Jimmy Kimmel is liberal because he is smart

Brainlets BTFO!

Indeed it requires a level of intelligence that is >80 IQ

No, it's because it requires a certain level of higher social skills, like charisma, deception, and manipulation
Not smarts

Rural and suburban RETARDS

What even are the ratings on these late night shows anymore? Last I saw nobody is watching them compared to the early 2000s and late 90s

WAHHH MY SON ALMOST DIED LOOK AT MY BEARD AND LOVE ME

Liberalism, atheism, Rick and Morty (the list goes on)...all these things do require a modicum of intelligence and insight. The reason these things are becoming predominant in popular culture (and primitive things like football are declining) is merely indicative of the rise of intellectualism in modern woman.

*breathes in*

cant be too good. theyre completely culturally irrelevant left-wing mouth pieces.

Bring back the girls jumping on trampolines!

No, it's because you have to be a liberal to get a job as a talk show host.

Can I get a footlong for 5 dollars pajeet?

HE FUCKING WON

>you need to be smart to be a puppet of the DNC

Doesn't ring true.

High TV ratings for Colbert. Don't know about Comedy Central or MSNBC. I wonder if they think Europeans watching their shows on YouTube to trend means they'll be able to vote or if California viewers own the election process. I watch with clear cookies and history and the YouTube homepage is full of liberal talk host shoes with 1 million views average like Colbert and Kimmel. In TV ratings, they decided to burn bridges permanently with half of America for Le RESISTANCE LARP bait for millennials.

"Rick & Morty"D chess

Just like the urban retards eating horse shit after the super bowl

He's right, see pic related

We're seeing an influx of "liberal" personalities because scientifically, liberal men are more handsome, smart, rich, and able to provide for a family. People actually want decent human beings on their tv sets, what a surprise

Everything everyone ITT couldn't do lmao

Yeah I’ve noticed this too. All these companies seem to put a tremendous amount of stock in online platform viewership after the fact, thinking one or two million hits online is a big deal.

It’s like they’re willfully ignorant to the fact that there are 330,000,000 people in this country and they can’t even muster the population of California to watch their skits.

Is that why Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace was canceled? It was wildly popular, but obviously their (((IQ))) wasn't high enough.

Don't forget about the Karl Malone blackface routine he used to do!

JimKim, can’t stop obsessing over the size of Trumps dick. High IQ alright.

almost had me for a sec there

Jimmy Kimmel is a shabbos goy.

>muh intellectualism
Thats all that group think cock suckers ever
have to say to cover up the fact that they are
indeed group thinkers that can't stand to not be
on the bandwagon. They are dumber than rural retards by a large margin.

he fucked hillary in the ass and then licked it dry.

That's Mohamed to you.

The "appeal to IQ" fallacy in action.

It's kinda funny because I bet you if we go by raw IQ these people are definitely above average, but their environment is pure poison for the mind and despite their potential ability to do so, they don't exercise critical thinking at all.

he only does this shit because his show is a front for a giant herion operation and he shot a guy in new mexico in 85.

Member when Kimmel wasn't a complete soyboi?
I member.

It's almost as though higher IQ by itself isnt enough to properly define overall intelligence and ability to make better decisions for society. That in recent times, gut intuition and simplified common sense is far more beneficial (Trump) while liberal IQ leads towards a lot of pathology.

I takes an incredible amount of stupidity .......not intellect! Jimmy Douchebag.....

but isn't Jimmy Fallon a registered Republican? And Conan is a general anti-establishment guy who is non partisan for the most part.

Guess what's in my pants Sup Forums

Is it so hard to just be funny without relying on a crutch?

being a nigger lover isnt liberal

and it doesnt require "intelligence", its requires never having worked a day in your life

if you work for a corporation you get free healthcare

>conan is a general anti-establishment guy who is non-partisan
>just tweeted a pic of him in haiti resort to prove that Trump is wrong even though he was posting from an island bought by cruise ship companies to send their passengers because haiti is too much of a shithole to dock there

I mean I suppose these guys are all talking heads for a staff of intellectually bankrupt writers but still. Is it so hard to make a person laugh without relying on partisan politics or some other prop.

>level of intelligence
>doesn't specify what level
>because its the lowest rung possible
>more jewish word trickery

Too bad it doesn't require a level of masculinity too

>He received an honorary degree from UNLV in 2013.
WEW

Kek

No, it's part of your compensation. Read your paycheck, there's a deduction for insurance premiums.

Won what? His propaganda failed to get Hillary to come sit on his face as per their arrangement.

Hell it pretty much failed to do anything so far.

A single dimwit able to accept the sky is blue is worth more than 10,000 pseudo-intellectuals trying to write a book explaining why it's green.

No it's because he's a pussy like you

I'm actually curious if I Know and I Know Everything should be switched, possibly with I Know Nothing flipped to the third space. Because the state of simply realizing you know some things and not others and that the journey is everlasting is an endstate.

Like so.

>that soyboy face
How the fuck do you look that queer