Is Sup Forums going to buy his game?

Is Sup Forums going to buy his game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cn4Hg6q9XU
youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc
youtu.be/lzqmr49CtrA?t=34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but primarily because I'm a sucker for historical RPGs and Bannerlord isn't out yet.

im mega hyped.
youtube.com/watch?v=1cn4Hg6q9XU

>buying games
>in the current year

just torrent that shit

You're literally leftist scum if you don't pay for someone elses' hard work.
>meme flag
Fuck off nigger.

I never heard of it and I'm going to buy it and any DLC and donate to this guy just to fucking support him. Based AF.

>not preordering kindgdome come deliverance from based Poles

w*stcucks should be collectively nuked

JUST

Sorry, I'm no nigger.

I would rather wait till I can afford it, give him the money he deserves for developing this game and not risk getting a virus.

I usually torrent games from mega corps like EA but I wouldn't dream of torrenting a game from a smaller company. Especially when they're as WOKE as this dude.

yup, game looks awesome. probably one of 3 games I will actually buy this year

Yes. And I'm not even interested in this kind of video games, but it's time to vote with my wallet.

KCD is made by czechs

Unless you mean pre-ordering it from GOG, then I apologize.
I'll torrent it first and if it's not shit, I'll buy it from GOG when it comes out there.

already pre-ordered it

It's made by Czechs.

>based Poles
I thought Germans and Poles hated each other?

This, big corps get enough money from manbabies, you're better off spending that money to support people who find a lot more value in it than megacorps

I don't have a good enough computer, or a next-gen console. But it does look like a great game. And if I get a new console / computer then maybe I'll get it.

These days based whites cannot afford to hate other based whites.

>Large portions of Poland were originally German
what a dumb faggot

The polish are our second largest immigrant group, you tend not to notice because the second generation usually can't even speak polish anymore and the third generation often doesn't even know they aren't fully German.
Chances are he's one of them.

Keep videogames out of Sup Forums
Keep politics out of videogames

>hurr durr every single person with a drop of jewish blood is evil

Really? Actions speak louder than genes. This guy is based AF and clearly pretty woke too.

>every single person with a drop of jewish blood is evil
yeah

>let me go back to this specific point in history
You're not a smart guy, are you?
What do you think happens if you turn the time a bit back or forward there?
Ancaps are retarded without exception, sad.

>current year
>still torrenting
I used to torrent... back when I was a poorfag

>no blacks as main or on every street corner
>"read a history book you anti-Semite bigot racist sexist homophobe"
just ugh

nah poles hate germans. we still pretend there is no poland, it is kind of an tradition.

Yes, even if it sucks.

it's always been slavic lands till in the 1400s the germans decided to cross the elbe and murder & rape slavic women and children
disgusting filth. germans deserve to die out and thank god our kike masters will achieve this in just a few decades

>24 posts without mention of what game it is

Nice, thanks for making it easy so I didn’t have to make a post asking what game it is.

This guy

Yes. It will be refreshing to actually play a game without being lectured about evil white people, and some out of place vibrant harping on the health benefits of buttsex

Witcher 3 I think

It‘s called Prussia, memeflagger.

>Lenin was paid by Ludebdorff
Topkek

richfag here that torrents. the way to stay rich is not to live nigger rich and buy every shit video game that come out to stay cool. so woke

Prussians are not Germans, shitflagger

You mean except when Slavic tribes weren't even there yet while Germanics had already settled there?
Do you literally know nothing about your own ancient history?
Where do you think slavs came from? You're not indigenous europeans you fucking retard and neither are Germanics.
AND the Germanics came first, no matter how I view your opinion, it's wrong and dumb.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

an rpg I think. I asked last time this threas was up and thats the closest answer I got. It sounds like mount and blade tho.

in stores feb 13!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance by Warhorse studios
youtube.com/watch?v=hw9wAnL0Xvc

kingdom come: deliverance.
it looks pretty damn good. no fantasy shit, just a serious rpg with lots of history

Video
youtu.be/lzqmr49CtrA?t=34
0:36

germanics abandoned those lands becouse of huns invasion. we came 200 years later when you were shaking like a chicken west from Elbe.

Hahaha wow he went off fucking BTFO

the forests and nature in this game is beaut, worthwhile buying it just for a nature ramble.

>it was always slavic!
>actually it wasn't
>yeah but later it wasnt!
So you're saying he was wrong and I was right?
Good to know, thanks.
You slavniggers can either play the game about who was there first and lose, or you can just choose not to be whiny bitches.
I recommend the latter, the retarded
>we wuz ancient slavic landz
Makes you look like niggers.

Thank you

This game looks amazing! Everyone support this studio!

Real human beans. Game looks great. Will be buying

looks like shit desu and the AI looks like garbage

see now fuck off

It's always fun when people have enough of the BS and just snap. I'm still more hyped for Bannerlord though.

they made mafia 1 and 2(kinda), so I'm really looking forward to this

If it's good

Every time.
/pol is always right.

Before the 8th Century, big parts of Central Europe were Germanic. Especially interesting are the Gepids and Goths, look them up. Even before that, large parts of Central Europe were Celtic. Things change over time, mate. People move, people get conquered. Welcome to history, turbonigger.

i didnt love the witcher series (though i thought the story was better than most, the gameplay just doesnt appeal to me)
but ill buy whatever hes putting out just for this

Nigger tier
Go steal a bike, not a game!

They were when the Teutons were done with them, huehue

Going to?
>already done

I wish I could say I torrent only trippleA games, but almost all of them this year sucked so bad I haven't even checked them out
Guess delivering a piece of shit product is a better piracy deterrent than DRM at the end of the day

that never gets old

Enjoy getting your passwords stolen by Boris and Ping Pong. All those cracker groups dont work for free you know.
>T. Got my accounts stolen /tried to steal, several times.

I hate it when Nigmericans expect the whole world to pander to their country's historical issues. They need someone to remind them they are not the only minority in the world.

want to but my pc is shit

I don't buy video games based on the political beliefs of it's developers. Make a good fucking game.

I think I speak for all the subhuman anons here when I say that this is a subhuman attitude you are showing negro.

This, though desu I'm going to give this man my money because he is in fact a man and not some pussyfaggot cocksucker. I feel that when I see a person who isn't a quivering little SJW faggot running his own business, as long as his product is good I have an obligation to support him instead of giving my money to those who wish to destroy me.

ignore those idiots.
just keep torrenting. as you can see, their shekelz will keep the game studio from closing.

Considering it looks like shit, no

fucking hell
is that zoe from firefly
nice bod

I was on the fence about picking up this one. Leaning more towards getting it, but wasn't a sure thing. However, at this point I'll definitely pick it up. The game quality is more important than politics but I'd be happy to support a developer that's not a pussy pushover.

I only torrent games from companies that deserve to be torrented, which is most of them
Dev/publisher in the OP definitely deserves the money, though.

already preordered

Checked. This is the way to go. Punish the SJW pushers and buy indies. Unless you are a jerk.

based

Bumping thread because more people need to know about this game

make your bloody mind up Sup Forums
do I play video games or not?

Sup Forumsacks should try to contact this guy and teach him not to feed the shills.

Why are shills so fucking dumb? Listen up, kikes: no one, literally NO ONE actually thinks everyone with more than 0.5% Hebe genes is evil. You don't even understand your opposition here, so you'll never EVER be able to demoralize Sup Forums.

FUCKING. BASED.

I don't like rpgs

I don't play games but I'll buy it to shoe support for based developer and to spite the left, in fact I'll buy 3 copies

Found the nigger

But post the fucking link.

Already have

What game is this?

OP is a fag.

No my ps4 ran out of hard drive space after buying like 5 games and it would take me multiple days to download any onto my computer because my Internet is so shit. Vidya is dead I shouldn't have to be a computer autist just to play games

Preordered it months ago.

is right.

Can't wait for banner lord -_-

>torrenting the first major release from a red-pilled videogame company who's future will be determined by sales of said title
Don't be that faggot! If your gonna screw a company then do it to the ones that fuck its customers (EA and Ubisoft)

Those goddamn T*rkroaches should get on with it.

Yes

Yeah it looks interesting, but just a heads up this developer has NEVER made a genuinely good game, so maybe don't blow your load before you fuck all of your chickens. Lets not go full blown shill retard mode please.

>no character creator
>have to play as "poor blacksmith's son whose family was killed by bandits"
I'll wait for mods I guess.

>In the name of Zsigmund of Luxemburg, King of Hungary and Croatia
OH SHIIEEEEET
He did it, he made a game around my second favorite Hungarian King. The absolute madman.

Yes, if it's as good as it seems to be.