Sup Forums changed my life

I went from literal incel, browsing /r9k/ all day, wasting my aryan seed, becoming fat and degenerate. On suggestion of a friend he encouraged me to check out Sup Forums for some top tier nuttery, but what I found was a whole lot of sense. At the time we still had the /SIG/ ("Self Improvement General") threads going, encouraging white people to stop being degenerates and start making babies. After that I've lost 20 kilos of weight, taught myself a valueable IT trade, started a (now successful) company, become financially independant for the next projected 20 years, found an Aryan girlfriend (so no longer incel, blue eyes, blond hair, perfect facial proportions). Everything in life is has been working out fantastic since I started browsing Sup Forums. I owe everything to you & my discipline.

Please do not let our genes vanish.

Believe in yourselves Nordics & Europeans.

Bring back /sig/, god bless Sup Forums.

>he needs a nazi blog to tell him to take a shower and get a job

where's your dad?

Keep in mind I'm 19. I'm not saying I wouldn't have done this without Sup Forums, I'm saying Sup Forums is what made it happen for me. Life could've gone so many other places.

Also; GF looks like pic related, but blue eyes. Same facial proportions roughly, same hair color.

same, I now have a drive and a direction, instead of playing video games all day.

Well and I still sit here laughing at silly memes while NEETing around.

>become financially independantly
congrats, you made it. Now leave

I wish I were born in Europe to live like this.

>GF looks like pic related

of course she does

You're welcome.

Wish I could upload a photo without doxing myself, but that's a very accurate photo.

(She doesn't do her hair in braids like that, and I think it's a bit thicker strands, but this is the closest image I could find without auto-dox).

Pol is a larp.

Well who cares, worked for me. Unless you're suggesting my post is a LARP.

>implying no one here can nab a decent girl

Just because you're an ugly faggot doesn't mean tens of thousands of other Sup Forums shitposters are. I'm sure most people here are ugly faggots but so are the majority of people you pass on the street.

take off every /sig/
move /sig/
for great justice

is this what you want me to say? To degrade myself with stupid puns and be the instrument of your amusement? the buffoonish agent of your schadenfreude?

also fuck you and fuck your life and fuck the sky and fuck the air we breathe and every night I go to sleep hoping I won't wake up but I always wake up why

>still on 4chin
sure buddy

fuck OFF

Mods are welcome to confirm this IP hasn't visited any board in the last 3 months.

because you didnt drink enough. try two bottles of whisky tonight

>no one here can nab a decent girl

I'm not disputing that, but the girl in OPs pic is literally perfect, far above 'decent'.
A tiny percentage of women look like that and it's hard to imagine a recovering robot scoring a girl like that. But then again, OP is danish and they do have quite a few qts, so who knows.

You can believe whatever you want. I know I'm highly biased since I'm dating her, but I specifically went after a girl with these facial features (can't get into details on how we met without autodox, friends browse pol potentially).

But even in Denmark these are "rare", but not as rare as in whatever nigger country you're in since you're hiding your flag.

>Keep in mind I'm 19

hahaha yeah, sage thread. Move along folks!

What's the issue with that? Turning 20 soon within the next 2 months, but yeah I went from fat fuck to "fit" and self-sustaining due to some good connections and exploiting the fuckfest that is crypto currencies (yes, they're still tax-free here, that's why it's for the next projected 20 years).

>where's your dad?
You're being racist and insensitive to african-americans, you UN cucked bigot.

I'm kind of in the similar situation as OP, except I'm 30...without Sup Forums I would probably 6 feet underground by now, or on my way to it.

Good on you, I have nothing against the poles despite what Hitler said. Grind & get there.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.