Is Sup Forums really a flat Earth board?

I already knew the hive mind was autistic but holy shit I didn't realize it was that retarded.

Please tell me this rumour is false.

No, it's a troll.

Obviously false

False flag psyops to make tinfoil hats look like utter mongoloids

most of Sup Forums is memes. you never know who's serious

been here for a few years and I would say Sup Forums is timecube or geomorphism

Not our fault the earth happens to be flat mate. Get over it, retard.

empirically prove it isn't faggot

When you start looking into it, prepare yourself. Lies will eventual be exposed but the truth lasts forever. Ever seen an eclipse? what is the chance that the moon covers the sun perfectly? Not just almost perfect. It is literally a %100 covering no more no less. Like a finely tuned swiss watch. Why are ALL astronauts christian?

Earth is hollow dumbass

Slide shilling obvious bullshit. No. People do not belief even the earth is flat and there is no rumor .

You should probably take a look at some of the comments in here then

I'm the Queen. I's true because I said so.

Ha ha. Made you post.

Flat doesn't mean it can't be hollow too.

>look like

Don't you have some internet force to shill for you, your Majesty?

We know it's you

it's spelt earf not earth you dumb cunt

Sup Forums is a hollow earth board.

people here are so stupid they will believe in any shitty alt-right propaganda, basically flat earth tier desu

Sup Forums has no single idea Sup Forums is no single person. Thinking Sup Forums has only one shared idea makes you a faggot op

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

>Is Sup Forums really a flat Earth board?
No you're flat!

unironically this actually
along with 'tinfoil hats' itself
I'd probably have done the same if I was trying to subvert people from poking into my secrets.

It's SPELLED spelled, not "spelt" you greasy twat.

You should tell your boss that there is no point in shilling dome earthers. We can't be dissuaded. Are power levels are too high for the likes of (((you))) at this point.

faggot

Flights between australia and south america are not real!! REEEEE!!

ALL astronauts are freemasons, bucko.

Fuck off, leaf

The point is to equate the JQ and secretive collusion of special interests for unelected state power with flat earth tier shit. But then again: there's really some crazy, dumb motherfuckers out there who actually believe that shit.

JEWS ARE LIZARDS btw

The moon landing didn't happen, but it should have!

Can you just strangle those fuckers and snap their necks?

Yeah I forgot that tidbit, look at the weird shit with buzz last year. Went to antarctica and had to be med evacd out. Sent out a weird tweet of a pyramid that said 'god help us'. Then it is wiped from internet. Sad that they monarched him, you can see it in his eyes.

btw, check out that star/crescent ring on his right hand. I just noticed it for first time

Unfortunately so many retards believe this is their source for ‘raw unfiltered’ news.

None of us have been to space, the earth could be a fuckin' cube for all we know. The lack of actual photos of spinning ball earth makes me doubt the theory of a globe... Let's stop listen to Neil Degrass Shitstain and actually find some evidence...

Rumor is false. Pol believes things like trigonometry and a spherical earth. And is a Catholic board too.