I don't understand

Why do White Male/Asian Female couples piss off white feminists so much?

Shouldn't they be happy for their Asian "sisters"?

white women want control over white men
other women taking white men is a big nono for them because then they lose control if there is an alternative

No idea but it's bizarre to see it in action. Suddenly they go from "yay sisterhood" and "we're all in it together" to some of the most hardcore white nationalists/racial purists you've ever seen.

They don't, you just want them to hate it.

>White Male/Asian Female couples piss off white feminists so much
Is this a thing now? Where do you get this from?

This. White feminists get pissed about it because it gives white men an alternative to marrying and taking care of a roastie.

lmao he's right

what the fuck is going on in that webm

Never meet anyone complaining about that.

I think you're thinking about black womyn n whitebois. Atleast that's what shitty American TV shows inform me.

the only guys who i see with asians who are obviously their gf are these sweaty neckbeards or numale soyboys

i don't see them enough to be annoyed though and unlike niggers who leave single mothers here and there i truely dont care if they find happiness in some tiny gook

Never seen a white feminist get pissed off by this desu. Or any feminist.
White nationalist women, yes.

Anything involving white men not wallowing in misery pisses of feminists.

You don't get it, do you?
They don't give a shit about 'diversity' or they would welcome this.
They don't give a shit about women being able to choose, or they would welcome this.

They care about white men being miserable.

>claim to be strong and independent
>Get upset when people take your word for it and date other people

Feminist logic.

Oh look another pro-racemixing thread.
kys

Women have their territorial instincts is as much as men do.
Difference here is that in culture fucking a black man became a somewhat of rebellious act while getting an asian wife was an ordinary trend since 90s that went pretty much silent.

Have you been living under a fucking rock? Even in Sweden, white female politicians tried to ban (yes, BAN) Asian women, claiming they were "probably victims of trafficking anyway" when what they really wanted was for Swedish men to stop getting with Asian women.

what the fuck is this, where is it from?

I agree with , it seems really strikes a nerve...of course, without context, it's hard to tell what is really happening. All we have is the Qt starting off a little pensive, and after she's filled up, she suddenly is ready to slither up alongside the white dude.

Still, well done boner material.

>women
>happy
kek
hot

Good redpill swedebro

you know they're pissed because every time you watch a hollywood film the asian female is a 5/10 on purpose...

Seeing swede actually grow a pair of balls and know they need to fight the fight, this is awesome.

Keep on redpilling, save your country and countrymen from a fate worse than death.

I'm willing to get mine too hopefully she'll have >0.1% soul which is more than what these chad riding slutsy have.

If my huwhite huwife and I divorced and I had to seek a new relationship I'd go straight to Asian girls. I think it would be impossible to find an age appropriate white woman who hasn't been completely destroyed by our culture to form a relationship with. Asian women seem far more reasonable and civilized on average.

Should be named "reverse cuck".

What the fuck is this?

hmmm,wait a minute

nope...

asian women are still women.... AWALT... nothing destroyed women...

women are working **AS INTENDED**

Shit tests and all this bull shit they do is not a bug...

it is a feature.

Women are a force of nature who's sole purpose in life is to keep men from becoming too docile/comfy/ect so that the men always have impetus to improve.

thats not evidence at all

Because Asian women are still actually feminine and not totally corrupt. Yet.

>posts fake image and forgets to post the male version

no... but lots of pussy white men see them as such, so it lets them get over their nerves about female interaction a bit.

Same reason sex dolls piss off white feminists, they dont want to be replaced. Welcome to the party, cunts.

>Fake

Oh no no no no hahaha... ohh, roastie.

>Why do White Male/Asian Female couples piss off white feminists so much?
Because asian women are better at being white women than white women are. And asian women provide white men with an out. Without them white men would have to resort to settle with white women or race mixing with shit skins.

White men can still marry asian women and have fair skinned children. And yes it's still race mixing but it still pisses off the feminists

post the proof

Oh child...

a lot of ugly, obese white "females" in this thread.

ever notice the average black guy gets ugly asian women?

post the male version you always forget to post
also show your real flag kike

Hell, just look at how Rachel thought of Julie in Friends. That's how most white women feel.

Why do white women even come on Sup Forums?

This. I have literally never heard one white woman complain about it.

>still hasn't posted the male version

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your beef flaps fluttering.

ive never seen a white women say anything about WMAF relationships.
>inb4 "are you kidding bro have you not seen these tweets?"