How is life in Minnesota?

How is life in Minnesota?

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/minnesota-high-school-vote-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wisconsinbro here, Minnesota's pretty chill. little to no blacks that I've seen. unfortunately quite a few mexicans though.

>little to no blacks
>Minneapolis

>cold
>lakes and forests everywhere
>somalians in the larger cities

The American sweden

Doesn't Mister "Race Mixer" Metokur live there?

>The American sweden
Most accurate description you're going to get.

I like that expect last one

Cold as fuck. Lakes and rivers turn into roads in winter.

Besides the big cities, it's pretty chill here and everyone here goes hunting or fishing

Do Minnesota have a Finspång equivalent?

Not sure what that is but here's a city I live near to

The only White state in the USA.

Aren't there more Norwegians than Swedes?

Come visit sometime, especially up north by lake superior. Literally gods country.

No such thing Minnesota doesn't exist

Cold and full of leftists
14°F right now

this is the only thing i think of when i think of you

Nope, we have more swedes than from any other group of scandis.

Finspång is where the traitors will be sentenced to capital punishment and then be hanged.

>full of leftists

perhaps you should head to a "superior conservative" state like kentucky then? oh, are you turned off by the fact that 1/4 of the population lives in poverty and youre more likely to see your son addicted to drugs than finish high school despite the state being 90% white? funny how that works

PROTIP: get a job you "conservative" parasite

Fuck you Minnesota I’m gonna move up there one day and find your secrets

The north shore is literally god tier land.
Nobody but good old fashioned whites, and some of the most beautiful land in the country.
It's the kind of place your heart longs for, hearing the loons calling over the water at sunset, oh Lordy!

Thinking about moving to MN, but which areas are overrun by orcs masquerading as refugees?

minneapolis has taken in more refugees than any other city

Minnesota is officially SVEN'D

Any city with over 30,000 people. But 85% of the population lives with a 60 mile radius, so literally anywhere but the twin cities

This is Riverside plaza aka little Mogadishu aka Somalia 2.0
Stay the fuck away from here it is literally a third world shithole.
The other parts of the state are excellent but downtown niggerville is a no go zone

murderapolis and st cloud are the only two shitholes in the state, the rest is great.

based crack stacks

Who else /651/ here?

No the only thing that keeps me in this state is my family
Also the further south I’d go the more niggers I’d have to deal with

>not being /763/
nah

Sucks to suck

Tell me about Duluth

Twin cities

>cold
>liberal
>somalians everywhere
>culture of being condescendingly fake-nice until the second you leave the room
>moving from the suburbs into the city and having to deal with the unruly strain of Somalis and EBT recipients was part of what pushed me here

you'll have a great time lads

Lots of hills.

You can smell these buildings from blocks away

Absolutely terrible.
It's basically a mini-Canada at this point.
Go to Wisconsin instead, or Michigan.
Stay away from big cities.

Staying true to the name "Americas little Sweden"

Too close to the cities IMO

>somalians everywhere
St cloud and minneapolis, i don't remember the last time i saw one.

I live in Wisconsin and the cold is too much if you are a moody/depressive person. Suicide lingers in your thoughts after a while.

Have you been to Minneapolis? Southern Minnesota is turning into west Somalia.

>>Minneapolis

You spelled Mogadishu wrong...

Take a cab next time you're in the cities. Go to Wal-Mart. Go anywhere that isn't part of a well off suburb.

are you saying you haven't seen any IN those cities or outside of them? I used to live in the suburbs surrounding Minneapolis; there aren't that many beyond the city area, but they're definitely around

Visited minneapolis recently, found it to be pretty nice. I'm from suburban Detroit so I already know levels of nogs most can only imagine in their nightmares. Seemed like the Somalis were pretty concentrated and localized so easy to avoid.

I've been hearing quite a bit lately about St. Cloud. Apparently there's a White Student Union there rustling the jimmies of the local Lefties. They've popped out of the proverbial woodwork to denounce them and pass resolutions that their flyers are tantamount to Hate Speech. Is St. Cloud truly Sweden 2.0?

It really sucks once February rolls around. I'm getting tired of scraping my car windows every god damned day.

I'm seriously considering moving to Hawaii in a year or two. I don't care if milk is 10 dollars as long as I am able to keep my mental health in check.

Michigan's Upper Peninsula has all the Finnish Americans.

All the lake effect snow too.

Mall of america appears to be infested.

In those cities

no, i haven't. and i don't plan on it.

Went to college in Duluth. Lots of libtards. Winters are bitter cold and roads suck but the nature/ lake Superior is beautiful. The city spend about 30% of it's budget on outdoor hiking and bike trails so it's extremely outdoorsy. Everyone bikes, hikes or fishes regularly. The Duluth mayor has started a program connecting people from Chicago to move to Duluth to increase the population so the past few years there's been an influx of Chicago gangs. A student was murdered by one of them last year. Not good

Minneapolis importing somalies, Duluth importing nogs from Chicago. The only safe place now is to move up to the iron range and start a meth lab.

I live in between minneapolis and st cloud, it's perfect.

Cold hungry and lonely

Maple Grove, MN (Northern Suburbs) here

Minnesota is great, move here we a swing state next year

Be born there for the white genes and then move away like me

cold, somalians litter the bigger cities, lot of good ol gun totin' murricans in southern mn. lot of depressed sjw cucklords in univerisities/colleges

swing state next election year

On second thought let us not go to Minnesota, it is a silly place

I was a kid there in the 90s, old enough to vote when Ventura ran for governor and we had bumper stickers that said "My Governor Can Beat Up Your Governor"

Simpler times.

I moved to Arizona, the state's government is cucked beyond belieft and Minneapolis/St Paul went from being 90% white to 60%. It's state policy to relocate hoards of Muslims in everywhere, even places like Willmar which used to have the largest Christian music festival in the nation 18 years ago.

Sweden Jr. No shit.

I live right on the edge of downtown minneapolis. Nicollet's a very white bread part of downtown, while Hennepin, which is literally two streets away, is always full of drug dealing Somalis and Somalis asking for handouts. Thankfully, they shoot each other on a fairly regular basis. One of them got shot in my apartment parking lot last year.

Where is this meme coming from? Unless the DFL does something to piss off the Somalians soon MN is staying blue.

>mixed blood

top fucking kek. Nordicucks never learn

You're retarded. The entire metro is black.

This place sucks and will eat your soul. Stay away. You've been warned.

It came pretty close to flipping during the 2016 election. Blue won by about 40,000 votes. To put that into perspective, McMuller got 50,000.

the results of the election
now consider how trump won the highschool mock vote statewide in mn. minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/11/01/minnesota-high-school-vote-donald-trump/
gen z is based

St Paul is a community of Minneapolis.

This is true.

Looks like some genius named the town after himself.

You're lying.

St cloud is run by Jews. They sued the University in 2000 over discrimination and took the endowment which they now use to control the local politicians and set university policy. SCSU is hard left unless you're in the business school.

Kek, why do somalis follow swedes around like flies?

its shit. dont come here.

Hate this leftist wonderland full of pervy stupid moslems, my childs school does not celebrate Christmas but instead festival of lights and MLK was a month long celebration. We have neighbors with the All Welcome Here, signs. A sickening evil hotbed of stupidity perversion and multiculturalism.

american niggers smart enough to stay away so lutheran church imports somalians who are too stupid/lazy to move to warmer clime

This. I live on the leafland side, bout an hour north of the border and frequent northern MN a lot. It's comfy but were slowly being culturally enriched... Come visit now, we've probably only got a couple years left.

WITHIN ONE FUCKING PERCENT

Never let anyone tell you third party candidates aren't spoilers.

>Learn about holocaust more than another other topic throughout multiple grades in middle/high school.
>Constant "Diversity" propaganda, such as education stock photos with your token muslim, or asian
>Cucked state governer, sanctuary city minneapolis
>Hennepin country jail flag replaced with Antifa flag

This state seems to have a ton of (((influence))). Then you have the Lutherans, and others bringing in Somalis and other African refugees by the boatload. You got your inner city "niggas", your illegal tacos, your pajeets and chinks, your green haired white women, and your soyboy white men.

Yes, this.

It sucks to see your home state become increasingly shitty with each passing year. I remember Minnesota twenty years ago. There were still problems, but it just keeps getting worse.

This. It's basically San Francisco 2.0, just smaller. It is beautiful though, and was especially before Obama. I'm from just north if the border and used to love visiting Duluth and the twin cities, mall of America, etc. Now I basically stick to visiting Grand Marais and Duluth is about as south as I'll go... I went to Mall of America a few times about 15 years ago during high school, then again last year and I couldn't fucking believe what Obama has done to your beautiful cities by importing Somalia en masse...

Fellow wisconsinite
I fucking hate MN
We have it way better
Full of offended liberals
Twin cities are shit

Stay out of wi

Twin cities are basically just giant containment zones everywhere else is pretty nice though

don't a bunch of scandanavians now live there? Or am I thinking of another state?
>t. NC user

Stop using our highways then faggot, I actually enjoy Wisconsin and it's people but you fucking retarded tribals in both states need to suck start a shotgun

How horrifying. And to think this is the outcome (((they))) want everywhere.
I want to get off this ride

Please bring ammo, we need help controlling the Somali population

I'm there full of art fags
Not a bad place to live near but not in
Roads suck

I live 20 mins north and work in maple grove. If maple grove wasnt so close to brooklyn park id agree.

Holy shit I can't believe that's mall of America now. Was there some sort of special event that brought that many Somalians out?

I grew up in the twin cities and remember having a lot of good times at MoA before moving to Texas in the late 90s

Don't give away our secret

Traitors before invaders, Jimbo. Gotta stop those that are importing them.

Depressing. The Somalis are annoying, and they need to stop being imported. I find the illegal hispanics worse to be honest since they're everywhere these days, and the city blacks are moving south into the suburbs and farm towns.

Somalis are bad enough, but fucking Chicago nogs? God damn it.

Yes, that wemb is a glimpse into the future that they want for us. I remember back when Nickelodeon universe was Camp Snoopy, and going there as a kid. We all want off this ride, but it never ends.

Yes

I went to MoA in August, there wasn't this many Somalis not even close so it must have been some event that day or dead ass winter