>We really were the Limit Breaker x Survivor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use the catalog retard

dog = Toyotaro
cookie = Dragon ball super
woman = toei

as much as we all want her to job hard i really can't stay mad at her for some reason

both want to turn it to shit?

Oh my, how embarrassing!

Reminder that the manga and anime are two separate canons, and that arguing about which one is canon; or which one is worse, is pointless since they both are canon. Just pick which one you enjoy the most whether it be the anime or manga and enjoy it.

I want Caulifla to tingle my prostate.

Goku and Gohan fusion would be called ?

Gohaku. Gokan, Goan, Goun?

Where's the cookie?

Kakaran.

That's not a cookie, Pedro.

why is the sun wukong race so lewd?

they reused animations? trash

Hakutaku

Gokuhan

Who will become #1 MVP?

Lord Freeza.

Cute!

Leave The Prince of Jobbers to us.

oh jesus wtf

GO BACK TO PRECURE

REEEE

Freeza will take down the most jobbers in the end.

isn't it obvious?

Hakai or not?

REUSED ANIMATIONS ARE BETTER THAN QUALITY

Why is tumblr so obsessed with adding nigger lips on everything?

Cure tranny

So they can claim every character is a trans PoC or something.

/ourguy/, of course.

Nignogs are desperate for self-insertion.

Like when they identify with piccolo

Exactly.

OK so all the stupid things that happened last episode outside of recycled animation past maximum:

>1 minute passed

>Tournament starts, energy blasts covering almost the entire arena, nobody bothers aiming at U7 whom the all blame for the tournament taking part in the first place, standing in a group together in the middle doing absolutely nothing.

>Cabé and Dyspo stand there like fucking dunces taking a slowly spinning beyblade to the face, Dyspo is supposed to be the speedster of U11.

>18 fucks off and leaves Krillin by himself, negating any relationship or teamwork they were supposed to have for now

>Gohan uses Kaioshin's name and says he told them to listen to him as team captain, thinking using Kaioshin's name would assert his (complete lack of) authority

>Taiyoken, Makankosappo, Kienzan, Kamehameha, Gohan Screaming
>Gohan and squad in trouble, he doesn't power up to deal with the problem and just stands there looking nervous

>Goku manages to do nothing apart from stare at Toppo and Jiren with loving eyes, get cockblocked all the time, U4 retard jumps off right off the bat without gauging Goku's ability at all because kek

>Basil eliminates one member of U10, almost eliminates a second, breaks Narirama's arms, finds time to team up on Goku and pose with his brothers in the space of 1 minute

>Vegeta punches blue arms in the space of 1 minute

Anything else stupid I missed?

>implying these are not made by white males
Nignogs self-insert by fighting like Vegeta in real life

Dear god... I can't wait until the Prince wipes these disgusting trannies off the face of the planet

The way the tournament started was dumb as fuck
the whole of their existence on the line, i was expecting no one to move and for tension to build, before a simpleton like goku went off on his own to get things started

What did Goku mean by this?

>vegeta as tall as trunks
Immersion broken

What the fuck, his arm is thicker then her body

What's with those asshole-looking mouths.

That's U6 Saiyans for you

yes

I really hope this happens during the tournament.

>his arm is thicker than her body

Indeed

We've seen a lot of tracing from Toyotaro and reusing animation since Super started but nothing compares to this garbage right here.
> pic related
This dude literally reused the entire Goku vs Cell fight and many others that a good DBZ fan can see right through. He's the truest tracer of them all.

Goku dodging the ki blasts is the most shameless one.

(Ri)brianne will sit on him.

advance masturbation

Basil also punches Toppo for one frame.
Unless the pig guy from U6 also has black gloves.

What's the problem? He has probably changed her diapers or at least watched Chichi or Piccolo do it.

I wish I could change Pan's diapers.

>they bothered to draw and show all 10 fighters from 5 of the other universes
>U4 has two that are apparently hidden, which is fair enough, we've already seen the insect guy in the OP
>but U6 has two fighters hidden for no reason, only new one we see is the pig guy

Why wasn't Braa born with a tail?

He somehow comes off as less cancerous than the other DB Youtubers despite having that cringy anine war shit.

Birth by angel comes with instant cut umbilical cord and tail.

because angelina jolie made it sexy

>but U6 has two fighters hidden for no reason
At least one of them is going to be a Namekian, and U7 is going to be shocked when they appear.

how big is Jiren lads?

He's a little taller than Goku.

What if it's a super namekian like kami used to be before splitting

he's pretty big then

Pretty slow burn waiting for good art of her.

He probably doesn't have a penis

Jesus Christ this episode was bad.
>First 8 minutes are even more padding
>The big start of the tournament is just a bunch of explosions and clashes
>Cuts to the gods/angels on the sidelines because the visuals get so boring so quickly
>oh gee this spinning robot is cool. Let's use another few minutes talking about it.
>~2 minutes used for zen-oh acting like a baby using his sweet new ipad app
>The independent people go off and fight randomly, it even cuts to the exact same loop of 18 and Vegeta repeatedly
>Weaker people jump up really high and fire some techniques down, only for it to do nothing. Sasuga chikara no taikai.
>Nobodies fighting nobodies, wow so waku waku.
>Pointless drama with a chokehold, goku literally just flexes as the solution for the climax for the episode

The entire tournament is going to be 90% padding until enough people are eliminated for the fight to make any fucking sense. Why did the writers even put 10 warriors from each universe if it's just going to be senseless loops and meaningless fights between nobodies for almost all of it?

Gohan was talking about how the center would be the most sought-after area since it's farthest from the edge. But what do you know, they can
just stand there and watch everyone else fight until a few people see them specifically.

This was probably the worst episode of any fighting shounen I've seen, period

Goku. Wait, no, Gohan.

I want this to happen, even better if F plays
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

I feel like moving everyone to a larger Universe 7 at the end of this arc would be a good end. Though probably a chaotic one considering each GoD would need to control a section, and we all know they aren't the best of friends.

Was this actually in the anime?

Have you welcomed the newest member of Goku's family yet?

Gohan pedo pls

>Why did the writers even put 10 warriors from each universe if it's just going to be senseless loops and meaningless fights between nobodies for almost all of it?

Its all about merchandising. More characters to promote, more profits. And there was no way they were going to animate unique fights between all these universes.

Super will go down as one big mistake.

No.

>cookie

Fuck off.

Why is she so perfect lads?

Hanku

>uguu
>perfect

They did that all the time in DBZ too

Made a shitty shop for all you Toyo fans.
Enjoy.

If one of them really ends up being a namekian, why would they bother hiding him in the first place though? We already know what the namekians look like. Seems dumb.

The kaioshin also would need to divide their duties by sectors, though at least they should be less prone to beating the shit out of each other over disagreements.

why do you guys see happening after the tournament?

GT

Goku announcing the universe erase thing was just a lie to get everyone to fight their best, then EoZ

>Gods from around the multiverse
>Expect to see interesting and creative character designs
>a clown, an elephant, a bug, a fish, a mouse, a robot
>aliens from around the multiverse
>expect to see interesting and creative character designs
>foxes, dogs, pigs, birds, rabbits, cats, teddy bears
>rehashes of characters from other series
>rehashes of characters from the same series
>villain is Frieza again
>villain is just evil Goku
>transformation is just different coloured hair

Say what you want about GT but at least there was originality and creativity behind it.

Well it looks like Goku is going to get a lot of power this arc so it might be time for him to surpass a hakaishin. It could be Beerus but at the same time there has been some foreshadowing of Frieza becoming a hakaishin.
They also need to introduce Uub at some point whether you like it or not.

U1, U5, U8 and U12 become the new strong opponents that Goku wants to defeat.