Ethpyramid: new universal wealth?

Suck it banks!
New cryptocurrency labeling itself as a transparent ponzi scheme quietly released at midnight Saturday is a game changer in wealth distribution. Coin owners make 10% off of every transaction in the smart contract, allowing you to accumulate dividends like a madman.
>B-B-BUT user ITS A SCAM
And so are most cryptocurrencies, many never release a product. This "scam" is governed by a an emotionless smart contract on the blockchain and it cannot be further manipulated once strart. That means no one can just run and take your money, and since you bought and extra 10% in order to get into it, you always have 90% of your stack you can pull out. So no risk of waking up without cash, its like a bank but with a 20% interest rate and its fucking awesome. The name of the game is to HOLD and watch the divs skyrocket.
Best part is, this is in its own universe. Even if the market is tanking, this remains independent. Great for a bear market.

Read more here, all you need is a metamask to join
>medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e

get the coin here and watch live price
>ethpyramid.com/coins.html

1 of 3

HEEY HEEY HEEEEY

BITCONEEEEEEEEEECT

WUSA WUSA WUSA WASUP GUYYYYYSSSSSS

Put in .5 and have already made that back in dividend in 2 days. You have been warned

heh, the sneaky kikes figured out how to switch the world over the universal paperless currency conspiratards have been crying about for the last decade. well played jews.

>So no risk of waking up without cash, its like a bank but with a 20% interest rate and its fucking awesome.
How completely braindead do you have to be to believe this? Your coins are only ever worth what someone is willing to pay for them.
You will never wake up without your cash, because once you buy in your cash is gone and what you actually possess is something that you hope people will still want to exchange for cash at a later date.

In this scenario, if everyone cashed out and I was left alone in the smart contract, then I would get 10% of the total contract because very one else sold right? So that means I'd get 30k in dividends. Your missing the point.
If it goes up or down it does not matter, you will still accumulate dividends evenly. All it needs is to fluctuate up and down, like all markets do.

>Quietly released

its the best thing since sliced bread i think

Do people actually fall for shit like this? I see threads like this on /biz/ all the time. I swear to God /biz/ is the most retarded board on this site before crypto it was full of stupid teens trying to get rich quick and nothing has changed.

Got over 400,000$ in 3 minutes

Get this scammy shit out of Sup Forums.

>post first transparent international decentralized pyramid scheme ever run by a robot
>calls it a scam

Can you even? Do you realize how huge this shit is? It could replace banks you shit lord. Imagine holding your money somewhere where you got more money everytime someone else took their money out or put some in. Its exponential

>In this scenario, if everyone cashed out and I was left alone in the smart contract, then I would get 10% of the total contract because very one else sold right?

No retard, that's not how ponzi schemes work. If the scheme hits peak interest and demand drops to near nil (inevitable for all ponzi schemes), then the majority of holders won't be able to cash out and those that do will be doing it for cents on the dollar, making your dividend worth fuck all.
I don't know if this is supposed to be some pitifully misguided attempt at a work or you're genuinely so much of a sucker that you think you're going to get rich quick off of such a blatant scam, but either way this isn't politics and you need to fuck off back to biz.

how do you type without fingers?

Actually, it's based on a calculus specifically designed to weight the creators early buy heavier and, yes, using a robot, literally take 80% of the money that comes in as their own dividends.

Yes, over 3 million dollars of /biz/ money fell for this shit.

shits me off how they go on about how the stock market is the same thing. it isn't because if you invest smart your risk is lowered. the ASX just took a hit and I lost $600 that was it when I have $60,000 invested

>you'll get free money I swear it's going to work
Yeah sure

Right so right after peak interest and everyone sells I would collect dividends and a compounding rate as supply would also drop when they sold. Once it bottoms out, people can just buy back in again and ride it to the top and sell, rinse and repeat. You can always cash out because there is never more in the pot than there are tokens.

Whales already cashed out, we at ground floor again. Time to restart the cycle again. This contract can run for yeaaaaars

It's already worked, I don't need to prove anything. Since you are making the claim it won't, I think the burden of proof is on you?

>It can't possibly go below 235 ETH, guys

Either way, up or down, I'll be making more than I put in. I've already broke even twice, so I'm not going to lose anything

Why are you showing me your piece of shit Rado? You'd have a hard time even selling that thing at a pawn shop.

it worked if you got in early and mined or just bought when it was low and hold. I guess it could go back up again but it seems like all crypto dips and rises similar to the others. it's and idea not a company so it's not as safe as putting money into stocks if you play the market smart. when their is a crash in stocks it's because lots of people are using borrowed money to invest so they panic and dump their shit so they don't get fucked. if you don't over extend then you can just wait out the crash or dip. you will only be fucked if you retired or wanted to sell off to fund your life. plan for long term and stay focused and stay confident

Company's can fail. Company's have greedy fags at the top.Company's are often privately owned.
This is a public, 24/7 exchange/market that is available already in 5 other languages.
This is independent from the market as demand is local the coin. Even though the market is crashing, this will remain stable because it is totaly detached. Only attached in that it uses ETH.

>burden of proof
Lol you fucking people you really think acting like smug retards will make people belive you
Fucking all of biz is full of smug retards like you. I mock you everytime bitcoin and eth tanks and you retards are always saying buy the dip and wait for the moon trip.

Say what you will about me, but at least in not an angry cunt. Ready for you to answer to my questions when your finished

>Right so right after peak interest and everyone sells I would collect dividends and a compounding rate as supply would also drop when they sold.

No moron, when peak interest hits nobody can sell because nobody is interested in buying. Market saturation is inevitable for all ponzi schemes and once it hits that's the end, you don't get your money back, period.

Your obviously a fucking shill you either have some connection to these coins you probably bought early and shill these coins so people will buy and the value goes up so you can dump them later.

the only thing it has going for it is people will accept payment in it but if it's too volatile it will stop. it might work okay as a short term investment but it's not a smart thing to put all your money into it. people have sold all their shit to put it into bitcoin etc and it's stupid. I wish I bought some back when it was cheap but I didn't. now it's not really a smart move. if you want to do it I don't really care. your money. I just wouldn't be putting any money into a cyrpto unless I could afford to loose it all

>When peak interest hits
>nobody can sell
>nobody is buying
>peak interest
>nobody

Don't you get it? Obviously it's going to die. That the point. It's supposed to crash so that it can come back up. It's not supposed to sustain one ponzi forever, it's about sustaining millions in one contract

the threads are being banned on /biz/ now, I'm not sure why they came here

Obviously, you idiot. Probably because I've already bought some? I don't see the issue. It's only 3 days old and no one knows about it yet so I'm spreading the word.

Do you even understand what peak interest means? Holy fuck, no wonder you biz idiots get scammed every day of the week.

to shill their shit to hype it up. it's like fucking avon

There's a thread there now. Only the clone sites were getting deleted and banned.

He was banned, not the subject matter. There's a thread up as we speak on page 1