>mfw

FUCK THIS SHIT WHY YOU HAVE TO KILL MARY FUCKING SADISTIC KEKLORD

>Mary is dead
;^)

>art got better
What is this magic?

Maryfags BTFO!!!!

their healer's dead again?

Fucking piece of shit of a tank can't protect the healers.

Maybe being able to concentrate on only one character did the magic?

That's what the slut gets for throwing Ranta under the bus after he saved her dumb ass.

The tank is dead too!

Bitch deserved it for what she did to Ranta. May Hell eat her tits for eternity.

Oh no, what about Yume and her ass, are they okay?

The tank dies also.

>2 healers
>1 tank

This party will die in the end.

she's just joining her friends

Is Ranta okay?

>Is another rantacucks sucking his dick episode

I thought reviving the dead isn't a thing unless you count undead.

somebody give me a summary of what's happened since volume 4.

>この残酷な世界で、おれは彼女を失った――はずだった。
【あらすじ】
──やらなきゃいけないことを、やる。やるんだ。今は。
歯を食いしばり、両足を踏ん張り、グォレラたちの襲撃に再び向き合うハルヒロ。
彼は、使命で自分を奮い立たせ、”彼女”の死という現実から目を背けようとしていた。そして、抱えきれない後悔と絶望を前にした時、謎の男・ジェシーが囁く。
「方法ならある。一つだけ」と。
一方、フォルガンを脱退したランタは、世話役であったタカサギの追跡から必死に逃げていた。千の峡谷(サウザンドバレー)で、いつ終わるともしれぬ逃避行。体力と精神が限界に達しようとした時、ランタの脳裏を去来したものとは……?

Haru gets jealous for no reason and inadvertently causes problems for the group. Ranta gets pissed.

google:

> In this cruel world I was supposed to have lost her.
Synopsis
── I will do what I have to do. Do it. now.
Haruhiro clenching his teeth, stepping on both feet, and face the attacks of the Guelera again.
He inspired myself with the mission and was trying to turn his eyes away from the reality of "her" death. And when he was in front of regret and despair that can not be held, a mysterious man, Jesse whispers.
"There are ways, only one."
On the other hand, Lanta who withdrew from Forgun was desperately trying to escape from the tracking of a Takasagi who was a caretaker. A thousand canyons (Thousands Valley), escape at any moment. When physical strength and mind tried to reach the limit, what was the thing that passed Lanta's mind ... ...?

When is yumeshit going do die? Easily worst girl.

Still a cover for Mary the slut
Shit the author is in love with her or what ??
Sinceshe arrives in volume 3 he speaks only of her
I hope she dies for good and no return
The MC did not find a way for his other two dead friends so why he'll find for the worst slut
That the author concentrates on the other characters a little
Ranta, Yume and Shiona (forget her name has the mage)

That's the kicker: it's already been established necromancy is a curse. If she comes back, it's going to be as a mindless zombie, just like what happened with her dead crew.

(OP)
Still a cover for Mary the slut
Shit the author is in love with her or what ??
Since she arrives in volume 3 he speaks only of her
I hope she dies for good and no return
The MC did not find a way for his other two dead friends so why he'll find for the worst slut
That the author concentrates on the other characters a little
Ranta, Yume and Shiona (forget her name has the mage)

>the author is in love with her or what
can't blame him

>The MC did not find a way for his other two dead friends so why he'll find for the worst slut

Because he wants to get his dick wet and is too much of a bitch to hire a prostitute, or rape someone.

Haven't been keeping up, but does Haru deserve this? Mary seems like she's a bigger problem, but Haru just seems like a suffering magnet.

More cover for Mary the slut!!!
Shit the author is in love with her or what?
Since she arrived at volume three he speaks only of her
I hope she dies for good and without return.
The MC did not find a way for his other two dead friends, so why will he find for the worst slut.
The author focuses on the other Characters a bit
Ranta, Yume and Shiona (forget his name of mage)

Who the fuck is this autistic ESL summerfag?

Looks like we're getting some Ranta PoV chapters, been wanting to know what's going on with him after he bolted from the village.

She deserved it. Fuck that slut.

Holy shit two healers and a tank dead. The dps are retarded as fuck.

Yume and Shihoru should leave those losers and get jobs as prostitutes or something because MC-kun is going to lead them to an orc orgy or something.

He's sleeps under the cold night sky. His only warmth are his memories flat chested fat ass he left behind.

btw is there an English localization of the LN?

A constant yearning for revenge is hotter than a camp's fire.

I'm animeonly. What happened to Ranta after Mary betrayed him and he went off with the orcs?

You should read the other LN set in the same setting.
It's hilarious and make Haru look even more a shitter than he already is.

Ironically enough that one doujin where they become sluts after getting gobbed might be the better end considering that even if their party will eternally be shit they can at least get by easily enough and no one gets to die a virgin.

To be fair to Haru, how well did your first Darkest Dungeon play goes?

In this cruel world, I lost her….. or so I thought.

I need to fulfill my duty. For now, I have to. Go.

Haruhiro grits his teeth and fights off the Guorelas with everything he can. He kept himself going with his sense of duty, and tried to turn his back on the reality of “her” death. When he finally faced the insufferable amount of despair and regret, the mysterious man, Jessy, spoke:

「There is, a way.」

Meanwhile, Ranta escaped the Forgans, and is desperately running away from the pursuit of his former mentor, Takasagi. An endless chase continues at Thousand Valley. When his stamina and spirit was about to hit the limit, the thing that crossed Ranta’s mind was….?

He bailed on the orcs, but we haven't seen an update about him for a couple of chapters now.

thanks, it is readable now.

Haru is either gonna do 3 volumes worth of work to revive her and she'll either be fine and then she'll confess and kiss and whatever OR she'll be a zombie and Haru will have to put her down and stop being such a beta.

Either way, a group of people are gonna be pissed.

Fuck off, retard.

haven't followed the novels since maybe half of volume 3. mc is still a beta that deep in? either revive her as a zombie and put her down for some character development or this series is ass

He's really only a beta about her dumb ass, despite her not being worth it whatsoever.

It's gonna end with all of them kicking the bucket right?

All of them except Ranta the Unkillable.

Good to know that nothing eventful has happened. The world is too small and no amount of prose will save this story from feeling dragged on.

>despite her not being worth it
She is though.

>Killing off the strong, likable characters
Whenever the party gets to the point of becoming too strong they have to kill off a few members and replace them with jobbers.

Thank fuck that fucking cunt Mary is dead. Based Ranta will survive till the end

gotta train the new blood

>Another healer dies

How the fuck did they lose another? I thought they actually improved.

They instantly improved by killing that bitch

What happened to Yume and the titty monster?

Will the MC die virgin and alone?

>Jesse
He has not lost memory
He does not feel pain
He said "this game"
Well, something like that.

WE SAO NAO