Doesn't this violate the civil rights act?

Doesn't this violate the civil rights act?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WtUyqpV_LWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hAy08J9SFV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, now bake my fag cake

Yes, but no one has the balls to sue libcucks, you cucks are all talk

ASSHOLE LIVES MATTER

*about businesses not being able to discriminate based on religion race etc.

>Asshole
>Dont come in
innuendo much

>All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.
>ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.
No.

I'm really getting so sick of all this bullshit, niggers are objectively pieces of shit and pointing that out is now a big no no. How long do we have to put up with this? Honestly when is there going to be a breaking point for whites?

what happened to her neck?

Everyone can be an asshole though. Some just show it more.
INVALID ARGUMENT
GAS IT

If you're religion states you don't believe in sodomy then that's discrimination based on religious beliefs

Racist is a race.

Take away the left's -ists, -isms, and -phobias, and they have nothing left.

Those terms probably translate in the owner's pointy little head as white, male, straight, or republican, so yeah.

They ask someone not to come in, that's not illegal. You can change words to "gay", "black" and "democrat" and that still will be legal.

>Be all of these things
>Still walk in

Bake that fucking cake or else...

We live in the time where strong should fear the weak.

*comes inside*

>If you're religion
Stopped reading. Learn your own language.

I wonder how hard would it be to put a "NOT" in front of the "ARE"?

trips of truth

Is "Asshole" a religion now?

>OR

But but XOR so i can come in

>If you are a nigger, don't come in.
wow, how do they get away with that?

Since race is a social construct that doesn't really exist, this could well be true. If we BELIEVE hard enough.

The power structure has completely shifty to niggers and non whites though. They are raping and killing our people and we can't do anything to stop them. If we point it out or even try to offer a solution it's just "racism". They get preferential treatment in education and workplaces which is where power is gained. They are completely reveled by the media and are actively invading and changing our cultures to suit their backward ass ones.

then just kill them, if you see one in your property, shoot them, unless you live in Commiefornia

I already moved away from niggers, I used to live in a city that is 40% black and saw how awful they were and how us whites have literally nothing to do with how stupid and savage they are but lefties will never see that for whatever reason and of course the Jews try to pretend like it's our fault.

it isn't about having the balls
its about sensing the change in tide
the time is almost near when people will sue establishments like this and win
Trump is close to replacing all judges with conservative leaning ones, 9th circuit may be broken up according to his hints , that will spell destruction for leftists

I want my toppings arranged in a swastika. COOK THE PIZZA

Learn to have an argument

what about the term "asshole" doesn't that discriminate against people with BPD, BDP, DPB, PDB and a host of other personality disorders that may define them to the non-professional as being an "asshole"? They have rights too ya know

Nope. There is no right to be an asshole.

if it's a disability there is
>checkmate

Will i have to complete a questionary to enter in this place? how they will know otherwise that i'm not one of these?

Guess again faggots. That sign doesn't violate anyone's rights. If you're angry, you're self-identifying as racist, sexist, homophobic, and an asshole.

Luckily for anyone who isn't you, the Constitution of the United States of America will make sure that is always the case. Bitches.

It's more of an advice, the way I see it. Nowhere does it say you are not allowed in there.

Well, you can't put nigger on the sign.

NO BLACKS NO IRISH NO DOGS

The gay cake was a political act by dyke feminist marxists like always, but yet again here come the far right fuckheads with their obession with gay men to fuck up the story.

Yeah, nah.
>citing the constitution
>ignores the first clause
Try again kiddo.

all of those things are opinions. isn't it unenforceable?

Assholes are people too

They should be sued

looks like a target for a brick

in the wise words of one Bartholmew Simpson, "Smashy, smashy!"

This meme is coming true

Hate speech is free speech so this directly violates the first amendment. Although, I don't give a shit either way since I can spend my money elsewhere, their loss not mine

I would probably walk in there and yell "I like to bang nigger bitches while shooting faggots, cunt!"

So let I get this straight. Your argument is that businesses, private businesses, in the private market, should have to allow racists, sexists, homophobes, and assholes come into their businesses and somehow announce their hateful views because 1st Amendment?

If a business is "virtue signalling" (not even a thing), then go to another business. Your rights haven't been violated you racist, sexist, homophobic, assholes.

Wow! Such a brazen Muslim ban!

cool.
i'll print this and juxtapose it next to a "if you're gay, colored, or liberal don't come in" sign outside my gun shop.

>Be racist,sexist,hobophobic and an asshole
>Still come in
;)

Barring service because of views. Bake the fucking cake when? Retard.

So I can open a store and kick out all the niggers, and claim they're all assholes. And I would be right.

but you have to bake me my kill all the Jews cake.

BAKE MY FUCKING CAKE NIGGER FAGGOT, BAKE IT

>walk in with a MAGA hat
>when they kick you out loudly sue them for refusing to cater for your gay wedding
To defeat the jew one must use the jew's weapons against them

Yes. If a Christian baker is forced to bake a cake for faggots then retarded liberals have to accommodate to people they disagree with or they'll get sued

>I would probably walk in there and yell

I bet you are, or were, the littlest runt of your school and got your ass kicked regularly.

youtu.be/WtUyqpV_LWQ

I'll never understand why you guys think you can fight the Jew-run system using the tools that the Jew-run system gives you
>hurr I'll sue
How? Go to some kike lawyer and find a kike judge to rule against the kike store owners? Gotta start writing OUR own rulebook and make THEM play by it, or we're just gonna die.

Why don't you go to a store and have them make you a Nazi cake? When they refuse you can get all >muh libcuck butthurt

But you won't because you're scared little faggots.

None of those things are a race or a religion.

When they are broke and starving. Why would white people revolt now? Revolutions only start when people begin dying in the street.

i wish Sup Forums would just stop giving a fuck and start killing people
habbenings everyday and the rest of us could guess which poster you were...

>walk in ss uniform
>they refuse to serve you
>sue them
>free money

Best option is to start a religion where you have to be an asshole to everyone, therefor making that sign discriminatory.

Also think of all the sweet tax breaks you can get.

They made it real easy to boycott.

Someone must have attacked her!

Again, the system is against "wongthink," ie, anything we might consider sanity. You cannot win, categorically, from within the system we have now.

No. Neither does writing "democrats and communists not welcome". Doesn't mean some jew lawyer won't try to sue your ass anyways.

How naughty.

>or an asshole
This is personalitist get this bigot fired immediately.

No one was ever forced to bake the cake.

>religion
violates this one with the faggotry desu

I'm curious as to what would happen if a muslim woman walked in and said she felt discriminated because of the sign. How would the libs react?

Yes they were.

>bake or else...

No.

No one was ever forced to bake the cake.

They were put in a position where if they do not bake the cake then they will be liable for being sued/shut down.

You have to put up with it the rest of your faggot life. You get to live in fear because your a weak, little bitch.

They were never forced to bake the cake.

This proves that making people do things for others beliefs is ducking dumb

Right to refuse service?

sorry, you are a weak, little bitch not "your".

sorry.

little bitch

Let me fuck you in the butt leaf or I will kill you. (Btw if you let me fuck you in the butt it's not rape...)

They were put in a position where they would be put out of business if they did not bake the cake. Thats extortion, which is forcefully making someone do something or deal with terrible consequences.

Are you a faggot or a just another hateful leftist?

On friday I bought some fries on my way home. I went into the next fast food diner. The waiter, white soy boy, who took my prder wore a shirt with the tag "Good night, White Pride" and a picture of an Antifa kicking a "nazi".

>They were put in a position where they would be put out of business if they did not bake the cake.

That's not true at all, you're just making stuff up. It's pathetic.

Define ''force''. If the bakers didn't bake the cake, then they were faced with consequences. They didn't bake the cake, so they had to face the consequences and they were shut down.

Should have said something. Why do more people not call these fags out. 99% of the time they squirm. They don't actually expect someone to call them off.

This.

That's exactly what happened user. Now you are making stuff up.

Why did you not answer my question?
Also, why the fuck are you so retarded user? You are destroying this country

You just defined it.

Gay man kicks Christians out of coffee shop

youtube.com/watch?v=hAy08J9SFV0

>gun to my head
>suck his dick

I WASN'T FORCED TO SUCK HIS DICK
I MADE THE CHOICE OF MY OWN ACCORD

>they were faced with consequences

What consequences?

Gays are pretty disgusting tbqh.

>If the bakers didn't bake the cake, then they were faced with consequences

The answer to this is to refuse service to fags/leftists. Obviously it would be discrimination so just refuse the flamboyant obvious ones and claim you just don't like them and don't want their service.

"I denied them service because I didn't like their shirt etc." and never let it slip its because of one of the "protected categories"

Actually hold on!

Because some theorists believe that a.) only white people can be racist, and b.) all white people ARE racist,

That is an actual racial slur.

I think they should be sued - better to just put a brick through the window though.

Can't help but wonder if this is a campaign to get them feelsbucks from lefties when the rightwing backlash comes though.

How do we get rid of these lunatics from Canada?

I'm curious of the demographic attributes of this faggot

>Walk in wearing Trump hat
>Get kicked out
>Claim to be trans and sue the fuck out of the bigoted establishment
>????
>Profit