Umineko

Did Rosa have Borderline Personality Disorder?

strawpoll.me/13351075

I want to deito Lucifer.

Do you think Rosa has BPD?

Rosa has "I didn't get enough Dick Disorder" desu.

No, she's just justifiably pissed at her profoundly retarded daughter who screeches like a banshee over roses and insists on LARPing wherever she goes.

Rosa did nothing wrong and was right in beating the shitter known as Maria.

Most misunderstood character.
>Daughter is a retard
>Was the single family member who was genuinely good hearted but always exposed to their shit
>Violent Rudolf, selfish Eva and asshat Krauss. Kinzo too.
>Never met expectations.
>Bitched at by their new mother.
>Just wanted a normal quiet life
>Her employees are useless
>Some retards want her to be a killer
>Caused Beatos death by accident
>Is actually a soothing person who is just a mess due to her shitty life.
>Some retards wanna make her out to be a killer

I feel this way too and always just get a bunch of (You)s telling me I'm Rosa. I wish there was a way to just mute Maria, because the constant "Uuu uuu uuuuu" shit was so annoying

Posting best Seacat.

wait where's the shotgun?

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land.

NEW WTC WHEN?!

She is a good person but well she became paranoid because of her siblings and parents who abused her when she was a child, also she have a huge inferiority complex and no luck with men. I'm pretty sure a good dicking and a new father for Maria will cure her.

This.

Remember Rosa killed one of the gun bunny?

Umineko anime remake when?

Rosa is great but Natsuhi is really underrated.

A horrible person. Prefers to be with men before her daughter. She beats her brutally, and rarely stayed with her because she didn't have the patience to raise her own child and teach her how to act appropriately which is making both of them unhappy. Told her that she never wanted her, that she wanted to abort her, that because of her she could not get a husband even though it's her own fault, and that she wants her to die.
Even if her life was shit when she was a young is no excuse to mistreat your children. Fuck her.

How does the manga measure up to the VN? I want to read Umineko but I dislike VNs, am I just going to have to suck it up and give in?

I would prefer good looking women over my offspring but I aint a horrible person

The manga is pretty good and goes a lot deeper into the mystery near the end, but I'll still always recommend the VN for the soundtrack and voice acting along.

If VN's aren't your thing though, then the manga is perfectly fine, it doesn't skip anything important.

The manga is a good adaptation. I still recommend you try the VN because of the god tier soundtrack and voice acting.

It's excellent and the art style is varied and very good. Either that or the terrible animu adaptation, your choice.
Good for you, virgin.

Offsetting the idiot woman response, stay far away from the anime.

If Rosa had a guy like Hideyoshi she would've probably been the happiest of the siblings.

I highly doubt Hideyoshi would like someone as unstable as her.

Read/watch/play/whatever the VN, you dummy.

You already clearly aren't completely averse to reading, so why on earth would you want to forgo the version the creator intended it to be, including an excellent musical score that ties into the story very well and the voice acting?

I want to have incredibly rough, and loud sex with Rosa. With Maria listening.

Eva was pretty badly damaged she just manged to cover it up with the thought of George becoming head. And I remember Rosa being the least fucked mentally. She may have had emotional issues, but she was in most episodes, the most rational person next to Kyrie. From what we see most of her issues stem from her husband abandoning her and Maria being a autist. With a stable family no husband abandonment complex and a more caring environment for the retard.

She's unstable because she's depressive a single mother, what Rosa needed was a man to rely on.

It's not for everyone. The VN is good, but quite long and a little bizarre, and not everyone is willing to risk their time to get disappointed at the end. I remember I was a little nervous the first time I play the VN because it was an unknown experience and reading a manga is more comfy and normal. Its a common fear.
She could have more temperance and faith on herself, love herself more, grow as a person and not end up being just as harmful as her family, but no. She hates herself, always did, and expels all that hatred towards his daughter who is innocent. Her husband abandoned her is not the cause, she always was just as immature as her daughter. I don't like her.
>the most rational person next to Kyrie
That's almost funny.

Who is Maria's dad?

Beatrice

I want to marry Rosa.

Gohda was a great guy. The other characters should have been more respectful of him.

He's kind of a dick, or at least the writing made it seem that way. Only really looking out for his own image and doesn't care if Shanon or Kanon get fucked over in the process unless it's some special occasion where his mood is good.

Rosa didn't deserve a daughter as shit as Maria.

Caring about having a good image and not caring about underage kids isn't a bad trait.

Maria's father made the right choice.

Are you man enough to marry Rosa and become her emotional support?

Keep in mind she has an autistic daughter that believes in something as ridiculous as magic.

>and become her emotional support?

You mean giving her my dick every night? Why, of course.

Oh so you didn't have imaginary friends when you were a kid?

I didn't. You did?

Not that user, but almost everyone had an imaginary friend when they were kids. I had a few myself when I was in kindergarten, nothing to be ashamed of. It's only abnormal when you are already in school, or all growed up like some of those waifufags.
Nah, he was an asshole, but an likeable asshole. Also, he ended up being one of the most normal of them all.

Why was Maria so retarded anyways?

Why do you make so many questions?

>Not that user, but almost everyone had an imaginary friend when they were kids
Not that user, but I didn't either
Are they really that common?

This. I tried to make some cause everyone else seemed to have one but I gave up because it was stupid and they obviously weren't real.

Abandonment issues made her seek out attention where there wasn't any. Can you imagine being so lonely you accidentally make something like a tulpa?

Almost all of my friends had one, so yes I guess?

I never met anyone who had an imaginary friend. I mean sure, we sometimes played make-believe with imagining characters who weren't really there, but it was more of tabletop RPG NPC kind of situation than actually believing they were there.

I never really believed they were real, like Santa Claus or something like that. I knew it was just a game but I still played with them so they were like an imaginary friend.

>Can you imagine being so lonely you accidentally make something like a tulpa?

Yeah I can actually

Rosa was stuck in a cycle of abuse

she should be pitied and you can feel sorry for her and consider her a nice person, but you can't forgive the child abuse

Interesting, did your imaginary friend have an appearance in your head?

Yasu did nothing wrong

I don't know why, but I can never see characters of Umineko in sexual light even if the illustration such as here is blatantly sexual. I don't know why.

>voice acting

Don't play the PS3 version

Why not?

UhhauHAHAHA
DAME WHEWA WAWAWA
BATURA-SWHAN

If I had to guess it'd probably be because of how most of the characters are fictional inside the story which makes them less "real". It'd be like sexualizing a ghost or some shit. I know this doesn't make any sense as it's not like any anime characters are real in the first place.

I can't help but sexualize the Stakes.

>Tfw fapped furiously to Shannon's top-tier body before Chiru was translated

>Half the characters aren't even real and the story is just a bunch of assholes getting blown up during their family get together

>Sexualizing fictional paperweights or dead people
You really can't win with Umineko, can you?

fucking hell, it may not have been perfect but Umineko really was something else wasn't it

No one asked you to stop posting lewd stakes.

Lewd is no good!

90% of the story isn't real
The only 100% real things are the very ending and some Ange scenes
Maybe 5 hours in total are real

So is hating on PS3 version a meme or something? What's bad about it?

Stakes are best for lewding.

The art is not as "unique" as in the original. I remember there was a pretty spot-on article on some satire site but I don't remember where.

They were my toys, dolls and stuffed animals, but alive, like Toys Story. I don't really remember if I gave them a different look in my mind. I loved to play with blocks and make castles for them to live, while I imagined my dad as some kind of white horse when I rided his back, or a living throne. Sometimes I imagined the horse following me alongside the car when I was being driven to whatever place. You know, that type of stuff. I was well aware of all that being a product of my imagination though.

I want to fuck Lambdadelta!

Literally made for consumption as all sweets

Am I the only one who thought the katakana on the right were cum drops before expanding the pic?

I want to do lewd things with the female detective.

That's some strangely shaped cum.

But why?

I ship Battler and Ange.

Asmo is literally the demon of lust, mind you.

So does Ange.

I have borderline and I actually had same question and conversation with my girlfriend.

Yeah, pretty much. Don't see her drinking like a maniac though.

Rosa was the one who gave Maria her delusions about magic in the first place.

Maybe because you played the original version with potato sprites?

Beato is hotter as a potato though.

Best Parent Disorder? Why yes, yes she did

Don't forget to watch the OP of the anime and absolutely nothing else from the anime.

I think you're forgetting about DESIRE?

More like shit writing dude. This writer is always like this.

How is Rosa shittily written? It's entirely plausible for her to be like she is considering the family she grew up in. Not to mention that guy who tricked her and left her with a huge debt + baby.

>Uuu- Mama's been possessed by a good witch after meeting user
>I can hear her casting spells every night.
>Uuu- it's hard work though. Sometimes Mama can barely walk the next morning, and there are sometimes marks where the failed spells burnt her.