The most underrated cultural monument on the planet

I know what you're thinking "user the pyramid is world famous, how can it be underrated"

however it is still underrated.

the sheer precision and ridiculous difficulty of HOW to build it (thats not even to mention WHY to build it) renders it as still vastly underappreciated even today.

The pyramid is estimated to have around 2,300,000 stone blocks that weigh from 2 to 30 tons each and there are even some blocks that weigh over 50 tons.

it weighs approximately 6 million tones and it is aligned to true north within 3/60ths of a single degree, modern architects would be unwilling to do this today because of how difficult it would be, they would want to know why you would want to bother with such precision

we dont know how they were built, even to this day

it is not a tomb, there is absolutely no evidence that they are tombs.

The cornerstone foundations of the pyramid have ball and socket construction capable of dealing with heat expansion and earthquakes

its dimensions incorporate the dimensions of our planet, if you take the height of the great pyramid and multiple it by 43200 you get the perimeter of the earth, if you also multiply the base of the pyramid by the same number, you get the equatorial circumference of the earth. 43200 is a number derived from the precession of the equinox, it is not a random number.

there is no evidence that slaves were used in its construction.

on the winter solstice, the position of the sun shines an angle of light on the pyramid that allows us to see that it actually has 8 sides like in pic related.

it is a giant question mark on the face of our planet and we still may not fully comprehend its significance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gr2xO4s-8Lg
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=TmbjzrJeoy0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159074396/
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepi_I_Meryre
theguardian.com/science/2017/nov/02/archaeolgists-discover-mysterious-void-deep-within-great-pyramid-of-giza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rip to that germanbro's conspiracy threads

in our lifetime if will be revealed that its actually around 50k years old

calling it

I'd guess 20,000. 50,000 would be incredible

Tesla-style energy collection, probably.

That or the ayyylmaos used to land on them, but I'm guessing that's not it.

The largest pyramids were generators, not tombs.

Look into the 11,500 year old comet strike theory, it's what gave credence to the ancient age of the pyramids because rainfall pitted rocks around the structures so deep only months of non-stop raining could do that, and would set back the construction of the pyramids waaaay before the jews ever got there as gypsies from the east and pirates from the seas

youtube.com/watch?v=gr2xO4s-8Lg

It's a fucking triangle. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

The reapers built them

>go to his
>post shit like this
>''its already been settled user stop posting fantasy threads or you will get banned go read a book''

>The pyramid is estimated to have around 2,300,000 stone blocks

What's this have to do with politics?
Nobody gives a fuck about some retarded triangle in the desert you dumb mother fucker sage

then go to /x/

I think that in our lifetime we will see academics perhaps seriously consider the egyptian myth ofzep tepi, the first time

During the fabled "First Time, Zep Tepi, when the gods ruled in their country: they said it was a golden age during which the waters of the abyss receded, the primordial darkness was banished, and humanity, emerging into the light, was offered the gifts of civilization.

zep tepi is denied only because it contradicts the current archaeological notion that civilization is 6000 years old. zep tepi seriously supports the notion that egyptian civilization was a legacy transferred from an earlier one

Gobeklie Tepe has been proven to have been buried 10,500 years ago, the same time as the comet that struck the earth.

that guy seems like a scammer

you both can leave and never come back to this site, it's better that way

Guy who built them was a soy boy tho

WE

>>>/reddit/

Jews? What Jews? There is no archaeological evidence of any Jews building the pyramids. There is no evidence of a Jewish captivity in Egypt nor of any “Exodus.” Moses and the beginnings of Judaism are all a myth. Hell, maybe the Egyptians managed to accomplish so much precisely because they had no Jew infestation.

Our past was stolen from us by the people who call themselves "god chosen people" when the joke is they don't believe in god

You too

if you want a truly perspective to this thread then you can interpret it as ancient Mediterranean africans were able to accomplish something far beyond the reaches and imagination of your le 51% civilization

kys leafnigger

seriously OP, post this in /his/

That's right, I learned that they weren't slaves first then started researching on my own who did build it all.
Found this essay along the way:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
and it helped explain the bullshit slave narrative we are forced to learn in schools and churches

>it weighs approximately 6 million tonnes
>6 million

/his/ isn't for smart people neither is /sci/ it's for pretentious people who like to think they are smart. It's a shame really.

Go to /news/ if you want milquetoast politics you sad sack of shit

>approximately 6 million

>Mug 6 million

I smell a kike

I'm going to bid 2,097,153.

"They" live among us

Every so many years the pyramids will destroy 99,999% of humanity. They are reset machines.

Link?

it's just some rocks stacked up in the easiest way to build for hight m8

Are you talking about the KANGZ?
youtube.com/watch?v=TmbjzrJeoy0

/his/ is slid and /sci/ is nearly dead

>toothpaste

your pyramid is the same size at the base Also I think theres a bigger one buried in Mexico but it looked kinda wonky.

and to think it was all done by kangs

It does seem that there was a global civilization pre-Younger Dryas, then the bad booms came and reset the climate forcing these city people to other areas. After climate settled back down they returned to their center centers to rebuild.
The rub seems to be that the bad booms messed with our mind, so now we don't think like we used to. We could never fathom that WE WUZ KANGS in our previous mind mode.
If the equinox and Earth tilt can be traced back to these bad boom, we are on to something. If there was a time, pre-23 degree Earth-tilt.

>modern architects would be unwilling to do this today because of how difficult it would be,
this is fucking retarded

Sup Forums is the only smart place on the site really.
Yea people act retarded, but its often smart people acting retarded.

Check
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159074396/
Thats all i have on that and similar themes. I think there is really good info even though im of course biased.

Is there any correlation between the magnetic poles shifting position and the movement of people?
I ask because we're supposed to be due for another flip soon

>tepe
sounds like Pepe

post ends in 7

Serious question - do Egyptians feel an inferiority complex for living among the ruins of a civilization that was infinitely greater than theirs in the BRONZE AGE? In our case all we replaced was a bunch of eek-ooking stone age pelt-wearers, but you guys "replaced" a civilization whose tombs you vandalized are still the only reason anyone is interested in your country. I feel like it'd fuck with you.

interesting. the solar flares, comet, or whatever causes the bad booms may very well flip or move poles drastically. if rivers rise, people would move away and return to the river valley once water levels came back down.

I don't think Egyptians don't exist anymore, they were outbread by the arabs.

Modern Egypt has much to do with Ancient as much as a modern Greece has to do with Ancient Greece.

They're also positioned straight on the position of Orion's Belt

*old egyptians don't exist
sorry my brain is not working

WOAH DUDE STRAIGHTENING A ROPE BETWEEN TWO POINTS TO GET A STRAIGHT LINE, LITERALLY AMAZING.

LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLE. I CANT BELIEVE HUMAN BEINGS CAN CREATE STRAIGHT LINES.

LIKE, WOAH. SERIOUSLY. MIND = BLOWN.

WOW.

DUDE.

WEED.

how many 20 tonne stones do you want to align user?

Why hasn't any scientist or anyone tried to replicate it and build a modern day pyramid the same way?

If anything it'll silence the idiots

Actually there did came something new. According to hancock angkor wat and the great pyramids are aligned with draco and orion in the positions they were 12.500 years ago. Turns out there actually the last few days this came out
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/695703
Saying there was a large combustion of biomass saying there was probably a comet hitting earth 12.800 years ago.

Yeah that are fags over there. Fish with their mouths open eating what ever any 'historian' has to throw in their gapeing gullets.

>"it's not a tomb, there is no evidence they are tombs"
wrong as fuck. Into the trash it goes.

We should ask Israel for help, nudge nudge whip whip

Something occurred to me when I learned the sun has an 11 year period between high and low activity, and it is quite possible that if the sun's poles flip so might the planets in orbit. Also 11 seems to be an important Masonic number and it's that knowledge which Hermes apparently brought to Egypt, or was he just a made up character too

This. Actual thinkers have a good time.

BUT WHO WAS THE PHONE?

I'm pretty sure there's evidence to suggest that Egyptians weren't ethnically too different from what they are now. I suppose that makes sense, this North Africa-Med States-Near East region always had a lot of travel, trade, conquest, and intermixing.

Certainly the cancer that is Islam has changed the identity of North Africa irrevocably.

you're not giving the Egyptians enough credit, they were way more sophisticated than that.

>The Great Pyramid's north-south axis is aligned to within three-sixtieths of a degree of true north-south. It would be worthwhile to note that this alignment is more accurate than that of the Meridian Building at the Greenwich Observatory in London, which deviates from true north by nine-sixtieths of a degree. Even though there is no evidence in ancient texts that the Egyptians used astronomical knowledge in the construction of the pyramids, it seemed possible that they did indeed possess such knowledge, and had used it in finding the true north.

BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.

IT'S A BIG TRIANGLE MADE OF BLOCKS OF STONE. IT'S NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE.

1. HEAVY BLOCKS
2. AMOUNT OF FORCE

THAT'S ALL THAT IS IMPRESSIVE.

HERE'S NY CITY FOR COMPARISON.

WOAH NO ONE WOULD ATTEMPT IT.

Set

Fuck you.

>I'm pretty sure there's evidence to suggest that Egyptians weren't ethnically too different from what they are now.

believe it or not, Islam changed the demographic character of ancient Egypt.

Again, pointing in a cardinal direction is not that impressive. Hold out two arms forward and you can easily make a 1º angle. Now divide that by 60. Not that big of a deal.

Why are the pyramids so impressive to people?

>BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME.
What time? Scared jew is scared

Well there wuz a Pepi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepi_I_Meryre

Literally a bit erector set. It'll be shit without constant upkeep. Those steel building have a short life span.

>why are the pyramids impressive
autist detected

>it weighs approximately 6 million tones and it is aligned to true north within 3/60ths of a single degree, modern architects would be unwilling to do this today because of how difficult it would be, they would want to know why you would want to bother with such precision
Magnetic North Pole? It moves.
Look, this is just ancient tribes piling rocks. It's a nice construction, but it is no more than that.

oh skycrapers are made of stacked blocks ?

theguardian.com/science/2017/nov/02/archaeolgists-discover-mysterious-void-deep-within-great-pyramid-of-giza

>To pinpoint the cavity, scientists from Nagoya University in Japan, and KEK, the country’s high energy physics lab, installed muon-detecting photographic plates and electronic muon detectors around the Queen’s chamber.

Shadilay

its was a tropical place before the whole middle east got nuked.
you can still find radioactive glass shards in that area of the middle east !

I would also bet the people didn't have a lot of time to rebuild between the Younger Dryas bad boom and "Noah's Flood" .. so people in the area were like, "This is great user, weather is nice. Things are looking up." .. then something caused the water in the middle east to go wonky and flood, another reset.

L I N E S A N D C I R C L E S

PROOF. LIKE, WOAH.

Ay yo hol up...
So you be sayin we wuz pyramid builders and shiet?
Shieeet man i cant wait to go back to Egypt they gonna want our model building skills.

Someone used LIDAR and discovered a secret chamber that is yet to be explored, that is insanely cool.

/x/ can go suck my dick ever since they were too busy woth rationalizing shizophraenia with talking to demons and creating tulpas and succubus fanfic since not even in their dreams a woman would think of fucking them, to help with with pizzagate when spirit cooking came about and the generel symbolism and stuff. /x/ at this point is LARP, fanfiction, and shizophraenia. Often all of these

checked. wew.

>it weighs approximately 6 million tones and it is aligned to true north within 3/60ths of a single degree, modern architects would be unwilling to do this today because of how difficult it would be, they would want to know why you would want to bother with such precision
>we dont know how they were built, even to this day

educate yourself faggot

Not while that dirtbag Hawass is still alive.

I hate faggots like you that try to downplay and trivialize the ingenuity of past people and ascribe their efforts to aliens.

based KEK

When I get really drunk, sometimes I will bring this shit up. All the little details are actually fucking mind blowing. Thinking Egyptians could build such a thing is complete bullshit. They did try to build their own and look nothing like the pyramids of giza.

>THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT IT IS A PYRAMID (there is)

this thread is the absolute opposite user

Jesus Christ what the fuck is going on in this thread. I had no idea how simplistic people's thinking was about pyramids and how easy they would be to make. The only difficult factor is "quantity" not "technique" or "knowledge". All they did is get a lot of stone, and stack it in a particular way. It's not fucking impressive. They just threw a bunch of human suffering at a pile of stone to satisfy the insane desire for immortality of their pharaoh.