How do you feel about Iran gaining an upperhand over the Saudis?

and how do you feel about the inevitable war we will fight with Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iran#Islamic_Republic_(since_1979)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_28_Pages
youtube.com/watch?v=9selhGBPdek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't care about either of them. Both Arabs and Persian are simply Jewish pawns in the game. They are no better than us for tearing each other apart.

You might want to care a little more, the situation in the middle east will effect the politics of countries further east like China, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India which could pull us into another global conflict, especially with the political situation in central Europe, and the rise of a neo-prussian empire (The EU and its new army.), and the political rift forming between the western and Mediterranean European states and the EU

Don't care glass them all

Did that astronaut in the middle shit himself
Why does he stand like that

doesnt bother me, Iran seems like a fairly noble race of people

>Nothing
Because I don't care about either side, as long as Israel doesn't try to drag us in we should be fine

> inevitable war we will fight with Iran?
You mean the 2 nuclear missiles that will be fired from a submarine off the coast? Don't feel much, I do hope the less radical non muslim... oh wait this is Iran, they already killed or exported the non muslim population.

Does it really take that much people to run that thing?

Feels good user!
Can't wait for a proper slaughter house to start, so the kikes would get greater israhell and would leave the Europe at last

>Astronaut?
Those are obviously blackbird drivers, you put on all that gear and see how you stand.

i dont like the saudis. i wont fight for jewrusilems interest either. all those goat fuckers can die in radioactive hell fire

it because of the bulkiness of the suit. even an 8mm wetsuit can make you're posture odd.

t. diver

>tfw America could have had an ally in Iran if they didn't overthrow the prime minister in 1953
>Wouldn't have to side with dirty wahabis who perpetuate proxy wars to keep up arms payments.

>oh wait this is Iran, they already killed or exported the non muslim population.
You fucking disgusting mutts just can't stay silent even when you don't know shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Iran#Islamic_Republic_(since_1979)

What makes you think that Iran has the upper hand? Are you referring to the situation in Iraq?

Its also not clear to me that war is inevitable.

There have been many wars in the middle east over the last couple of decades. They don't seem to have achieved very much other than killing lots of innocent people and creating a massive refugee crisis. I don't think another war would be very different in this regard.

Iran's government is highly authoritarian and I have little sympathy for them, but the people of Iran do not deserve to suffer more war.

Saudi Arabia's government seems even more sketchy.

Case in point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_28_Pages

But again, the people of Saudi Arabia are better than their government. They shouldn't have to suffer a war.

I'm not sure how the geopolitical calculus is going to pan out. But I can tell you that if there is another war we will all lose out.

So you fools out there saying, "lets glass them", just remember that when the refugees show up.

We should help refugees, but better to prevent the war so they don't need our help.

I think we should all just stand and watch while muslims are killing each other and shoot anyone trying to flee the conflict and gets on eu border.

Is it wrong that I want Iran to go full Sassanid on Saud-Arabia?

>that moment when you realise Iraq was permanently destabilised by an American invasion
>that Afghanistan was invaded by the USSR and shortly thereafter by the US
>that Syrian Civil War started because the US armed and financed the rebels
>Gaddafi was overthrown by rebels with NATO air support
Hehehe we should just leave muslims alone and let them kill eachother amirite?

Why would they go Sassanid on the people who liberated them from Zoroastrianism and showed them the light of fucking goats and worshipping Satan?

i want iran to lose
full of shit uncooperative people
weed out of gene pool pls

Hope the persians will glass the wahabbi shithole...if they did, then a whole load of problems would suddenly disappear with islam fundamentalist whackjobs as there wouldn't be big Saudi money behind them anymore

I don't mind if usa helps killing them. Or Russia or crusades, or plague, or whatever ...

youtube.com/watch?v=9selhGBPdek

/nsg/ Made just for (you)

Get in here goyim

what a giant faggot. go back to reading your petershit 12 ways to clean your lobster

Oh yeah, the saudi wet dream of whacking Iran...with grade school level animation. My 14 year old cousin who studies video animation can do lots better then this monkey propaganda crap.
Don't make me laugh. Saudis can't even beat Yemen, how the FUCK would they be able to attack Iran?
Use their shiny fancy US and European made planes? Those planes are only as good as those who use them and it is well known that arabs suck at war. Also well known that Saudis are among the most degenerate arabs, so I don't imagine the iranians would have a tough time with SA if neither the US or Israel helped them out.

I wish the same upon you and your family

This is what happens when the Saudi try to do something by themselves instead of hiring a non-Saudi.