

The best Berserker.

i mean when he said it, everyone got emancipated. uses NP once all contracts voided easiest win

Trayvon Martin with his Noble Phantasm "Skittles and Iced Tea".

Motherfucking Charles "The Hammer" Martel.

Not sure what class that could as, possibly Ruler?

>restored control of Gaul to the Franks
>patron of St. Boniface
>pushed the Muslims back to Iberia
>helped establish feudalism and the system of knights
>his descendants include Charlemagne and the Carolingian dynasty
>his success marked the beginning of the Reconquista

Will likely manifest as a girl with Saber face.

Why do you believe that the Cancers and Kiara are stronger than King Hassan?

>McGillis
He'd be more at home in Prisma Illya for reasons.

id summon user as berserker desu
just kill everyone with shitposts

one that isnt logged in when i need to play in so i can leech off of their properly leveled servants

Has nothing to do with my log-ins. Refresh until I pop up, if you want me that much.

>Battle Continuation: EX
sounds like a good skill for him.

Be at the top of the list or I'll abandon you and go to Boston

Kumagawa as Saber
NP: All Fiction
His now added magic resistance cancels his negative plot armor.
Easiest win ever.

Kinoko Nasu as Ruler, what do I win?

I would summon Kirino.

>Saber
>not Lancer