imgur.com/a/8cUQb
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu
>E Ghouta Jan 29
i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 4
>Sy Gov:US claims on CW always coincide with efforts to to bring peace in Sy.US partners on the ground are terrorists who commit crimes to justify US interference
>SE Idlib:HTS start offensive on SAA positions
>Idlib:RUAF kill 85+ jihadists. SAA halts Idlib op to focus on NE Hama
>NE Hama:SAA liberates Umm Kharizatan,Samiriyah,Judaydah
>E Ghouta:HTS claim it repelled SAA attack on Irbin
>Afrin:TFSA captured Kharouz town, Kharouz mountain & Haj Bilal town. YPG claims it repelled TFSA attack in Blikah&Shakwarzi villages
>Downed Su-25 pilot died fighting militants, blew himself up with a grenade to avoid being captured
>Human Rights Watch:Turkish border guards shoot, fleeing Syrian asylum seekers. Turkey denied
>E Syria:IS-held Al-Bahra village enter 1 month of clashes with SDF. IS claims USAF killed 38 civis Saturday
>FSA arrested the commander of one of their brigades in the Daraa for participating in Sochi peace talks
>Erdogan: Turkish offensive in Afrin “nearly complete”
Yemen
>Houthi snipers kill 7 Saudi Army soldiers along the Yemeni-Saudi border
>Saudi AF conducts 12 airstrikes targeting Houthis convoys in N prov of Saada(Feb3), destroyed 25 Houthi positions in NW prov of Hajjah

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/smmsyria/status/960480455777714176
hark.com/clips/vjtnnywdwz-osama-wishes-david-the-best
youtube.com/watch?v=WAZIppl-pKY
youtube.com/watch?v=h5AHCngVBKo
twitter.com/StefanieDekker/status/960546865493065728
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
twitter.com/op_shield/status/960559709794291713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>FOUR INDIAN SOLIDERS AND ONE PAKISTANI CIVILIAN KILLED BY SHELLINGS IN KASHMIR

>IRAN'S PRESIDENTIAL GUARD WOUNDS AND CAPTURES MAN ARMED WITH LARGE BLADE, TRYING TO ENTER COMPOUND

>ARMENIA VIOLATES CEASEFIRE ONCE AGAIN

>INCUMBENT PRESIDENT DEFEATS COMMUNIST IN CYPRIOT ELECTION

>TWO SOLDIERS AND FOUR CIVILIANS KILLED BY LOCAL AL-QAEDA AFFILIATE IN SEPERATE ATTACKS IN MALI

>MALDIVES CRISIS CONTINUES AS GOVERNMENT DEFIES SUPREME COURT

>BREAKING: GEORGIAN EX-PRESIDENT SAAKASHVILI, TURNED UKRANIAN GOVERNOR & OPPOSITION LEADER COULD FACE EXTRADITION TO GEORGIA AFTER LOSING UKRAINIAN COURT APPEAL
>AZERBAIJANI CALLS SNAP ELECTION IN APRIL TO QUELL OPPOSITION

twitter.com/smmsyria/status/960480455777714176
> #Israeli #Mossad intelligence agency have reportedly blacklisted #Syrian President Bashar al-#Assad
That's all folks. RIP Bashar.

>and only yesterday he was on white list
>sigh

G'night lads.
Enjoy the gains. More reports soon.
I'll make a place to keep the FNRs tomorrow for those who asked.
When Ebin comes on, if someone could post all his shitmaps and ask if he's done the Donbass one, that'd be much appreciated.

death to Israel

if someone could ask him to post*

G'night familia.

these death to america posts always remind me of that old Letterman sketch.

They played some video of Bin Laden giving a speech on a microphone. At the end Bin Laden always put the mic down and picks it back up to say one more thing.

Of course the sketch was always him talking about something ridiculous like baseball or something. Then at the end he always picks the mic back up and says "Oh, and death to America".

Night.

>Then at the end he always picks the mic back up and says "Oh, and death to America"
Wew. Is it on jewtube?

sleep tight pal

thank you vlad

thank you Vlad, thank you Assad!

>Tabqa dam
Damn, I didnt think about that yet.
Well im not an expert, just trying to estimate from what ive heard like you. Cant imagine him to plow right down to that dam though as neither the local population nor his neighboors would want him to put up a border there.
Looking at the situation in Israel, a state that would also like to annex neighbooring hostile territory very much, I dont think the turks will take big swipes of land outside of what the desperate FSA manages to defend, but rather try to nibble at it over time and do what the israelis call "cutting the grass" in the meantime-holding enemy territory for a short while just to bomb it to shit, kill some of the youth in arms and then retreat again until the next greater conflict justifies permanent annexation of another piece of land again.

reee am again to slow and get with the bread.

sounds like classic Memri

Nah I have looked for it for years and can't find it. Seems they have been taken down.

I can find only one audio clip which I'll link. On the video, he puts the mic down after wishing luck to "the little lady" then picks it back up because he forgot to say death to america

hark.com/clips/vjtnnywdwz-osama-wishes-david-the-best

I wish I could find the vids, they were great.

if what we say is right Syria will basically be a turkish puppet if they expand so much
Turkey gets the tabqa dam and the kurd territories, maybe in exchange for free Israeli movement on Syrian area
Maybe they're trying to establish Syria as a buffer zone between Turkey-Israel-Saudi axis against Iran?

Why would Turkey side with Israel and Saudia Arabia?

Link?

Oh wait, nvm, just saw

Weird times make weird allies, everybody of them would gain from getting Iran out of the game, right?
I mean Israel and Arabia would surely pop up champagne if Iran gets cucked. As far as we know Turks offered help in exchange of closing an eye towards their ambition against kurds
Besides Turkey in this moment has diplomatic issues both with Russia and with Europe, considering the immense asset that's the tigris euphrates basin it would only be natural for them to keep an eye on the south, I guess

Eternal reminder to ignore Turkish and Ukrainian proxies that are trying to change opinions and modify behaviours.

Yet America supported coup attempts against Erdogan.

I think Turkey has to balance EU ties with Russia. It can afford to sever US ties.

>First-ever visual confirmation, #Russia's An-72 are now aiding #Iran's C-130 to resupply #Fuah and #Kefraya from the air.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAZIppl-pKY

>Coup
Not only that, the US is actively fucking over Turkey with the kurds.

>Yet America supported coup attempts against Erdogan.
I've heard this from a lot of people. Makes sense considering Gulen being an important CIA asset, but is there any solid evidence of this besides just a hunch of yours? The USA having desire to supplant Erdocuck could be a great thing for Turkey's fading democracy if he's replaced with a Gulenist/Kemalist.

There you go. US pushing Turkey straight into Russian arms.

Turkey's ties with the Brotherhood and Sunnis is what prevents them from doing deals with Iran and Assad but the Kurd issue is what will really focus their mind. They cannot do this without Syria and Iran.

>unironically shilling for (((democracy))
boomer pls

Gulenists are mostly purged and Kemalists were a dying breed before the purges from what I remember.

Well Gulen is key and it is no surprise HIS acolytes led the deep state factional rebellion and he was BASED in the US.

Any turk Anons want to enlighten us?

Erdogan may be a knobhead, but at least he won't sell Turkey out to the US>

My guess it's that he's aiming at an alliance of pure convenience, probably not even an official thing.
Justk now this: today Erdogan is in Italy to speak with the pope (first time in 50 years a turkish president does this) and then with our PM for possible acceptance in Europe. Coincidentially he also said to have claims on FSA held lands. The feeling is that he knows he has many things he can do and is trying to recon the territory in all direction to eventually pick the best thing to do
>They cannot do this without Syria and Iran.
What do you mean?

Kurds are a pawn in a greater game. They're the only way to weaken and balkanize Turkey, Iran, Iraq, and Syria simultaneously. They'll be at the forefront of Jihadism by the time ISIS is non-existent.

What is the reaction in Russia?

>save democracy with coup, something that destroys democracy to begin with
i know americans arent brightest people on earth but god damn man.

What is the difference betweeen Gulenists Kemalists and Erdoganites?

Anyone else here PISSED about the situation in idlib ? Tigers could have taken so much landmass but they were stopped because of background politics.

BASED Roberto Baggio user

Agreed about Erdogan keeping options open across the table.

>What do you mean?
He can't deal with the his Kurd issues without Iraq, Syria and Iran's help.

>the wretched monster of the world JewSA slowly stretches its scaly arms out yet again, its claws grasping at another foreign country, as it mutters about "democracy"

>wants the most secular Muslim country to become a sultanate in your lifetime
Are you on crack?
A lot of gulenists have sought and were granted asylum in Greece. Another coup happening anytime soon is really unlikely.

explain please, not aware of anything like that

Very true.
They deserve and should have had their own state.
They didn't get it.
This is being manipulated and will be used by the US and other powers as a pawn.

I'm guessing current government's acceptance.

go away libtard this isn't leftypol

Really pissed considering HTS dominates the area, it makes no sense.

But ideologically how are they different?

that's a ah AHAHAAHAHAHA spicy meme

bunch of idiots stuck with 50 to 100 year old ideals, all of them.

logic should dictate one's actions, not some supposedly ideals of an old guy.

Of course they are. They are no less than an army in the middle of the hottest place on earth r/n and easy as fuck to buy with promises of land, which they're (literally) dying for
History suggests that by keeping on exploiting them like this kurds might be the al-qaeda of the future
>Roberto Baggio
fucking BASED indeed

check ivan sidorenko's twitter

Erdogan is sunni ottoman dream, isn't he. Kemalists would go for a more inward focused secular Turkey and Gulenists would be more liberal option?
I only got the surface of those though, so better ask a Turk.

Yes Turk user.
Can you redpill us on Turk summary of these groups and anything else we non-Turks should be aware of? Please.

okay. you should stop posting right now.

why are you all so eager about writing about stuff without having 0 (zero, null) information about it apriori.

wow man, this is definetaly the age of the average joe.

Background politics are integral to end war scenarios. If the foreign backing towards the rebellion is to be stamped out there need to be some concessions unfortunately.

Enlighten us
>Also, your lot banned the printing press thereby retarding Islamic development for centuries so technically you are responsible for the age of the average joe.

proper kemalism = civic nationalism + some pragmatizm + social democracy

gulenism = sunni version of iran

erdomeme = gulenism with different name + pragmatism

This is a new cult

Didn't realize shilling for Islamists was acceptable nowadays on Sup Forums. Kys, erdoshill.

Please elaborate then, this is the gist of what I've gathered from the Turkish anons. Hence I hoped for an actual Turk to clarify, point out misconceptions and generally fix the shallow understanding of how it goes.

>Soviet rustbucket SU-25 shot down by a Soviet manpad operated by salafist monkeys
>Soviet rustbucket SU-24 shot down by cockroach operated monkey model F-16

Why is Russia so pathetic? The US air force has 0 air casualties.

>0 air casualties meme

So many blackpills are getting dropped recently.

This is one of the best-drawn mangos out there, makes me want to pay for the physical copies if I had the money

>gulenism = sunni version of iran
Then I was absolutely wrong. Guess I read too much into Gulen's religion coexistence and ecumeny ideas. Are those a thing of the past or just never happened?

It was most definitely the Saudis who supported Gulen, since Qatar and Turkey are against the Saudis in their own little proxy war

you dont even know what is "age of average joe" is.

it is, common people, because of having access to a medium of spreading his ideas and thoughts to masses (such as internet), writing whatever the dumbfuck idea he has and shares it with people, WITHOUT doing an apriori search on the matter he is writing.

/sg/ posters literally has no difference than idiot twitter / tumblr people in general. everyone here is a political genius, general, soldier, tactician etc. at the same time.

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR W BAS

LALALALALALALLALALALALALAL!!

youtube.com/watch?v=h5AHCngVBKo

Wow didn't know that about Gulenism.
Surely he would support Erdogan?

I must say, Kemal Ataturk was pretty based; Pakistan's founders and military to this day love him.
He saw the shitshow of the mullahs to come.

>makes me want to pay for the physical copies if I had the money
Don't you have a ton of weebs in Mexico, or are those actually all just Americans?

Name me 1 instance where an USAF aircraft was shot by a SAM. You can't Taras.

Ceбиcъ в пиздy мoлoкococ

>So we watched this land earlier at Hatay airport..

twitter.com/StefanieDekker/status/960546865493065728

maybe picking body of pilot

>coexistence and ecumeny ideas
what is taqiyya right?

>oh boy we are just into coexistence we definetely arent trying to infiltrate your juridical system, your army and your police force, its just peaceful sunni sufism senpai come on. also dont mind that i live in a CIA protected mansion in USA because why would USA protect a peaceful coexistence supporter imam with CIA right?

yeah, totally nothing is fishy here.

Was ataturk a jew?

>/sg/ posters literally has no difference than idiot twitter / tumblr people in general. everyone here is a political genius, general, soldier, tactician

I will nuke the ignorance out of you
>Well said tbf Turk user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

All right, thanks for clarifying.

>Ceбиcъ в пиздy мoлoкococ
>Hohol confirmed

gulenism literally wants sunni theocracy in turkey, with gulen at its head, no one else. its just another scientology with much more ambitious plans.

he and erdomeme were best buddies until 2012, when they started to slowly fight. maybe gulen wanted more power, maybe erdomeme finally realized giving all military, police and juridical system to gulen was a fucking stupid idea. who knows.

Kurds are the worst type of gypsies. Syria takes in Kurds after they're BTFO by Turks and a few decades later they're pointing their iron sights at Syrian Arabs. They claim land that they, as nomads, aren't entitled to in the slightest.
Well, instead of bloviating you should actually try to make cogent points else you're nothing but a shill.

Mexicans love Dragon Ball and other fighting anime. I dunno why, maybe it has to do with a warrior culture or something. American blacks are also really into Dragon Ball.

In Syria dumbfuck. If I want to show a list of Soviet rustbuckets getting BTFO in modern history it'll be a long list.

>Iran-backed militias in Al-Khader are heavily bombing Turkish troops in al-Eis, SE Aleppo. Turkey is firing back with surface-to-surface MRL rockets.

>Iran-backed milita shells the new outpost of TSK in Idlib, TSK retaliates

twitter.com/op_shield/status/960559709794291713

mad shia will prevail

It's full of weebs, the bad type of weebs.

Albanian-Turkish, according to most non-Turkish historians. He wasn't a kike.

i answered your question
now you resort to this pathetic evasion

>No arguments
>hehe you cockhole haha I'm so smart

Oтличнaя шyткa пидopaшкa

>8 Long range missiles from the Syrian Turkish border on the government's positions in the Shoudeleh area south of Aleppo.

(You)DEN RAUS!!

That's what I also believe. The post I linked was written by an anglo fascist, and his source "How Odd of God" gives no source for their claim either.

iranians and turks exchanging

That's Iran negotiating with Turkey, just let it be.

i thought this was a mutt meme at first

You're a fucking brainlet when the context is in Syria only, retard. This is after all /sg/ and not /balkan/ idiot. Now fucking show me a USAF aircraft getting shot down in Syria. You can't. The Russians on the other hand are getting shot down by T*rks and monkeys.

Thank you BASED Hakan Sukur user
Any good books on this?

its time to aid fair people of afrin and then liberate them and crush ottoman dreams

Why were Kemalists so willing to fight a Gulenist inspired coup if their goals and interests didn't align at all?