Hey Sup Forums my sister has been suffering with mental problems lately, (depression...

Hey Sup Forums my sister has been suffering with mental problems lately, (depression, bipolar) I was wondering what was pol's opinion on antidepressants and other medications. Should I fall for the pharma Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdF81BAavsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A good dicking from her brother should do better than any medication on the market.

My sister tried some prescription drugs for depression a few years ago. Fucked with her head to the point that even she noticed it and stopped taking them about a week afterwards. When I talked to her during that time, she just felt like the hollow shell of an individual.

Consider looking into the effects of the drugs she's taking. It's true that a lot of antidepressants can really fuck you up, but a temporary solution to a more deeply rooted problem doesn't hurt (as long as you deal with the problem at its source)

>hey Sup Forums
>asking for a friend
Post feet with timestamp if you want medical advice.

this. I have six sisters user, and that always works

Do not take any advice from the faggots here concerning medical advise. Stick with a physician. Every case is unique don’t let pol generalize something this sensitive.

>Checks flag
Makes sense

hey why dont you go ask someplace that fucking cares?

if she's not suicidal I wouldn't do it. People on antidepressants sleep all day

>Do not take any advice from the faggots here concerning medical advise. Stick with a physician.

Found the Jew

If you are genuinely fucked in the head and need an external replacement for something you can't produce yourself then yes it will help.
If you aren't then obviously taking shit that changes your brain will not work out well

>asking Sup Forums for medical advice
shiggydiggydoowop

Broccoli sprouts frozen then thawed and eaten raw or in a shake
When the cell wall of cruciferous vegetables, but most in broccoli sprouts, are broken they release a chemical that is meant to ward off bugs but in mammals it trigger an epigenetic effect turn off inflammatory correlated genes and turning on anti inflammatory correlated genes
This helps the body to remove toxins and heavy metals from your body and the anti inflammatory action has a neurotrophic effect as well if only because increased blood flow to the brain not just a generally healthier body

>sister has been suffering with mental problems lately
What she's feeling is actually despair that comes from an innate feeling that the world isn't what she was promised, and the sense of instability that this causes.

What she needs is a structured life; this comes from a structured relationship, which is provided by a structured man. I.e. she needs to become a stay-at-home mother with a husband who provides for the family.

Not op, but fuck pols contradictory shitty advice. I’ve got an appt with a psychiatrist in a week or so because I’m depressed and dangerously innatentive. I’m really surprised I haven’t gotten myself killed driving sometimes with how easily I lose attention. But asking pol about it I would be told “lol depression isn’t real, attention issues? git gud” Never take health advice on this site ever.

SSRIs are poison and you should sue any doctor who suggests them. And you should ignore any faggot who suggests otherwise.

She needs to take her antidepressants. Let me tell share with you a vignette, which I hope you should find pertinent, about Pinocchio and how it symbolizes the disconnect between what one ought to do and what one actually does. Now, is that deep man, or what! To think that your sister, is just one person, is incredibly understating the entirety of being human. The number of networks. The influences. Everything. The depressed will stop navigating this and just give up.
You should have your sister look into "SELF AUTHORING", I cannot recommend the damned thing enough. If you're depressed, take your bloody meds.

If she is on them now and she wants to quit it will take 90 days or longer to get back to normal, after quitting there will be good days and bad days for a bit. When my sister quit she got a bit scitzo for like 6 months but now she is back to normal.

Introduce her to anime.

If its bipolar be careful with lithium it damages your liver and kidneys over time I know from experience. Therapy beats medication because you learn how to live with your illness and adapt to it.

yeah, big pharmo bro ...

I suggest some cbd oil or something mild. improve life and shit

wtf does this have to do with politics? Slide thread.

You could use some self-authoring yourself.
You seem conflicted and are lashing out at me for giving advice.
This is a Jungian defense mechanism and a classical Germanic archetype. It is not a good tendency to have.

You don't just suddenly suffer from depression or bipolarity; Depression is chronic and is genetic or develops over a long period, bipolarity is definately a chronic genetic disease.

So she probably has dysthymia or, more likely, she's just an attention seeking emo faggot.

As for medication: Often it does jackshit... it'll never cure you and just makes you kinda braindead and slow. Citalopram is one of the milder antidepressants but doesn't do much. Paroxetin (our lord and savior) is the absolute best; strongly increases mood without making you feel dumb, side effects are possible heart failure and in rare cases spasms.

I guess you have bipolar if you think you are your sister and fall for the pharma jew

Tell her to do shrooms to cure her depression

she'll be ok..until the brain zaps start happening

pharmas make you more normal aka more of a leftist jew puppet

if it wasn't for our (((mental illness))) we wouldn't be so enlightened

Just talk to her(the topics dont matter just know you and your family watching her) a lot this will be help and grown some self respect and curage

>"Insanity in Light of the Bible" Preaching on the Mental Health Industry (Psychiatry)

youtube.com/watch?v=mdF81BAavsg

>bipolar
Yes, medicate

Cold showers. There are studies confirming that it helps against anxiety and depression. I guess the way it works is that facing the cold gets your adrenaline pumping which in turn releases a shitton of dopamine in your brain. Try it, wont hurt.

antidepressants can permanently fuck you up and should only be used as a last resort.
they dont fix any of the problems they just deaden you to them
the only true cure is a change in mental state
Try everything else and if you fail shes basically done for anyway just drug her up and let her be a partial zombie for the rest of her life.

Also do not let her take anything unless it was given to her by a legitimate psychiatrist, a MALE psychiatrist, and not a young one.

Wow thats a genius plan. Whats wrong will be?

Not for hours, 2 mins everyday is enough.

Whats will be happen if she starting showing a panic attack?

Try lifestyle and diet first. If she's vegetarian, make sure she takes B12 supplements, and make sure she's exercising 30 min per day of cardio. Also check if she's getting enough sleep. Sometimes the psychological symptoms are an indication that something needs to change, and medication would only hide that. Best luck to you and your sister.

Excellent Jill dude.

Don't put her on anti-depressants that will completely fuck her life up. Just fucking feed her good healthy food, make her exercise and make her change her physical and mental habits. Just tell the fucking bitch she isn't mentally retarded and can already guide herself to happiness and out of the mental shithole she is in.

Or just lock her in the basement for awhile

Pharmaceutical antidepressants help to generally ease the grayed mindset of an individual, but they aren't magical happy pills that will instantly fix your brain. Only you can fix your mind by thinking through your problems.

Anal rape for the purpose of procreation.

Thanks

Sup Forums has had tons of threads before talking about the current state of ((medicine))

more nature and excersize helps a ton Pills just numb the feelings.

Hiking and camping for the win. Then she can push entry level that to feel alive like climbing and such.

Wondering this too, but for personal reasons
(Anxiety, OCD, intrusive thoughts, foggy mind etc)
Any good treatment for these?

Inflammation is part of how your body's immune system solves issues you pseudoscientific moron.