Brit/pol/: Pidger Pals Edition

Take to the wing and stamp out Pigeon Hate.

Pigeon Fancier caught cheating. Has been banned for life.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713843/Fowl-play-Britain-s-pigeon-fancier-admits-CHEATING-win-sport-s-biggest-race-banned-life.html

>Pigeon Fancier struck once more by pigeon haters. Ordered to get rid of these gentle creatures.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9617840/Pigeon-fancier-ordered-to-get-rid-of-birds.html

>Primary schools are to be receiving Pigeon Lofts to combat Columbiphobia - the untold evil.
rpra.org/diggle-primary-own-loft/

Pigeon Fanciers show of the year sees thousands descend on Britain's favourite sport.
rpra.org/bhw-show-of-the-year-2018/

>Keep your Pidgers safe from the raptor menace.
rpra.org/racing-handbook/hawkwatch/

>Another Pigeon hate attack. Dozens of prized, beautiful, gentle cooing pidgers murdered in cold blood.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pigeon-fancier-devastated-after-arsonists-7950526

>Blackpool Pigeon Fair sees people flock to see the latest in pidger husbandry and breeding.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-21099559

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc
spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2496379/cold-snap-grit-runs-underway-in-wiltshire-and-hampshire/
archive.is/M67Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg
youtube.com/watch?v=XIAPKzWqgpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUY CRYPTOCURRENCY

Anime

drumpf

When politicians, of both major tie colours, say 'it's time to have a serious conversation about how we'll fund the NHS in future' - usually to great applause from the Question Time audience - what do they ACTUALLY mean by that?

Agree to raise taxes without attacking each other for it

WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD

GGGGGOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLLL

We should fund it with a tax on the bankers the bonuses so no nurses will ever have to us food banks or red busses

Lads, I think I'm slipping back into the blue pilled norm of society.
>Go to uni
>All the (white) womyn are very rude, passive aggressive, bad for conversation
>All the darkies are nice, happy, easy to get along with, friendly, etc
>Fractured my hand and all of them offering to assist me with my work / write for me in my current condition (shit it is so ca$h)
What do, lads? I don't know this feel.

White male death camps where they repurpose Deano's fake Rolex and designer belts to fund your mum's mastectomy.

You forgot to include that you are a nignog

You're fickle, like a woman.

Do not fall for the Devil's temptations

I'm white, Mr. 56%

Be angry that society “liberated” your white women. Meanwhile, I would venture to say around 60% of black people are there to make something of themselves; most of them don’t like how other niggs nig out a lot. I dunno, university here works the same way.

Unironically ginger and from Northumberland. Saved.

Sounds like you're having a nice time.
Hope your hand gets better.

youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc

Tories: Sell it.
Labour: 70% top rate of income tax, so all the foreigners can come over, get their treatment, and stay here forever.

I want to punch her throat with my dick

>he thinks a vote gives him a say in how the country is run

Conservatives mean they are going to slowly kill it before contracting it out to some shitty crony company and Labour mean they are going to send everyone who doesn't pay 6 gorillion in taxes to the gulag to fund it.

Imagine explaining that meme to someone who's never been here

need more

Easier for GCHQ I imagine.
They know if Eddie is real or just a larper.

>when you become a living soap opera for a bunch of autists on a ugandan sponge knitting forum

spirefm.co.uk/news/local-news/2496379/cold-snap-grit-runs-underway-in-wiltshire-and-hampshire/

I don't think he could LARP this much. He's posted pictures that night he nearly got molested and of his limes, and his story has remained consistent for months as we've watched his life spiral into complete shit.

>Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg says he could not be Prime Minister because he is a ‘family man’ with six children
archive.is/M67Pc

how will we get rid of the wogs and the pakis when the time comes, will it just be a massacre of will it be or organised

> and of his limes
I saw that picture.
I hope he's patched it up and is living indoors now.

I personally think repatriation with incentives would work a lot better.

Err... ? He kinda changed his view on that here:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg

Nope, still in his kia as of last night. Temperature dropping this week too, supposed to hit -10. Good job hes got insulating blubber.

>these Eddie cards

Needs to be a Forbidden Planet Eddie.

Wallsend nonce who now lives in Central Newcastle was almost brought to tears by Eddie the other night he resorts to sly tactics.

>our guys gets into power
>muslims realise their times up and openly commit to jihad
>military has to deal with them in a organised way
>after 24h of fighting the entire country has turned into a warzone
>death squads seize control of areas
>ethnic cleansing begins

just half an hour ago
>in the shop buying food, scanning it in the self service
>tell the woman working there my milk doesn't have a label so I'm going to go get one while she waits by my till
>get milk, come back, worker isn't there
>paki couple scanning a cake on my till
>see her smiling to herself
>tap her on the shoulder as I tower over her and watch the dread on her face
>"oh sorry"
>assume they're walking to another till
>they just fucking walk out
>don't realise they just essentially tried to steal from me
i'm fucking raging i wish I had of thought fast enough because 100% i would have demanded £50 off them or drag the bloke to security
fucking cunts

Wut

stop projecting, loser

post your bum

I don't know about team red and blue but the lib dems want a cross party committee similar to the one that led to the welfare state.

Work out how much it costs to send someone to a pakis door to shoot him
Now offer to pay the paki slightly less than that to fuck off and leave

lmao how cucked can you be to let them get away with that

nope
this is so ridiculous

The panel should be a bunch of people taken from a northern question time audience

KEK this is a good one

>Tories: Sell it.
No way. They wouldn't dare disrupt it, it's considered untouchable and an inherent part of British life, on par with the police or the education system.

This one set me off
You should print them off and I'll play them with you when we're all in jail

i'm not cucked i just didn't think fast enough i thought they made a mistake or something
i'm not used to dealing with pakis
I definitely would have dragged the guy to security if i had of realised what was going on

first for tom
youtube.com/watch?v=XIAPKzWqgpU

What does britain first mean by this

>when we're all in jail

Why haven't any newspapers or hopenothatenicklowlesgerrygablessearchlightmagazine done an expose on brit/pol/ yet, would be quite a laff

>33084▶
>File: 2476aea0fc812c7cf315007b3(...).png (40 KB, 1246x729)
WN starting this shit again

mods don't like flooding.
You know what to do.

funny, Pakiposter normally come on at this time. Strange huh? really makes you think.

Quick rundown, courtesy of anotherangryvoice blog (can't link it, Sup Forums thinks it's spam):
>Just days after one of Britain First's vast army of brainwashing victims was convicted for committing an act of vigilante terrorism in London, Britain First are mobilising behind the Brextremist Tory toff Jacob Rees-Mogg, and their extreme-right hate mob are plotting vengeance attacks against one of the protesters who interrupted Jacob Rees-Mogg's speech in Bristol.
>Any decent person should be disgusted by Jacob Rees-Mogg, his proven associations with racists and white supremacists, his vehement opposition to women's rights, his unwavering support for ruinous Tory austerity dogma, and his recent hard Brexit conspiracy mongering against the civil service that has been compared to the behaviour of the Nazi party in 1930s Germany.
wtf I love blue-ties now

>really makes you think

Committee final report:
It's a DIS-G RACE
We're gonna fund it from the makers of the stupid £350million LIEING BUS and from the pockets of the BONUSES' BANKERS
*Whole country appulads all at once, applause can be heard from New York to Berlin*

State of that font
We need Joe Owens back

I love how you used a Liverpool school. Thank you for going to such lengths to ensure accuracy.

>mfw brit/pol/ is now turning my OC into trading cards and actively using them

Thanks lads

>he thinks we aren't all going to jail
It's more likely to be you than me