He's younger, richer, and more successful than you'll ever be. And he's black

He's younger, richer, and more successful than you'll ever be. And he's black.

and?

Who?

He?

Ha?

Where?

>cherry picking

KSI.

>Gaming chair
>Not the clutch pewdiepie one
Trash

That's not a name, those are letters.

Correction - He is a NIGGER

I don't care how much money a black person has they are still a nigger! I would rather be poor and WHITE than rich and a nigger!

Fuck you're right. He really always will be younger than I'll ever be.

>And he's black
At least I'm still ahead in one aspect.

KFC?

So rich, influential and popular. Who?

shit my whole day is ruined.

you think this fag will still be rich within 5 years? He bought a lambo with his first 1 million. typical nigger mentality

and does nothing to help out his community

Sit down. Be humble.

fucking low-iq newfags are annoying

Good for him, blacks need good examples or else they'll be shitty forever.
Not true?

>And he's black.
oh well

Literally who?

yes! civic nationalism for life! based black men!

who is this nigger? what does he do? does he sell crack?

But on the downside...

i think he makes youtube videos about football

Well, we had Obama and our blacks still riot. Don't know how much more of a civilized nigger you can get than Obama, but whenever he talked to fellow blacks all he said was "hol' up, hol' up, dat Trump man be raciss!"

who´s dat?

never heard of that nigger.

>And he's black.
He'll always be black.

>literally who
nigger

michael jackson was rich enough to fix it

Money cant fix shit like genetics and dna

never heard of that nigger before*

you mean hand egg

he means actual football.. i think this is the kid who got famous posting fifa videos or something

Capitalism is color blind.

At least I'm not a nigger.

Mindlessly swapping memes of minorities misbehaving as "evidence" of racist generalizations is the #1 past time around here.

But confronted with a pic of a successful minority, Sup Forums gets smarter faster: "Whoa, you can't just cherry pick unrepresentative examples like this."

LOL, love you guys.

without the welfare state, he'd have no audience

He makes shit content

he's both older and uglier than me.
Also, he's black

I feel like an old man here now, half the threads are about some youtube faggot or slut. I can keep up with the memes but not the youtube shit. maybe if they posted a link then I could work out who these people are

>muh MONEY

typical black boi

How close is he to assimilating to the god?

I'm worth 450.000.000 CHF. I doubt he's any of those things except a nigger.
>t. Swiss

1: Intensely Cringey.

2: The misbehavior of minorities is not a meme, it is a statistic fact.

3: It is a cherrypicked example.

4: Nothing was confronted, a series of assertions were made without evidence, and thus may be dismissed without evidence.

5: The assertion itself is of no relevance even if supported because all it means is that some nigger has some money.

6: You will not reply to this post.

But our "memes" of dumb minorities are how the majority of minorities behave. Have you never driven through a city in the U.S.?

>he's black.
Poor guy

Younger than I'll ever be?

Good job retard.

Did you know that 25% of blacks have 100+ IQ?
The exception makes the rule, bitch.

>He's younger
Actually, no he isn't. He's a month and a half older than myself.
>richer
For now. We'll see a couple of years from now.
>and more successful
Doubtful.
>And he's black
Yup, and there's nothing he can do about it. I'm also 10 times better looking and more intelligent than him, to say the least.

>He's younger, richer, and more successful than you'll ever be. And he's black.

just add criminal and rapist and you have yourself the average refugee

yeah but he's a nigger lol

BUT CAN HE DO THIS

And none of that will do him any good cause hes a nigger. No prefrontal cortex, no abstract thought, no strategic thought, no impulse control. Basically an animal.

Still a nigger tho. Hahahaha

>He's younger than you'll ever be.

Hear a rumor that he's younger this year than the last. 30 % younger or something

tf is an opp

You sound surprised that a black man can be successful user. Bit racist of you t b h

Yeah but he earns his living being a fake faggot making videos on youtube. I'd rather earn my living in a way that isn't so degrading.

I value my family, education, tradition and honor more than greenbacks and rapping about cumming(just looked his shit up)

so in that context I am wealthier than that nigger ever will be. sage, nigger lover.

I wouldn't trade any amount of wealth to be a nigger. Theres literally no sum of money that could convince me

Urban dictionary
Opposition(s). Commonly used in the streets of Chicago, Pittsburgh and California. Usually refers to Cops, or haters.

imagine OP, IMAGINE if you will, no, no really, IMAGINE an entire board of people who are SO MAD at the notion of a black guy being more successful than them, that a simple shitpost such as yours garners dozens of replies from insecure pasty virgins desperate to feel superior to someone

IMAGINE

Give the nazi gold back you mountain jew

No

Dont care

Dont care

Im white.

Already a better life.

He's British who cares