Ninja Slayer Thread

Ninja Slayer From Animation is ducking amazing, and I want to have a circle jerk about it. I love the expiremental Animation that fits in nicely with how the show comments on how anime was seen by general American audiences before anime became popular a few years back. Color design is fucking great, and it's better than inferno cop shut the fuck up if you think otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!xhNBUSzC!iPUlGtNoFKHVWpwnG4yBJkCSLR0rTiMtdykBxpHEvnI
mega.nz/#!iERCRSSC!bnw5OPJdGAVTuVGv8CpsxVrjQ8FGZ6M93OJaBm5keIs
mega.nz/#F!24BHwLjB!WrNrmc6WmXzGS9Jlmc7I1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GET BACK ON TRACK IT COULD BE A PAYBACK

BACK IN BLACK TIME TO DUST YOURSELF OFF

Koki best girl. Nancy a masoslut.

S2 when? They even teased it.

Koki>Nancy>commie

DOMO! NINJA SLAYER DESU!

S2 when?

I love the recap episode

YYEEEEEARRT!
>recap
Was that the one that recapped a bunch of scenes we never saw before?

that's the joke

yeah, I got that, I just wanted to make sure I'd remembered it correctly

ED links.

>1st Album:mega.nz/#!xhNBUSzC!iPUlGtNoFKHVWpwnG4yBJkCSLR0rTiMtdykBxpHEvnI
>2nd Album:mega.nz/#!iERCRSSC!bnw5OPJdGAVTuVGv8CpsxVrjQ8FGZ6M93OJaBm5keIs
>3rd Album: >mega.nz/#F!24BHwLjB!WrNrmc6WmXzGS9Jlmc7I1A

I watched it until somewhere like halfway and then dropped it. I liked the silly stuff, since it's obviously directed by the Inferno Cop guy and when he's being stupid it's hilarious, but then there's moments where it's suddenly trying to take itself seriously which really got me out of it. I dunno.
Should I give it another go?

It's meant to be melodrama desu.

With all the explosions and cardboard cutouts?
Huh
Guess I just had the wrong expectations.

>Koki will never watch anime with you and have noodles

I miss her a lot, you guys

I think that's one of it's appeals.
If you felt for NS's story I say give it another go. I think it balances the comedy and drama really well, and sometimes the sudden switch from drama to comedy makes it even funnier.
I think the core story is supposed to be serious but the setting, and the preconceptions about it, ninja, japan and the like, are so over the top for comedy reasons. Other elements of the story, like the lobster monster, are also over the top for comedy. It's also written in a way that is funny, you have to see some excerpts to see what I mean, and the show translated it perfectly with the visual and animation tricks only adding to the comedy elements.
I went off of subject but in short, NS delivers on comedy and if you can at least stand the serious story it delivers on that as well with the two elements blending in together pretty nicely.

>titsfondling.webm

I always thought the srious stuff was also intended as a bit of a joke, like it was being deliberately melodramatic but knew it hadn't set anything up to have proper emotional resonance

AMPLE

What do you anons think about this recolour?

who is it?

Ninja Slayer takes the comedic elements and plays it straight, it's just that Koki's side has much less comedic elements.

I may have posted in the wrong thread.

This is what I love about ninja slayer, being serious yet being stupid and over the top at the same time

You failure. Just fucking kill yourself.

>3rd Album
There's a 3rd?
I thought we only had normal and Satsu

>Gosh user, you're such a loser

The 3rd is for the TV re-airing.

A ninja that needs slaying.

INDUSTRY

>ducking
Doumo, phoneposter-kun.

Ninja slayer took the inferno cop schtick of looking like shit to the perfect place where it had more production time and looks juuuust good enough for the joke to be made even better.

I wish more silly stuff like this was being made.

Besides this, Inferno Cop and that giant monster anime are there other series that try this style?

Wasn't a S2 of InfernoCop confirmed?

Some of the stills from this series are absolutely gorgeous.

The art design is actually amazing despite the shit it's given for the flash stuff.

Is there any changes from the ONA to the BluRay version?