Clinton email memo released

truepundit.com/comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-spells-fbi-cover/

Archive: archive.fo/dYpPw

Comey’s Original Clinton Memo Released; and it Spells Cover Up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is
truepundit.com/comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-spells-fbi-cover/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ex-FBI Director James Comey’s original statement closing out the probe into Hillary Clinton‘s use of a private email server was edited by subordinates to remove five separate references to terms like “grossly negligent” and to delete mention of evidence supporting felony and misdemeanor violations, according to copies of the full document.

>Comey also originally concluded that it was “reasonably likely” that Clinton’s nonsecure private server was accessed or hacked by hostile actors though there was no evidence to prove it. But that passage was also changed to the much weaker “possible,” the memos show.

>The full draft, with edits, leaves little doubt that Comey originally wrote on May 2, 2016 that there was evidence that Clinton and top aides may have violated both felony and misdemeanor statutes, though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury.

>“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statute proscribing gross negligence in the handling of classified information and of the statute proscribing misdemeanor mishandling, my judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey originally penned.

>That passage, however, was edited to remove the references to “gross negligence” and “misdemeanor mishandling,” leaving a much more generic reference to “potential violations of the statutes.”

(((1 of 7)))

(((2 of 7)))

(((3 of 7)))

(((4 of 7)))

(((5 of 7)))

(((6 of 7)))

(((7 of 7)))

Interesting, not sure what to make of it or do about it. Seems everyone doesn't care even if this is a cover up. What can be done?

Your guess is as good as mine bro. Sad huh?

>The full draft, with edits, leaves little doubt that Comey originally wrote on May 2, 2016 that there was evidence that Clinton and top aides may have violated both felony and misdemeanor statutes, though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury.
>he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury
>intent

Dumb nigger Comey didn't even have to prove intent. There is no requirement to meet intent for mishandling classified information, he just pulled that out of his asshole.

Pretty much

More disappointed really. At least we know. Some figureheads will talk about it though so thanks for posting.

I know. Me too. Wish more people would see it.

Send Comey to the gas chamber.

The oven. Nigger will suffer more

youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is

Comey’s theme song.

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

COMEY IS GOING DOWN LIKE THE RITZ AWNING

Lol nice baby.

The cabal is coming down. There will be big revelations soon.

I hope so.

She was just careless guys, she didn't mean to share those documents over private email, to people who shouldn't have them got them.

It was just a mistake. It's not like people go to jail over such action or anything

Why is this shit written as if it were fucking love letters. I don't buy it, this is not professional writing

Um idk???

Sad I know

>in it's various configurations since 2009
it was basically a default debian (or ubuntu I don't remember) installation... with absolutely no security configured at all, pipe open. So I guess this mean sudo apt-get update && apt-get upgrade

lit a 15 yo learning computers could have done this better. this distro is not secure straight out of the box, none are

I think the xxxxx’s and the crossing outs were done by Strzok. Page 3 is where negligent was crossed off

if this is actually authentic, it's pretty damning though. It would be very typical of what we know of her and the process ealier.
>who do you think she's going to remember?
>us or the doj? [do you want to be in that boat when she is president]

unless people are willing to bring out the tar and feathers, nothing can be done. they don't care about the law or justice, that is for the rest of the nation to suffer under. she is better than you.

Check. They were obtained through a FOIA request submitted 2 months ago by JW & True Pundit

This has been available for like a month you stupid LARPing cunt

Hasn't it already been established Q is a deep state faggot

I believe this Q is different than that Q. This is my opinion, just as Q predicted

Did I say it was released today fuckwad? Sometimes it’s actually HELPFUL to see things again. People forget or didn’t see them. Also:
I just said like 2 months ago retard

Check & yes. I’m fucking around. I cracked that niggers trip 2 months ago so I like to fuck around with it.

See here faggot

Regardless, they are both deep state faggots

Hey I’m the one that doxxxxed him. Remember that thread? That was mine.

Nobody cares faggot, fuck off back to your containment thread or your subplebbit

Your ss gives you away ricky

I don’t Reddit. Nor do I have a containment thread. I’m not a Q tard, a Boomer or an eceleb whore so why don’t you hop back on your Kangaroo Captain and FUCK OFF

Check.... SS????

Screenshot bubbles

Check. Lol. Ah. Plus my phone is NEVER charged haha

Yes you do. Go back to the_donald or ptg.
LARP
A
R
POOFTER

Change the context to some low level cretin working for a senator, same gross negligence.

Prosecuters would make a hard example of him/her.

Why is this so difficult to make happen with Clinton and her staff? Who has been compromised to the point they are afraid of doing their job, and why? Where does she still wield influence? Bill's been out of office forever and she was never a really serious useful game changing politician, virtually every instance of her working was always with the intention of serving a master that payed her for her services.

So my question is simply; Why the fuck is everyone scared of her?

The only thing I can think of is that she's involved in alot of highly illegal shit, from drug running to child trafficking and LEO bribery. Does she also have blackmail info available thanks to the pajeets she hired?

WHY does this woman, Hillary Clinton, have the DNC doing her evil bidding? She's a nobody after all is said and done.

Gonna need a little more than that d.s faggot

Awwww is little retard getting mad???

Remember and wait user. Soon things will change.

IMO desu they had 2 choices.... play along so you don’t get Vince Fostered OR Trump gets elected, exposes your sins, fires you, tarnishes your legacy etc. I honestly don’t know if I could make the right call. I mean could you?

Yes I am mad you keep spamming shitty larp threads and ruining this board. You have to go back.

Life insurance file
Me thinks (((she))) took notes from J Edgar Hoover and greatly expanded on his methods. (((Epstein))) island blackmail via ruffies and underage sex slaves, just as Q predicted

>So my question is simply; Why the fuck is everyone scared of her?
Obviously she has people everywhere and a lot of influence still. This is why she must be drained, removed from everything. This includes all her shell companies and everything she got.

Money is power as they say... She is everywhere still

Go back to where retard? I started here. I’ve been here since 2013, then Sup Forums before that. You’re clearly the one that’s new and needs to go back. Reddit called, their retard is missing....

I don't personally have any fear of death. I also don't have loads of skellies in my closet or tons of people depending upon me to continue being a corrupt officer taking Clinton Foundation bribes in order to support family / degenerate vices.

Surely there must be one honest cop, attorney (lol) or public servant that wants the system to work the way it's intended.

>his name was Seth Rich

Do you have children? Serious question

All I have is you, Sup Forums.

Don't let me down guys.

I already told you where you need to go larp fag

>I also don't have loads of skellies in my closet
so you're unfit for congress

Is gowdy that guy?
Will sessions become that guy?
We need to fucking flood the swamp, not drain it. Kill the lot of them.

>You have my feels

OP, i'm glad you are staying in your thread. Not sure why anons get pissy when we get a thread that's not some jidf e-celeb cock sucking bullshit

Ok because I do. I have 3, as does many of her little “helpers”, the only thing I lack is their power & money. Here’s the thing, when you have kids, the thought of you dying and having someone else raise them, wakes you up in the middle of the night. When we die all we leave them is our memories and legacy. If Clinton were younger, she’d die to protect her legacy. Hell she killed people to protect her legacy. It’s a tough choice. I emphasize with Comey & some of the rest, to a certain extent. It takes years to build your reputation, it takes a second to destroy it.

Because I’m using Q’s trip code. Lol.

I probably have kids

>Comey’s Original Clinton Memo Released; and it Spells Cover Up
>Oh wow it's nothing. Let's talk about that russian collusion

It’s a good thing we aren’t rabbits desu. We’d all have thousands. Either knuckle children or real ones lol

I never made it out to be a huge happening. Check your blood sugar Grandpa you’re getting grumpy.

>Oh wow it's nothing. Let's talk about that russian collusion:CNN
forgot that last part

see

The only people getting pissy are the people getting paid to shitpost here and keep the narrative away from any sensitive materials normies might wander in to.

Check. You’re forgiven

I think it’s good to rehash stuff from time to time, we have lurkers

I want to get paid for shitposting
Wait, i'm at work shitposting, guess I win and get to keep my soul

It's great to have an OP with reply counts.
This isn't bait or some data mining op
Keep the narrative simple and bumped to the front

Ty. Have a good day at work bro

You could look for a job astroturfing anti-Trump posts on facebook. It seems especially abundant here in LA, even found some guy looking for recruits.

Could never be so dishonest myself.

Dbl check

So, how do we meme this for normies?
Do we attribute these changes to another well known cover up, the old bait and switch? Ppl are tired of the klintons because there is always another scandal that's worse than the original. Remember white-watergate?

Eventually someone is gunna lose it and go do somethin that the deep state and media hate, but will get the ppl woke and engaged. Then we shall water the true of liberty. With pure rain water and miracle grow granules.

Hell, I ain't gonna do shit but wait for an ice storm tonight and tomorrow, hence the reason I'm in this thread

Normies just don't care and/or don't have the brainpower to comprehend anything beyond "Trump did something goofy lol IMPEACH"

Check. Tough question. We could always take page 3, where gross negligence is crossed off, then put under it extremely careless then say something about it.

The email stuff is the reason for the Russia stuff. Look at McCabe he is the link.
His wife running and the NYT doing the email story is too close to not have implications. The Clintons groomed McCabe like a CIA asset. They then used him in the email and Russia story.

>I think it’s good to rehash stuff
I suppose so since that's all you've got.

>truepundit.com/comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-spells-fbi-cover/
Still waiting on something new. You pulled this off True Pundit. Anyone could have seen that this morning. Next please?

AND MY REALS

can you point to one instance where true communism was employed?

What state you live in?

Check. I was talking about Q retard

Breaking Grassley Memo Released >

Why are you tripfagging?

State of pure bliss
Ok

The goyim are too stupid to realize shit. Even when they are presented clear evidence they will still vote for the democrats because "it's the right thing to do". It's the same over here. That's why democracy fails. Nobody is thinking anymore.

God this meme

I find it quite a conundrum myself. If one larps as a larp, are they a larp or do two negatives make up for the larp?

It won't be me though. As much as I want a return to national pride and for our country to get back on track to becoming a shining beacon for the rest of the world to model after, each nation needing a shining light to accept they are progressing in the right direction, going postal will only harm and tarnish that dream for North America.

Trump has the right idea. He's working within the Jewish framework that existed before he was born and he's smart enough to know that his efforts to return America to greatness would only be hindered by the Jewish power lever that the media has in hand.

I think there's a workable compromise available. Jewish hubris will eventually be their downfall, again, so let them hang themselves in front of everyone.

Why are you namefagging?