>4.44 to be released

>4.44
>released
two mistakes, op

>10/18 4:44
What did Anno mean by this?

it's a new codeword for 14:88

3.33 was great what you talking about

Source? No? Kill yourself you fucking shit.

>released

>that pink bitch
>pirate Asuka
>the fucking flying fortress shit

The original had a rather consistent creepy Judeo-Christian horror feel to it, the movies ruin that, especially the third one. Kinda ruins the atmosphere when the angel gets easily killed by some squeaky-voiced bitch making :3 faces. At least the soundtrack is great.

lmao

Bad Eva movie, pretty entertaining action flick. It's at least enjoyable enough to watch again, which I can't say for 3.33.

>tiger eva

Can't wait for the next reamake, a gender-swap version of would be interesting.

But I want my pink, blue and redhead sluts.

Where's your fucking source, faggot?

Couldn't have said it better. But I think even the soundtrack was kinda out of place. And all the CGI bullshit too. It kinda got worse from movie to movie.

With 3.33 I have become more convinced that Gendo's overall plan is for things to happen and survive.

Even when he is basically hands off and people are doing random shit he goes "yup, everything's still basically doing to plan".

Yeah the soundtrack was great but used completely wrong, often you had great pieces that were just barely audible and at the wrong moment, e.g. Ultimate Soldier had no relation to the scene it was played in. The Third (Fourth?) Impact having Beethoven worked but then it kept changing track, finally settling for Wrath of God during a rather uninteresting fight between Rei and the dumbfuck airship, which doesn't even end in anything and has little importance. youtube.com/watch?v=Z9aS9bH8f9Q is a track that fits the final battle, or the Impact itself, not what it was used for. I had listened to the soundtrack before seeing 3.33, and I still just barely recognized most tracks during the movie.

CGI is rather inexcusable considering how big NGE is and that it's a goddamn movie. 4.44 better have very little CGI considering the time it's taking.

>CGI is rather inexcusable considering how big NGE is and that it's a goddamn movie. 4.44 better have very little CGI considering the time it's taking.
>inb4 it's taking forever because it is 100% CGI and he keeps having to rerender the entire movie every little change he makes

It's already out on tidal

PRAISE JESUS! This truly is a christian board.

my ass

>4.44 comes out before 4
Are you an idiot?

SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE