The holocaust happened

The holocaust happened.

Soviet Union: 1 million Jews killed in Einsatzgruppen occupation.

Poland: 3 million Jews were killed.

1 million in Auschwitz,
900.000 in Treblinka.
400.000 in Belzec
320.000 in Chelmno
200.000 in Sobibor
79.000 in Majdanek

The rest died in Ghettos before deportation.

With this very conservative estimate, you get about 4 million killed, minimum. The 6 million figure comes from adding to this all other countries in Europe were killings occurred and including other deaths outside of camps.

Civilian crematory ovens don't use the same cycle as Nazi ovens. If you wanna give a person respect in their cremation it takes hours between cleaning the oven of previous remains, heating it up, cremating, gathering the remains in a casket or container, cooling the oven down, and cleaning again. In a death camp you can just heat the oven up once and continuously shove bodies in, and as you see the 6 million figure is not solely due to cremation.

How can you honestly, in good faith, with a rational mindset, deny the holocaust?

Can you at least admit it's not a rational thing, that it's just because you were taught to hate jews? You don't deny the existence of slavery. You don't deny the existence of Jesus. The holocaust was more recent, more documented, and still has living witnesses and survivors than both of these events.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=gM1Wa2MT1as
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
hooktube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
hooktube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q5xW80VKyQQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrba–Wetzler_report
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report
youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
siraaronrichards.imgur.com
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/iNYHW
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
imgur.com/gallery/2qAgl
reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.fi/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. proxed JIDF
I don't hate jews, i hate the lies they tell to cheat people out of money.
Your holocaust claims of death are baseless as the hate you claim people have for jews.

>In All Fields

prove it...dig up the ash in Treblinka,must be like 45k metric tonnes...holocaust proved
protip: you cant...no ash

no ash in Baby Jar
no ash in Treblinka
you cant prove shit

Majdanek leaves the pile of ash exposed to anyone that wants to see.

Let me guess your next move:

"That's fake ash"

theres no proof
Hitler did nothing wrong

they weren't killed with gas either
Zyklon B is a moderately hazardous pesticide that was widely used in agriculture and exterminators. people were spraying it by hand for days
the Nazis were using it for delousing. the jews got a light fog to kill lice and other parasites

it don't make any sense at all to use Zyklon B if you want to kill people

also SAGE

Gonna need sauce, hue.

of course thats ash of the crematorium...
but not fucking enough you moron

Thats coke ash and human ash enough for maybe several thousand jews that were cremated in the Majdanek crematorium which nobody denies."Holocaust deniers" admit that jews died in Majdanek in the tens of thousands.

Your claim is 900k dead in Treblinka
In Treblinka the ash was buried at site
Ash must be around 45k metric tons
Dig it up
Holocaust proven

That you even dared to put that up as an argument is proof that you are making the discussion in bad faith.
Everybody understands that 10k dead jews died of disease is not equal to 900k jews.

Again...where is the fucking ash.
Were is the massgrave from Babi Yar ?
Where is the ash from Treblinka ?

Its not there.

here comes the money israel

Ill bite

Your math is retarded.

Its safe to assume that the average jew would have created about 3 pounds of ash. 3 *900000 is 2.7 million. 2.7 million divided by 2000 is 1350 u.s tons.

Where the fuck are you get 45k metric tons from?

Not even mentioning the fact that its fucking ash and probably got thrown all over the place or sent into the air from the chimney

Nazis making good points I hope the thread doesn't get shoad.
Everyone knows they lied about burial sites.
People have tested the soil at claimed burial sites and found that it had never been dug at all.

How can I make money by shilling for Israel? Where do I go to?

>Holocaust Happened
>>>/X/

150 pounds of flesh down to 3 pounds takes A TON more time in the incinerator. And only 1 body at a time to release moisture properly.
An already resource deprived Nazi Germany would never have spent fuel or coal resources making sure the Jews ash was small enough to hide...

are you fucking retarded ?
Do you think bodies burn on their own ?
So what do you need to burn one body ?
Like 200 kg of wood depending if its dried or fresh.
Right.Yes that makes some more ash ey ?
I cant believe that this argument is even brought up.

The gas chambers are a myth, just like the myth that Nazis made soap out of human fat (from Jewish concentration camp prisoners).

The soap myth began as a rumor in the camps & the World Jewish Congress in 1942. Soap given to prisoners was embossed with the company's initials, that Jews took to stand for Pure Jewish Fat. That was the only "evidence", but it wasn't until the '90s that Israeli holocaust experts dropped it. Some Jews still insist it happened, such is the power of stories that are believed on faith rather than evidence.

"Holocaust survivors" admit they heard rumors about gas chambers from other Jews before even arriving at a concentration camp. Thus if a Jew lost a loved one during the war, they simply assumed they had gone to the gas chambers. Even after the Allies investigated a camp and determined it was *not* a death camp, inmates still repeated the story because they felt they were doing a good thing for the "victims". Insodoing the myth is reinforced without a shred of truth or evidence.

Gas chambers existed, but were for fumigating clothes and bedding to exterminate Typhus-spreading lice. It was a life-saving measure in all camps (including army barracks with no prisoners). That's why survivors often include details like haircuts & showers (also to eliminate lice). Despite these efforts, typhus (aka "camp fever") resulted in 200k deaths by the end of the war (Red Cross reports). That's why the camps needed crematories. But those deaths weren't planned, in fact the Germans tried to prevent them, and total nowhere near 6,000,000.

You can hear directly from Jews, and learn more about the improbability of the story, why the numbers claimed to have been killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz is scientifically & technically impossible, in the following videos. Watch it & make up your own mind.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
hooktube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>Auschwitz vs Science:
hooktube.com/watch?v=gM1Wa2MT1as

>you were taught to hate jews

lol, stupid Brazil nigger do you have any fucking clue as to how much "muh lolocaust" propaganda the average Westerner is forced to ingest in school and the media?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
hooktube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q5xW80VKyQQ

Hey kids!

Today we're going to learn about Steven Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Holocaust, called "The Last Days". It stars several Holocaust survivors spewing complete bullshit, and even has Paul Parks in it! Paul Parks is a black soldier who claims to have liberated concentration camps, but there's just one tiny problem with his story.

You see, historians and military documents proved that Parks' unit didn't do any of the things he claims. Even better still, this was all known before Spielberg invited him to be in The Last Days. Parks had taken part in an earlier documentary about brave black soldiers and their role in liberating camps that turned out to be a complete hoax and had to be taken off of shelves!

Unsurprisingly, Spielberg's film was not criticized for this and he still has his Oscar. Because that's just how Jews roll, kids!

Oh, and one of the other "survivors" became a Californian politician and was instrumental in building the case for the first Iraq war using the same sort of atrocity lies that the Jews have used against the Germans. Neato, huh?

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
hooktube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

nah ur a fuckin idiot the nazis were evil thats why they decided to stay back and torture jews instead of
>focusing on a losing war fought on two fronts
>doing something about three superpowers fighting against you
>getting more resources from wherever they could scrounge for them because they not only lost Africa but are having their supply lines constantly bombed by the (((Allies)))
ur just dumb thats why ur gay

t. Holocaust Studies major

>

Normally I just ignore these threads, but I'll give you an honest answer this time.

Maybe the holocaust happened. At least something happened, that cannot be denied. But the continuous lying and exaggerating (e.g. the soap and lampshade stories) as well as the total appropriation of all suffering by the jews has made me reluctant to believe the official narrative. Many elements of the story were already settled ways of demonising Germans, especially the soap story was used in ww1 to depict Germans as barbarians, as have the word 'holocaust' and the famous 6 million number.

But, of course something happened, but was that a bad thing? When compared to what others have done, the position of the holocaust as 'the sole worst crime in humanity' becomes untenable. What about the mindless slaughter of Boers by the British, including concentration camps etc. The bolshevik crimes which included intentional mass starvation of Ukranians. Jap massacres against the Chinese, intentional deprivation of the German population after Versailles and attempted bolshevik revolution in Germany (Bavaria). Many of these crimes were instigated by statistically very improbable numbers of jews. They were a small minority everywhere, but somehow they managed to form the majority amongst Russian bolsheviks and the Spartacist uprising in Germany.

So, to sum it up
>What happened has been exaggerated
>At least a part of what happened was explicable as maybe cruel but not entirely unfounded revenge by the Germans

And now I have skipped a large part of things, which I'm sure others have addressed already, like inexplicable additions of crematoria chimneys, 'death camps' only being discovered ij Soviet occupied areas etc. etc.

Why did the SS remove one of their officers from command of a camp for providing inadequate food and murder?

Sounds like the opposite of what you would do if your intent was to kill them all

I've been thinking about this for a while, could someone please answer this for me?
Why is it that we are consistently fed all these """""""facts"""""" about Hitler and how much of a piece of garbage he was? Or not even that, just shit making fun of him. Like; Hitler liked to eat women's shit, he had one testicle, he wanted to fuck his mother, he was mad he got kicked out of a Jewish art school (which is why he hated Jews)
Who the fuck makes these up? Alright, I know exactly who, but why, nearly 80 years after the war, do we need to bring up more shit about Hitler to discredit him. Isn't he already discredited enough?

Here's my take on the Holocaust:
First I just want to say I voted for Hillary and give to money to the NAACP. I also have the utmost respect for the jewish community as they are among the oldest and most powerful groups on the planet.

I think the Holocaust was the result of resource shortage due the war effort; Typhus outbreaks and failure to mitigate the disease; Lack of sanitation, leading to the outbreaks of disease, and need to burn the corpses (or in some cases, the barely living); and a touch of willful negligence by the nazi party since their enemy was officially "the jews" so they didn't feel a lot of need or want to put forth a lot of effort to keep them healthy and safe.

I have a serious problem with people who believe that was a "surgical extermination" or some shit. Thats so fucking stupid. what stalin did to "enemies of the party" was surgical. He just went over lists of names, marking each one he wanted executed, then they had a branch of the government, specifically for executing political prisoners.

Before the war, the red cross checked tthe health standard of the concentration camps and deemed them perfectly acceptable. when I was told this in school, my teacher followed it up by saying that nazis "built two camps and would relocate the jews back the death camps when the red cross finished their check"
thats so fucking retarded.

I think the narrative is a huge problem because it paints the nazis as especially evil, or at least much worse than the allies, but the US had full-on jim crow laws and regular lynchings of black people, the UK causeda famine in india, killing millions, and I dont think I even need to say why commies were bad. The only "good guys" in ww2 were probably the french since they ran their colonies as ethically as possible, but it turns out being nice doesn't win wars.

I want to end this by saying Hitler was agreat man. He was a genuine visionary who would have made the world a better place.

What is Wind?

Can you link to the ash?

Most people don't deny the Holocaust. They deny the 6 million figure (or 9 million if you are a current day Jew). They also call bullshit on "inherited PTSD", which is used for oppression points in the modern day.

The Jew's last line of defense in the cremation argument

>The holocaust happened.
I wish

duh hellocost happened

I do not understand why people argue that Nazis did not killed 6 millions jews.

It's the greatest achievement ever and yet, instead of celebrating this political masterpiece, they say it's fake.

So the Nazi's burned millions of people and the wind blew it all away? Hahahahahahahahahahahah!! Holy shit you're retarded.

Oy vey, remember the ash storms of mid 1940's!

Have you ever seen some one cremated before. My grandpa was cremated and we had some 5 pounds of ash and a thousand tiny bone fragments. And that was with a NEW high heat oven. Now 5 pounds of ash AND bones times a million. Where is it?

Its weird how the US hates nazis like we're still at war with them

I think this nazi hate attitude/mentality is actually causing the unhealthy politcal turmoil because believe that it's ok to wish someone else dead because of what they believe.
>If you're a nazi, you deserve to die
That sentiment is fucking disgusting
also, nazis weren't any more racist than the US or UK at the time of ww2
if anything, they were much less racist by allowing foreign volunteers of any race fight alongside german troops. They respected and some even adopted islam.
All these fucking retards "14/88 race war now" are disgusting, brain dead retards who have destroyed what could have been an amazing political ideology thats been bogged down by racism and conspiracy theories

How does chimneys work? Hurr durr. Typical Burger LAP education

>holocaust studies major
That's a thing?
Hahahahahaha fucking jews man

>It's the greatest achievement ever
Is it? The whole anti-semitic witch hunt is only allowed to exist because of the alleged holocaust. All of the current Jewish enabling and demonizing of Nationalist movements is based first and foremost on how "those evil nazis killed 6 millions of god's chosen people!". It's a myth that has to be dispelled.

I asked for numbers, you produced none

Now how are you getting 45k metric tons? Try not to be so autistic this time answering it.

this is a thing
but I bet thats bait because that whole major is blatant brainwashing propaganda.
You can make anything seem more evil than it is if you want to.

3 million corpses need 600k metric tons of wood to burn them which makes 48k tons of ash.
3 million was claimed by many sources after the war.
If its 900k corpses it would leave 15k metric tons of ash which equals 44k cubic meters.

Not only is there no proof where the 180k tons of wood came from.There is also no ash nor the space to fill the ash into.
The ground is undisturbed.

What the fuck are you talking about
>Focus on torturing jews
camps were understaffed to shit
literally 100% of the nation was going towards the war effort

this has to be bait

>Average Human Weights 62kg
>Humans are 90% water
>10% of 62 = 6.2kg
>~800,000 died in Treblinka
>Approx 4,960,000kg of ash
>4960 tonnes

Nazis are just pretty clueless. They read their handbooks and everything which disagrees with their preconceived opinion is considered "Jewish propaganda"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vrba–Wetzler_report

What's more:
>but they weren't all cremated!
So where are the mass graves for all the millions that weren't cremated?

When Soviet citizens were unintentionally treated worse than the Jews

But communism is good, right guys?

>B-but where are the mass graves?
Discovered 70 years ago during the war.
>B-But 6 million weren't buried in a single grave! Holohoax busted!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report

The Holohoax is the greatest Jewish trick this world has ever seen. Never before has the Jew crafted such a potent narrative which almost instantly shuts down all debate or silence criticisms of Jews by the brave gentile. If you criticize Jews, you must be an anti-semite, which leads (in the Jewish mind) to hostility against Jewry which leads to Hitler (yimakh shemo) and anudda shoah. The Holohoax is used solely to maintain Jewish dominance of Europe and America and to dilute gentile power over their own countries

You have no real argument.
Why do Wannabe Skinheads fall into a bout of "Kike! Jew! Schlmo!" whenever they are faced with the harsh reality of them being WRONG?

Oh well ! Moving forward . chin chin

It is, it's a huge major at plenty of universities, especially around huge Jewish communities like Lakewood

The harsh reality is that you kikes went overboard with muh oi vey I is victim, muh 6 gorillion and you have been exposed. Deal with it

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

>But 6 million weren't buried in a single grave!
They weren't, so the question still stands: where are the graves to fit MILLIONS of Jews (never mind that not only Jews were allegedly killed at concentration camps)?

>The holocaust happened.
yeah and it will happen again and again, your point?

I know it's real
their offices are the closest offices to the dorms

Of course it's bait, I'm just imitating the average response
Are we so far past irony that anything ironic is taken as true?

everyone should read his story

2 posts by this ID
You idiots are wasting time bumping a slide thread.
Sage this if you MUST comment to this obvious bait.
But go look at the threads on the category and see whats got their panties in a bunch.

Holocaust denial is just a meme. None of us unironically deny the Holocaust. Not eve Irving denies gassing. Lurk more newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=HdwRYdpygQc
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
siraaronrichards.imgur.com
imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/iNYHW
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
imgur.com/gallery/2qAgl
reddit.com/r/ShitWehraboosSay/comments/3kprm0/the_greatest_story_never_told_for_good_reason/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html

1.No one said graved to fit millions. But more like thousands of graves to fit hundreds.
2.Concentration camps =/= extermination amps. Learn the difference. I've come across many wannabe Nazis who haven't the slightest fucking clue of the difference.

Prime location for (((educating)) the America's future

>the holocaust happened
There should've been two

it gets harder and harder to tell every day

Humans are not 90% water you cocksucker.
60%
You fucking kike, Don't insult someones intelligence while you spout lies.
Fuck it's annoying, if you want to be superior, at least be correct. You dumb fuck.

>thousands of graves
WHERE

and here is the bitter-ironic part:
>On 8 May 1947, Pilecki was arrested by agents of the Ministry of Public Security.[10] Prior to trial, he was repeatedly tortured. The investigation of Pilecki's activities was supervised by Colonel (((Roman Romkowski))). He was interrogated by Col. (((Józef Różański))), and lieutenants S. Łyszkowski, W. Krawczyński, J. Kroszel, T. Słowianek, Eugeniusz Chimczak and S. Alaborski – men who were especially infamous for their savagery. But Pilecki sought to protect other prisoners and revealed no sensitive information.[10]
>On 15 May, with three of his comrades, he was sentenced to death. Ten days later, on 25 May 1948, Pilecki was executed at the Mokotów Prison in Warsaw (also known as Rakowiecka Prison),[5] by Staff Sergeant (((Piotr Śmietański))) (who was nicknamed "The Butcher of Mokotow Prison" by the inmates).[27]

this is a very good image

SLIDE THREAD
GOTCHA CUNTS

Good post

WhErE?

Every other genocide in history happened, but somehow nazis were too stupid to kill few million jews. Still you worship such retards

It's funny how they rarely attempt to answer these concerns.

Six million PER SECOND user, syop the antisemitism

Wow, that is literally the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Chimneys allow smoke to be carried away, you will still have piles of ash.

>discovered 70 years ago
So where are they today? What the allies dig em all up and put the corpses in a museum?

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.fi/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html

Here is few hundred pics about the mass graves
>bu but they were killed by allied bombing, i can tell from the pixels

No true holocaust has ever been tried
#finishthejob

Mostly that yes. What is exhume?

did not expect dis from Brazil
i am dissapoint

Everyone should read this. We are becoming (perhaps have already become) a taboo centric society which is much easier to control.

Well, I must say that this version sounds more credible than the other that denied at all.

They exhumed millions of bodies? And put them??
So these mass graves are still there?

Yes. Why lock them up in the first place before the war?

too bad you're lying

Didn't exhume all of them. Many were burnt, some were exhumed and put in places such as in pic, Some left where they were, Some still not discovered.

I don't see why basic stuff like this is hard for you to grasp.

kys kike
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

J

U

D

E

N