>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on NoKo 2/2/18
youtu.be/7plF4pba66c
>This Week @State 2/2/18
youtu.be/4XlHrlXfjHw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FsFIu_q-W3A
washingtonexaminer.com/dossier-author-steele-wrote-another-anti-trump-memo-was-fed-info-by-clinton-connected-contact-obama-state-department/article/2648099?
thehill.com/policy/defense/306894-report-clapper-carter-recommended-obama-fire-nsa-head
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/960538351592914944
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(awoos in helicopter)

Awoo~
MAGA

shoo shoo kurt

awoo

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> DRUMPF BTFO!!

Trump approvals keeps rising. Should be in the positive in some polls by weeks end.

Mexico using the Canada stance I see.

New: Dossier author Steele wrote another anti-Trump memo; was fed info by Clinton-connected contact and Obama State Department.

That 2nd memo piece about Obama state dept officials is a Byron York report. Remember, he was the only journo on the planet to have early access to the Nunes memo. York's reporting on it published literally seconds after the memo was declassified. So he obviously is either getting fed leaks from Nunes or Gowdy, the two leads here. York's reports should give good insight into what Nunes is up to.

Deal.

perfect take all 40 million

We will manage.

>w-w-we really WANT those brats BAKATRUMP-SAMA!

TICK. TOCK.

Then what's the problem?

>Dow goes up over 7k points in a year
>Thanks Obama
>Dow goes down 1k points
>This is all Trump's fault!
Does this mean that when the market goes up again that democrats will give Trump the credit for it?

What are they going after the State Department for? Facilitating Clinton Foundation bribery, the off-site server, or both?

The newly-released document is an unclassified and heavily redacted version of the criminal referral targeting Steele filed on Jan. 4 by Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley, of Iowa, and Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina. It appears to confirm some level of coordination between the extended Clinton circle and the Obama administration in the effort to seek damaging information about then-candidate Trump

Get ready for a completely manufactured BS scandal by NeverTrumpers and/or the Dems and others as they panic from this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsFIu_q-W3A

Look what Trump is doing to the markets, this is what George Soros has been saying since even before the election, Trump will crash the economy.

yes

Don't get me wrong I would still cum inside but how disgusting.

>the best awoo
I'm saving up my shekels to buy my own helicopter.

According to the referral, Steele wrote the additional memo based on anti-Trump information that originated with a foreign source. In a convoluted scheme outlined in the referral, the foreign source gave the information to an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton, who then gave the information to an unnamed official in the Obama State Department, who then gave the information to Steele. Steele wrote a report based on the information, but the redacted version of the referral does not say what Steele did with the report after that.

Published accounts inthe Guardianandthe Washington Posthave indicated that Clinton associate Cody Shearer was in contact with Steele about anti-Trump research, and Obama State Department official Jonathan Winer was a connection between Steele and the State Department during the 2016 campaign.

When Grassley and Graham filed the referral with the Justice Department on Jan. 4, the document was classified (although the two senators released an unclassified cover letter announcing the referral). What followed was a month of haggling with the Justice Department over what material in the referral could be made public. The result is the version of the referral released this morning. It has whole paragraphs and keywords blacked out, making it hard to discern its full meaning.

Hey drumpfies, watch this!!

>when you lose, you win

>You're missing the argument though; the US dollar is STILL a fiat currency. It's "scarcity" and design set a standard, but the entire concept cannot be scarce. You can just make another fiat currency and tell people "it's worth money too". The fact that it took 5 cents to make is moot, it's worth what people will pay for it, and people think "oh cool, it's jew money" or want to get in debt quick and find the idea cool.

NEW BYRON YORK ARTICLE
washingtonexaminer.com/dossier-author-steele-wrote-another-anti-trump-memo-was-fed-info-by-clinton-connected-contact-obama-state-department/article/2648099?

>The newly released document is an unclassified and heavily redacted version of the criminal referral targeting Steele filed on Jan. 4 by Republican Sens. Chuck Grassley, of Iowa, and Lindsey Graham, of South Carolina. It appears to confirm some level of coordination between the extended Clinton circle and the Obama administration in the effort to seek damaging information about then-candidate Trump.

Would let smash my fave between a wall and her Ass

You're on top of things today Finnpal.

Quick someone post a pic of the ShareBlue twitter bots

But Trump's tweet didn't mention that he was a Jew.

Not to mention handing out passports/citizenship as political rewards to the Dem's partisan buddies abroad.

sarcasm or not, Soros is down over a billion dollars shorting the market.

Not even removing all non-whites would produce this map.

>All Dreamers are Doctors and Engineers
>Send them all to Mexico
The US is delivering a humanitarian aid package to Mexico, and the Democrats want to stop it.

fucking hell

IT WAS IMPLIED GOYIM

THIS is why i'm pressing the point. i want the never-trumpers to finally admit this is trump's fault. once the stocks recover in a month they can't say shit

>mexico wins and america wins
seems like a great deal, they have to go back

He will make it back in a year or two.

Everywhere besides the Weast coast, Assachusetts, and D.C would be red

So ICE is kind of like Santa?

You're just furthering my belief he is only willing to be photographed with larger tits

THIS IS WHY WE NEED SEAN SPICER BACK AND MAKE HOLOCAUST CENTERS REAL

For example, a press release accompanying the referral said the referral "contains verbatim quotes from the [Carter Page surveillance] application that are not included in the [House Intelligence Committee] memo. Specifically, the referral quotes the application's descriptions of Steele's statements to the FBI about his contacts with the media." Lest anyone get too excited, the press release went on to say that the quotes "remain redacted" in the version of the referral released Monday.

Also redacted is information related to the key allegation of the Grassley-Graham referral: that Steele was untruthful with the FBI and Justice Department over the issue of his many contacts with the press. If Steele was acting as a trusted source for the FBI on the highly confidential Trump-Russia investigation, it would have been improper for him to share his information with the press at the same time.

Some of the redacted passages also relate to the question of statements about Steele's press contacts that the FBI made to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in applying for the Page surveillance warrant that was the subject of theHouse Intelligence Committee memoreleased Friday.

It's settled then.

What do you win if they get sent back?

>when your enemy attacks the jews for you
goddamn i will never regret my support for trump

when trump didnt call him a little jew but the MSM said he called him a little but you wish trump called him a little jew

>jews naming themselves

lol this is how a child operates. Just tell your side, but obviously lie and make it worse than it is.

>Billy calls jimmy fat
>Jimmy tells everyone that billy said he was a gross fat nerd who should die

less shithole mexicans

Holy fucking redactions. Why even release this garbage?

Electoral college until end of time.,

>Jew communism subversion in real time.

and what do you win by having less shithole mexicans?

Less filthy fucking spics.

> You're just furthering my belief he is only willing to be photographed with larger tits
My sweet summer child
> Trump is a pixie lover
> Pic related

What have they been smoking

>Mr. Steele's memorandum states that his company received this report from US State Department, that the report was the second in a series, and that the report was information that came from a sub-source who is in touch with , a contact of , a friend of the Clintons, who passed it to...

Is the referral implying that the Clinton campaign "laundered" information through the State Department / SD officials to make it look more legitimate?

>look mom, I posted it again!

>if you get deported you win

But most of them are in Blue states and don't even vote, and what do you win by 'having the Electoral college until end of time' if you live in Australia?

The majority of Senate and House democrats are Jewish or Non White and about half are over 60. How can people find these people reasonable??? Just my description would make me uneasy voting for anyone

> pic related two

alright "DREAMers" you won, now pack your backs cause u gotta go back

Don't let them trick you...

Less so than you think.

thehill.com/policy/defense/306894-report-clapper-carter-recommended-obama-fire-nsa-head

what's she saying?

No, stop, I beg you!

he needs to take some more hormones.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/960538351592914944

That's why Obama signed the EO to allow NSA data to be shared, he needed to go around his own Director.

Jesus..

wtf i love led zepplin

It's part of building a public case against the FBI/DOJ/their political allies.

Whity are just dumb. Checjmate.

That shit haircut ruins everything.

Guys, I think it's time to revive meme magic. Shits going down this week we need to meme the fuck out of The Steele Referral.

>ignoring that I'm the one who posted willie starting this whole thing last thread
34C is still larger tits, it's certainly not flat as a board

>sara posting
It's like you don't even know me some days brother, though she's never been seen with Trump

> he

>b-but obamaleaf said economy would crash.

Fucking milk of human kindness. Fuck that. Fuck your Prius.

and it will crash, this is the beginning. Soros is never wrong.

Dollars to donuts it was Sydney Blumenthal.

>I sized him up as a Trump voter, just as he likely drew inferences from my Prius and RESIST sticker.

>He's a 'redneck' so he MUST be a Trump supporter...

Obamaleaf says a lot of stupid shit. He's just mad his shill threads dont draw the big crowds anymore.

Blumpf

Honestly, one could use the brain drain argument for deportation as the loss of young workers is possibly a big reason Mexico is still almost third world, it would be ethically right to give them a chance to compete on a world stage by giving them Dreamer kids who went to college.