Why are JCs always the best characters?

Why are JCs always the best characters?

This has never been true. Their fans are shallow and only care about their age.

>always
That's really broad of a statement, why would you post that if you don't actually believe it?

Dragon lesbos has literally no JCs, therefore the best character CAN'T be a JC, and you are objectively wrong, and a fucking idiot.

Go away anti-lolis.

smugdere is best dere

What is JC

That's 10x worse than loli

Depends.

I find that cute, short, flat JCs are better than ones growing with huge boobs.

There are however exceptions.

Why are crossboarder memes always the worst?

It's not a crossboarder meme you newfag, it's not a meme to begin with. Try harder loser.

fivehead is best head

Not that user, but I'm pretty sure I read something before about a bunch of pedos that started using it on Sup Forums or something, around the begining of the year. Also, it's funny you are calling other losers when you are a virgin who likes underaged kids.

I think you're thinking of cunny.

Whatever.

what said. You're thinking of cunny. JS, JC, JK have been used by japs for ages.

Whatever. I don't care already. Pedoshit thread is boring. Closing tab.

Sup Forums doesn't have anything to do with this, loser. JC is not a meme, you loser, it's part of a group of terms that gets used in Japan, loser. It's not new to Sup Forums either, unlike you loser.

Whatever, pedo nerd. I don't care, pedo nerd. Why someone normal would know these things anyway, pedo nerd? Chop off your dick, pedo nerd. Bye-bye pedo nerd.

Less talkie more girlie.

You said a few times that you were leaving, why are you still here?

Jcs are sexier lolis

On the cusp of becoming JC JS are great.

Who is your favourite JC?

what kind of question is that?

The cutest and sexiest one of course

I'm always thinking of cunny