Several Eagles Players Are Already Refusing to Celebrate Super Bowl Win With Trump

Reminder that the white race lost as a whole last night.
We must persist.

>For Americans who are not fans of the New England Patriots or their favorite politician, Super Bowl LII was a relief; unlike last year, they did not have to watch Tom Brady claw his way back to a victory, while simultaneously experiencing flashbacks to election night 2016. But politics were still present at the big game, from the outrage over Dodge using a Martin Luther King Jr. speech to sell trucks to Breitbart’s decision to mark the occasion with a racist tweet.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/01/25/baltimore-ravens-player-accused-of-stealing-phone-charger/109811508/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the Super what?

fpbp
Football is shit

Suberb owl

who fucking cares?

>a white chimp and a sucker-punching chimp
Oh no

>tfw Eagles fan and support Trump
>tfw I have no face

Every year we host a soup contest to who makes the best soup in the entire country each team from each state makes their own soup

Aryans do.

>flashbacks of the election from a football game
Kill me

>be sportsball player
>make $2 million a year for playing 16 games over four months
>constantly need to bitch about how fucking oppressed you are and make retarded political statements
I swear the only group of people in this country more overpaid, overprivileged, and whiny are actors

>sportists are as dumb as thots
what a fucking surprise

I'd watch that.
-t. white supremacist

The Breitbart tweet was pretty funny 2bh

My toilet bowl is more interesting than the super bowl, and it's got less shit in it too.

Fk em. Who cares, they are too stupid to think for themself.

didn't even know the game was yesterday
fuckem hockey is americas next big sport

/thread

>caring about nigger collision

woke

sounds based

Don't pretend. Every supermarket in Germany had a Superbowl themeweek last week.

Thank goodness.
White people need to stick to nascar and ice hockey.

Fuck Tom Brady and Fuck the Pats. Why does anyone care who “celebrates” with the president anyway. Trump doesn’t look fun to hang out with. At least you could have a beer with Obama.

in what fucking way
on what fucking planet
across what fucking plane of existence
did the white race as a whole lose last night
because some big dumb niggers led by a white man didn't run a gas bloated pig corpse as far as some other big dumb niggers led by a different white man?

why do they have to mix politics with fucking everything?

90% of the population is not informed well enough to have political opinions, let alone smart enough for insights, far from it needing to saturate every crevice of their lives.

this oversimplification of politics and over bearing media is designed to divide us, keep the hits coming and ratings high with sensationalism. i for one do not let politics leak into every facet of my life. I do my best to separate politics from non-politics, like entertainment, which stores I shop at, and my job.

>Long played college football at the University of Virginia under head coach Al Groh from 2004 to 2007, while pursuing a degree in sociology.[4]
>sociology

There's a fucking surprise.

I just wanted some (you)s, kaaskopp.

Kek, not that I would have a problem with it but why do you guys keep dreaming this would happen? Not a hockey fan but NHL 94’ on SNES, one of the best games ever.

Thanks Japan-san.

Super Bowl. The biggest burger eating contest on Earth.

not a hockey fan either but any sport that only gives you a time out for fist fights can't be that bad. The NFL is dieing so i'm moving on

Holy shit lol

I think hockey is gonna see a big boom in the next few years. I use to be a huge football fan. After this season I’m moving exclusively to hockey. I don’t want another dollar going to the kikes that run niggerball. Basketball too.

t. White

Holy fucking shit my Id

The white race is full of whiny, insecure babies who base their race's "sucess" by how a football team responds to their win. If that's the case, your race deserves to be wiped out

>watching roidniggaball

mine is better though

wtf is up with the gooks roiding out?

they need to catch up to the rest of the pack.

>Le sportsball xDDDD

Japanese always sucking americucks dicks, how new

I genuinely hope the Trump presidency ends this stupid "Niggerball champions making pilgrimage to the White House" tradition.
The president has more important shit to do than heap praise onto criminals who are multimillionaires for playing a game.

Handegg.

>heap praise onto criminals who are multimillionaires for playing a game
Why are they criminals you stupid redneck?

Because they're niggers.

It's obvious to anyone who watches football that the game was rigged for the Eagles. So many bullshit calls that just (((happened))). The announcers even said it was bullshit. Jews wanted the nigger underdogs to win so they set it up for the Eagles.

>What /pol has become
>The home of low IQ rednecks

>be paid millions
>still can't restrain niggerious behaviour
Jerry Rice, Ezekiel elliot, Big ben (Wigger) and this latest case: usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/01/25/baltimore-ravens-player-accused-of-stealing-phone-charger/109811508/

Oh my, what a tragedy, how could it ever pass that Sup Forums, the bastion of equality, could come to think that niggers are dumb??

>Lets use generalizations to prove our point
/pol is not fun anymore, these low IQ white supremacists rednecks ruined it.

>I'm smart because I deny my own pattern recognition.

>If he proves I'm a stupid redneck he must look for equality
Try again you stupid speciment.

Was wondering the same, is it handball that they call football? (football is called soccer, handball is called rugby)

>He doesn't hide he doesn't care about politics, he care more about those damn niggers
/pol is lost.

At least the Eagles showed the Falcons how it's down. 4 minutes left, run, run, run, kick field goal win game.

Fuck the Pats you self righteous faggot

kek, by dishonoring the pres, they dishonor the fans, they will lose in the long run

Brady with the ball with a minute left could easily have driven down the field and scored. And then people would be saying the Eagles were dumb to not pass and try to get the first down

You didn't prove shit
Niggers are politics, welcome to the real world.

are you joking?

They could only have forced overtime by scoring a two point conversion.

Why the fuck are they doing anything with the President in the first place? It's a game.

>Several Eagles Players Are Already Refusing to Celebrate Super Bowl Win With Trump

That's OK, just means more Trump for the ones that go.

Unironically more interesting. And I used to play football.

But they are so fucking obsessed with that election, and the fact that Trump is now President, literally EVERYTHING is about that eletion now.

>hockey is americas next big sport

This. With attendance down across the NFL, yet another Patriots super bowl win would have just damaged the (((owners'))) bottom line. The league had nothing to gain from a Pats victory.

Yeah, and your point?

Standing by for Hmong taking over all the O-line positions in ten years,

>tfw no cute chubby hmong girl to befriend me as a grumpy old white man

>Niggers are politics, welcome to the real world.
Im wondering who is the real nigger here, my bet is that is you

but user, the Eagles are the whitest team and didnt have a single player kneel after the preseason and they sorted that shit out, also they are a very Christian team

I'm looking to get into hockey, and my closest team is two hours away

Who's the most redpilled team to follow?

They did sound pretty great, with their owner, coach, and MVP thanking God after the game

t.Pat cry babbies

It's a Philadelphia sports team. They'll be too busy chimping out and setting fire to their own city to "talk words with people."
Parts of Philly are beautiful, but the people living there are generally retarded niggers.

As I watched my first ever SuperBowl last night I thought to myself;

America was a mistake.

>QQ my shitposting board is ruined because people aren't shitposting how I like

get fucked ya fruit

The great thing about hockey is that they are all white bar like 2 black dudes so really any team is fine. Just do your local team.

>
>159324228
Ratings were down for the 8th year in a row. NFL is dying

Whichever one is closest to you

I read somewhere that Big Dick Nick plans to be a Pastor one day as well

Respect the hustle.

Even if they had managed the two point conversion it would've just been the Eagles' ball again. All they'd have to do is get it into field goal range to win the game, and considering the absolute fucking state of the Patriots defense that probably wouldn't have taken much.

confusing mfw with tfw.... fuck off back to plebbit newfag

>they thought they were even going to get invited
lel

HOLY SHIT
HAPPENING
HOLY SHIT

I only follow college football. I watch the NFL in the playoffs and really don't care what team wins. Just stating facts, nigger.

% of players who do stupid shit and get caught by the cops. Then add in domestic battery.

>it would've just been the Eagles' ball again
Nah, there wouldn't have been time left. It would have gone to OT and a coin toss would decide who got the ball.

Moloch!

Get a job, nigger. Philadelphia is filled with retards.

People were saying the opposite in real time. Complaints were the calls were meant to help the pats by breaking momentum.

>mfw it's just a dumb leaf

wtf, why?

Hahahaha fuuuuck those whacky germs. I think I hate them. They aren't white. Something went wrong.

get fucked ya fruit