Let's talk Trudeau

Has anyone else thought of the weird possibility that this leaf motherfucker really is Castro's son, and his liberal trust funded dance to leadership might actually on the off chance lead to a war between the US and Canada?
He's already opened the doors to his country for literally members of Isis to come and hang out right next door to the country of people they want dead, and in addition inviting illegals we don't want here giving them reason to also want us dead.
Like how do people actually take this dude seriously, he straight up talks like an old school cartoon villain.
The way he talks just makes me think theater kids should never be allowed in politics.
Seriously though, why aren't more people concerned with this faggot who praised a dictator who's probably his dad bringing so many Anti-Americans into one place so close to American soil?
youtu.be/8ebvjLANqOM

>Has anyone else thought of the weird possibility that this leaf motherfucker really is Castro's son

Basically impossible.

He got in because

1) Women were attracted to him

2) Men were getting complacent and chose to put an end to Harper's regime

You'd have to be retarded to think he was castro's son. Have you ever seen a picture of his dad? They have the same face.

They don't though

r u stupid, blind, or part of shareblue?

can you read body language?
tell me what do you read in pic related

for good reason

that top one is exactly like Justine

If those were his real intentions he would be doing a LOT more than what he is doing now.

Guy is just a faggot

Can someone post a picture of Trudeau's mother? I'm knowledgeable in physically telling paternity/maternity in children.

Not basically, literally.
Justin was born in 1971. His mother didn't meet Castro until 1975.
This meme is funny, but if you actually take it seriously you're either underage or retarded.

They literally look identical.

From what I hear from people who used to know him he really is that stupid only reason he won is because younger voters found him hot also weed

The arm touching seems pretty flirty, not to mention sometime before Castro's death he and Trudeau shared a suspiciously emotional public embrace atop Trudeaus endearing words describing him as a leader

>actively letting actual terrorists into his country isn't that big of a deal he's just a faggot
How do we know his soft exterior isn't entirely intentional though? We can't just write him off as a faggot when he straight up said Isis members are welcome in Canada.

>Pierre Trudeau's and Fidel Castro's paths crossed for the first time in 1970, when the Canadian government sought to negotiate the exile of members of the FLQ, who had kidnapped British trade commissioner James Cross. Fidel Castro obliged the Canadian PM by providing a refuge, and in a private letter Mr. Trudeau later extended his heartfelt gratitude.
His wife was a serious party girl and rebel
>Trudeau marry Margaret Joan Sinclair March 4, 1971, when she was just 22. A serious socialite and party-girl, Margaret regularly made headlines, having once smuggled drugs into Canada inside of Trudeau's luggage, partied at the infamous Studio 54, and for being romantically linked to U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones, and Mick Jagger.
>Margaret and Pierre divorced in November 1983, which was then finalized on April 2, 1984.

You have to admit that Justin looks more like Castro than Trudeau

loonie goes south because oil price collapse, nothing to do with harper.

Right off the bat I can tell Trudeau is not Castro's kid. The ears, chin, forehead/hairline, eyes and skin are all wrong.
>ears
If he was Castro's kid he could not possible have attached earlobes, his mom has hanging earlobes as does Castro which means his ears came from his fathers side. Looking into the rest of his family like his grandparents on both sides and Castro's the ears don't match up with Castro. The top also doesn't match up his ears are the same

>chin/jaw
The chin and jaw are also all wrong. Justin has a classical Gaelic jawline and chin like his grandfather and brothers. So does Castro but he's got more Latin features like the dimple and inward slope of the chin.

>forehead/hairline
I'm not 100% sure on this but I'm going against the theory on Castro because his younger brother has the same hairline as Justin.

>skin
Olive skin is generally a dominant so if he was Castro's son there would've been a very high chance of him inheriting it, also Castro generally was resistant to wrinkles and blemishes thanks to his Latin heritage while Justin, even though he probably uses a shitload of products like a faggot, is still noticeably more wrinkled than Castro at his age.

>eyes
While the shape of the eye can be misleading again they're there due to a common heritage, ie; celtic ancestry. His eye color, shape of the their preseptal orbicularis' don't match up those are dominant genes and he's got his dad's eye color and brows.

Another interesting thing I noticed is temperament, Justin seems very emotional and more of a follower in character while Castro was the quintessential sociopathic alpha leader. My money is on Castro not being the father.

"War between Canada and the US"

Young teenager worldview, the post