mediafire.com/folder/dae19s2ieubde/Documents#oesa3nvyclav3
mediafire.com/folder/dae19s2ieubde/Documents#dae19s2ieubde
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pitou!

Just finished Chimera Ants
I have a hole in my chest, Meruem did nothing wrong

yea, neither did pitou

This is your spy tonight

>363 spoilers in 5 minutes- 4 posts and 2 image replies shown.
Can confirm

Yo Sup Forums

Is Viz trad out ? Can someone here give me a link ?

muh sekrit club .org

i have a spoiler for you:
There will be 17 pages of explaining, and 2 pages of actual development

He had to pay for Pokkle

Stop posting this

How long until Bateman learns nen just to FUCK his nen beast?

>mediafire.com/folder/dae19s2ieubde/Documents#oesa3nvyclav3

>mediafire.com/folder/dae19s2ieubde/Documents#dae19s2ieubde

He did. He was killed by Shizuku.

The old man spanked that trap's ass big time.

why do hisokafags think he's so strong?

Those are nice butts.

What exactly is that panel trying to prove? Hisoka would stomp Ging.

>2 days till Thursday

Yatta I survived it.

Say my name.

Gary Stu

What was Hisoka's greatest feat again? Gotoh?
No he wouldn't. I doubt Hisoka could even beat Kite.

And Killua would kill Hisoka.

Quwrof Wrlccywrlfh

Hugh e. rection

Kururaruri Rurararirararururirirari Rirararururararururararirari

>doesn't die when he's killed
>beat Razor by himself
>sharp as fuck deck can cut steel
>killed a bunch of people in the hunter exam just for the kicks
>advanced gum mechanics genius
>tapping Machi's ass (top 3 butt)
>most confirmed kills in the series
>rused the ever living fuck out of the spiders
>effectively fought 500 people and died honorably
>rubber
>gum

Even if this may be a salty Chrollolet typing this, it's still all true.

Koala Rooster

Where's the real viz user? My loyalty is too strong to download this.

Quwrof Wrlccyrlfr

Chromosome Roofieshitter

He ded

>most confirmed kills in the series
What's his killcount?

Karrov Doubleyouareelseeseewhyareeleffare

>After he declined the offer to climb the World Tree with Gon, he tells Gon that he will be going to travel to many places around the world with Alluka and will do anything to protect both Alluka and Nanika. Alluka assures Gon that when they're done, Gon should definitely play with him again, to which Killua responds that Alluka's "a great little sister" and light-heartedly states that Gon has become number two now.

Reminder that these two will never be best buds again

good

This guy is right, my boy the jester can't be stopped. I can't wait until he massacres the troupe, it's going to be gold.

no

Kasparov Belzeebub

so killua always thought that Gon was some perfect shining beacon of hope type person, then near the end of CA he found out Gon's kind of a cunt too. Do you think he hates Gon for murdering pitou?

He is at least strong to the point that Chrollo had to run away for months for prep and use the highest number of abilities he has ever used to kill someone. And despite that Hisoka managed to return.

Gyro

Greed Island sucked because Togashi was too busy wanking over fake game mechanics that would never appear in the show again instead of writing a semi-compelling story with a believable non-jobber villain

KURAPIKA ______________is cute!__________

gi was more about further developing nen, in fact the game was made for that purpose.

Kalluto will kill Alluka

no it was made because togashi wanted to write a card game arc, now he wants to write tons of characters fighting in a boat

O

>Nigg

Alluka will kill Killua

I posted that because I wanted to bump the thread.

But anyways it's possible considering the Zoldycks do not consider Alluka a family member and Kalluto is jealous of Alluka

Find a girl for Killua to fuck.

>I posted that because I wanted to bump the thread.
Why did you feel the need to write this pointless sentence and post it?

Cramitup Yerassholefer

Angry Joe

D'Arby the Gambler

Do we know who punched Leorio in order to activate his midicholorians?

waiting to see how they handle it in the english dub considering they take absolutely zero creative liberty

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

About showing/telling, it's not just nen exposition where it happens. But for example, Hisoka was using cards to slice since his first appearance. We don't need a whole explanation and name for the technique ("shu" IIRC.) Other series do the same thing (imbuing ki into objects) without saying anything.

That particular training was pointless mostly because it didn't really introduce anything new. The fights/results weren't necessarily pointless.
You could make the argument that those characters ended up accomplishing nothing either, but that's not really important.

HxH just reads like a diary more than anything. It's about things that happen to the characters. If the story points out that Kurapika's revenge is hollow, or that Gon is selfish, it doesn't change that fact. There's rarely another side to the story.

What makes something "not shallow"? I don't really feel like HxH is attempting to defend itself on that front. Characters like Wing and Biscuit exist because the plot required them, and that's fine with Togashi. Those characters don't have a stake in anything else going on, and the actual development only happens to a very small group

I dunno, I don't think it's worth the time digging into details for this. The best I can give is impressions. Though, I do feel like One Piece makes an effort to have its characters feel like they would still exist without the plot.

Togashi samefaces so hard that I can't distinguish between characters

Araki is worse

Not for the past like 4 years he hasn't been. SBR will always be the worst manga of all time in regards to sameface though.

Good. Killua deserves better than Gon.

Pitou is the cutest and is my wife

Good, Kurapika and Leorio were better friends than Crapua.

Tyson is a good girl!

Crapua sounds more like Kurapica than Killua

They just needed some time apart. They'll will come around just you wait

Togashi always wanks some weird mechanic or plot point every arc. Remember auctioning in York Shin?

Qwoll "clown slayer" Rshshsrfrhwh

SUIT BISKY WHEN

I can't "stand" those gay faces sorry

>"clown slayer"
>couldn't even kill 1 clown even with help from over 1000 people
Hmmm!

Chrollo will pay for murdering an innocent clown

>replying to himself

He was doing the world a favor by killing a dangerous pedophile.

Unfortunately it O'd itself back to life.

>About showing/telling, it's not just nen exposition where it happens. But for example, Hisoka was using cards to slice since his first appearance. We don't need a whole explanation and name for the technique ("shu" IIRC.) Other series do the same thing (imbuing ki into objects) without saying anything.

I know this is bait, but why would not explaining and fleshing a common trope out be better than explaining and fleshing out a trope? This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time and no surprise it's coming from a OPtard.

this time we should get the actual spoilers today, since last time a mysterious poster said we would get them wednesday instead of tuesday, and that's what happened.

he hasn't said the same for this week's chapter.

.. He just explained why. Show don't tell

did yonkou say anything?

SBR faces or his current faces where everyone looks different?

>.. He just explained why. Show don't tell

That's not really better at all.

>togashi
>sameface
wat

ok

Togashi has a tendency to over-explain things and introduces shit just to over explain things. It's not really necessary so much as it's his style. It's not for everyone obviously, I like it but it's neither better or worst. It just depends on what you want out of the story.

imagine what it would have been like if Chrollo vs Hisoka was a typical HA match

>Clown Slayer
It doesn't count as slaying if your victim wakes up half and hour later as if he was taking a nap and proceeds to kill two of your friends.

>Average

Contrary to what speed readers think there's no average HxH fight. You can get fast paced no talking matches like the Zoldycks vs Chrollo or ultra verbal shit like Gon vs Knuckle. It varies alot.

No. We will get them wednesday.

Togashi's writing is utterly autistic, with everyone treating situations overly logically all the god damn time while having a universe that's utterly crazy and explicitly enabling arbitrary bullshit out of nowhere, even selective specific disadvantages for compensation as if this was all a game. He constantly writes up 'clever' situations, spends chapters explaining them, only to solve things with yet another anti-climax or technically-not-asspull.

Nobody even thinks like this in real life.

MY

>Mangastream
Honestly, show don't tell is a good rule of thumb but sometimes knowing the clockworks of something can make predictions more interesting. otherwise everyone would call every fight in HxH an asspull and rightfully so

>Nobody even thinks like this in real life.
Hisoka is a fast and smart thinker.