Black NFL players absolutely refuse to go visit Trump

>Black NFL players absolutely refuse to go visit Trump
>Hispanic MLB players were willing to visit Trump

Why do the niggas hate DJT so much, when the hispanics have more of a reason to hate him, but they don't?

Niggas drink that koolaid, obviously

They're still slaves to the democrats

It's just posturing.

These are 22-32 year old black males were talking about. They don't give a shit about politics. They just hate Trump because "something something he's a racist". They honestly don't care one way or another.

Fuck them. Cant fix stupid.

Because if you did research you'd understand Trump doesn't like blacks either. First google "Trump black people" and see what pops up then maybe you can make a stupid thread.

Because they have no knowledge of anything beyond arms reach. You tell me why they vote for the party that is replacing their jobs with illegals. I'd be mad as hell at the DNC if I was black

Because Jay z said he doesn't like Trump. And jay z is basically God according to blacks.

Hispanics are ass lickers with no dignity nor honor. Black men has honors! Name a fucking 5 spics who are globally admired at anything? Fucking low livers grape pickers

I didn’t know illegals played in the nfl/nba

All I see are decades of blacks praising him, and him praising them as good construction workers. Until he became president, then things change all of a sudden, weird

Yes user just (((google))) 'Trump black' and read about him desegregating his golf course in FL when others remained whites only

because black people are dumber than hispanics. There, I said it. What?

Are you saying their hatred of him can only be explained within the context of sports leagues?

Niggers do not need a well rationalized reason for doing. They simply do.

Because he called them out on their niggery saying niggers kill more niggers than anyone else

Football players are braindead chads. They do whatever they think makes them popular.

Trump isn't popular in the media that blacks consume. Hispanics are much more conservative and don't flock to the media to make their judgements for them. Bear in mind many of them who migrated illegally are more dogmatic about deporting illegals than many white nationalists.

no one likes blacks. It's not a meme. They're filth and literally everyone besides them knows that the world would be a better place without them.

They see him as King Whitey no joking.

They know if they bitch and moan they get shit

Exactly.

Rude user

Nigger-Pope

the fuck is up with his arm, is that lupus?

It's ironic, because Trump is a bigger nigger than even Obama:

>has five children with three different women
>has been to court more times than he can count
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidents speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>has no real understanding of how government works
>thinks because he's the President, he's "da boss" and can do whatever he wants (see previous point)
>chimps out immediately at even the smallest perceived slight
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

Black Frat branding

>Why do the niggas hate DJT so much
Because the media told them to. You don't really expect them to think for themselves, do you?

It's a brand. Ameri-niggers are literally subhuman

The Hispanic MLB players are foreigners. I think that has something to do with it. Like they consider themselves guests who don’t want to be rude to their host.

I'm not a /ptg/ based fag but I think Trump at least deserves credit for opening the eyes of millions of normies to (((their))) fake news agenda. Gradually more and more people are going to come to the same conclusion.

But jesus will we ever see the day people stop watching these ungrateful monkeys chasing the egg and boycott the nfl en masse and hit them where it hurts the most.

Blacks are trying to capitalize on shit no one cares about.