How come they never used intercoms ever again?

How come they never used intercoms ever again?

they do in the Boruto movie.

they literally used radio throughout the whole series you fucking retard

it's just a cartoon man take it easy

prove it.

Fuck off Narutard streamfag

Wheres the radio, Mansley

It's the wire under his left ear, just like in the OP image.

no faggot, pay more attention.

there is nothing in his ear

thats not a radio, there is no speaker. There is an earpiece but no speaker. Its also missing the other wire that runs down a persons neck to a supposed antenna or battery.

you're a dumbass

It made ino's clan telepathy useless.

Do they have guns in the Narutoverse? They have explosives and shit, so I'm assuming they have gunpowder. And since they're advanced enough to have computers, surely someone came up with the idea of using an explosive mechanism to launch small projectiles.

I remember this episode, the radio was a pretty important plot point. Fucking retard.

I only watched Naruto in cartoon network and the pain arc and this is what i understood:

Ninjas exist in a small area of the real world and they do secret missions for the government, like spy mostly so the rest of the world is full of normies that dont know there is a big ninja war

nope no guns bombs missiles or planes

I was going to say that's a stupid theory, but then I realized there isn't really anything to refute it with. Yeah, I guess we can with that. I wonder what went down for that shit to happen though.

yes they do.

Naruto's tech was rolled back the longer the series went. They had like, frigdges, headsets, video cameras, people wearing modern business suits...

They used radios and surveillance cameras during the chuunin exams.

During the war they had people from the Yamanaka clan basically acting as a huge hive mind and sending out telepathic orders to everyone.

>Do they have guns in the Narutoverse?
Yes, but they're outlawed in shinobi land. That crime boss in the Zabuza arc had to smuggle his revolver from somewhere else.

They wore some Professor X headgear to amplify their powers, too.

>1080
>blurred as fuck

I'd get a better result with waifu2x