I'm rewatching this

I'm rewatching this.
I can't believe how much I hate her. Worst girl gets the best VA, best openings and arguably the best arcs.
Do you dislike Nadeko as much as I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXqUme6gOkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a wrong picture, user

What do you mean?

Nadeko is best girl though.

I love Nadeko. She's the best!

But the worst girl did not get the best VA or openings, because she's Monkey

if you dont like nadeko you're gay

>genuinely evil
>abuses her cuteness to make it in life
>probably one of the worst yanderes
I'm judging you based on your taste

>he doesn't like being overpowered by a cute lesbian monkey
Get a load of this normie
youtube.com/watch?v=uXqUme6gOkQ

shit

How is Nadeko worst girl when Crab exists? Also She's a better yandere than bird

>genuinely evil
She was just blinded by brotherly affection that she thought was love to the point that it drove her mad.
>abuses her cuteness to make it in life
But she doesn't. She went out of her eay to make herself not cute, so much so that her school life was suffering for it.
>probably one of the worst yanderes
At least she was committed to the role, unlike bird

how can crab or snake be worst girl when cat exist?

Because Cat became likable when she cut her hair short and got back all her emotions, so she's 3rd worst at most

You're retarded. Nadeko is fine. She's a stupid little girl who got by with her cuteness. There's no reason for her to inspire such ire in people.

I'm rewatching this.
I can't believe how much I love her. Best girl gets the best cjaracter archetypes, best fanservice scenes and arguably the best design.
Do you like Karen as much as I do?

I absolutely love Karen. But not as much as I love Kanbaru

I'm going to marry her actually

>Karen and Tsukihi say there boyfriends are "Just like Onii-Chan"
>College Araragi tells Kanbaru how much he wants to fuck Karen
>We'll never get the "Crab gets dumped and commits suicide as Araragi fucks his cute little sister" ending

She's a contender for my third favorite girl. Definitely top-tier. I really need to find the time to read Nise.

She is my third favorite girl after vamp and snake.

>Worst girl gets the best VA
>best VA

Not sure what show you're watching if Kana is the best VA in it. Your standards are incredibly low.

They already broke up four times. Had Suruga Monkey not already foreshadowed that it was going to happen then I would be more surprised.

I just finished the entire series up to kizu a few days ago. Agree that snake is worst girl

why would you dislike an interesting character just because she is not tailored according to your waifu taste

>best fanservice scenes
that's not Tsukihi's bath scene

>implying bird bath has shit on toothbrushing

crab is slighty worse than cat tho
crab is the definite worst

>weird and somewhat unapproachable on the outside
>isn't inviting to talk to at all

>sweetest person on the inside
>amazing once you get to know her
>highly intelligent
>amazing to have a conversation with
>born on the same day as me
>she's basically me except she's not fat and not a total loser

I'm going to marry her guys

>slut
I wish you two the best, user!

not gonna lie, karen wanting to go 2/3 after getting busted made me diamonds

>slut
Please elaborate as to why she is a slut

not him but she said she only fell for araragi cause he saved her. and when asked if someone better came along if she would leave him for the new guy she said yes.
sounds like a slut to me.

Has she ever left Araragi for someone else though? Or has she ever flashed or did anything with another guy besides him?
He's the only one for her and that's sustained throughout the whole show. Do you think she'll ever take anyone else under the starry sky in the forest? I don't think so user.
Your simple mind just can't comprehend her.

>Do you think she'll ever take anyone else under the starry sky in the forest?
Uh, yes? It's quite possible, she said it herself. Moreover they she dumped him three times already so it's not like she values this relationship as her only possible one.

i want to fuck a snail

Nadeko's first arc was fucking terrible and made me drop Monogatari at first. Thank god Medusa is so good, but she's an unlikeable little cunt

But Yuka Iguchi is best monogatari VA?

can we all agree that anyone who hate snake was a fucking uggo in their teenage years so they feel the need to take out all of their pent up jealousy on the perfectly fine and cute sengoku nadeko

I don't really see how you can hate any monogatari they're all really great just great on different levels.

The thing is that Nadeko Snake was basically a Kanbaru arc, but they cut out 3/4ths of Kanbaru's dialogue in it in the anime.

Karen's basically his wife by Musubi. Fits that role closer than any other character in the cast does anyway.

She's a terrible selfish person, worse girl, and literally deserves to die.
That's why I love her so so much.

I hate angled necks and upskirt shots of character's nostrils

>Karen's basically his wife by Musubi
>You will never come home to 20 year old Karen Araragi

Crab won his heart
Bat won his soul
Bee won his dick

>Do you dislike Nadeko as much as I do?
No, I want to fuck her

Nadeko was the jobber for Kaiki.

On a rewatch Crab was definitely still best girl.

Isn't she 6 feet tall by Musubi or some shit too

Not a crabfag but people try too hard to hate on her to be honest, at worst she's just okay.

I thought that Koyomi pointed he was taller than her before going to college

She's a great character, I know it because I fucking hate her. She's doing her job as a heel.

I think that was confirmed false. He was taller than her in Zokuowari but that's because Karen herself was shorter than usual in it.

Yo, i read your shitty manga, i dig it

I still don't get how that worked
>he gets swarmed by snakes
>WHY DON'T YOU JUST BE A MANGAKA
>I ADMIT TO BREAKING INTO YOUR ROOM AND READING YOUR SHIT
>IT'S PRETTY BAD BUT YOU PUT EFFORT IN IT
>snakes disperse

Girls don't just lounge around in sex clothes like that

Standard "just do what you want to do, stupid" type shit. It "works" but the way it was done was an anticlimax as far as her own arc goes.

That's a tank top and short shorts. Girls literally do lounge around in exactly that.

I rewatched the series and ended up liking Sengoku more.

>disliking snek

Because Nadeko transformed herself into a God because she didn't want to handle life as a human

Kaiki literally give her a reason to be as much an asshole as she wants without needing to give up her humanity

No I hate Cat and Gaen more

Frankly I didn't really understand why people hated snek in-universe, she didn't DO anything. She's barely a character, what's there to even hate? A girl who does what's expected of her and has delusions about love? Shit that's like, 99% of people.

Which is, incidentally, why I hate her. She's incredibly passive and boring to watch, a victim of supernatural bullshit who isn't a 100% innocent pure maiden. So what? Is that supposed to blow my mind? Hell even when she became a god she was only fun to watch because she was interacting with best girl Kaiki.

Nadeko is the one girl who starts of high tier and gets steadily worse the more we see her.

Snake is CUTE

I felt the exact opposite as she did absolutely nothing in Bake and Nise.

>Kaiki literally give her a reason to be as much an asshole as she wants without needing to give up her humanity
Ths whole thing about her 'needing' someone to tell her to do x felt a bit flat to me when it was established that there were atleast two different Araragis constantly telling her that they'd listen to and help her with any problems she had, it's the same shit but for Nisio pretending that there's a practical difference.

Though she's not supposed to be sympathetic I guess so whatever.

Why are you talking about Hanekawa with Nakedo's name and image?

Nadeko is best grill though. She is the most 3DPG anime girl ever.

All girls are great

Tsukihi directly tells her to change too, but apparantly went in too hard about it and upset the stupid cunt.

Koyomi had a vague awareness that something was off about Nadeko but just tried the same approach he does with Kanbaru of just being a bro for her to lean on and someone to eventually open up to.

why all the hate for cat ITT?

Because cat is boring and catfags are cancer. Though recently there was one that got a trip and spent an entire day shitposting and ban evading.

This,Except crab
Everyone else>Crab

Because until Tsubasa Tiger she was boring and unlikable. Tsubasa Tiger really progressed her character and made her likable, but I guess most couldn't recover from how bad she was before. That being said, at least she isn't crab.

he broke in medusa, she got to the end of the line, that's how Ougi convinces her to become a god, it was the end of the rope, the thing is Araragi went from a stupid perspective that didn't really help her and couldn't since she used him as a figure to further accept being a non person

Nadeko was my favorite girl for exactly those reasons, although I wouldn't call her best.

>Tsubasa Tiger really progressed her character and made her likable
I was hoping it would, but barely anything changed. She's only interesting when Ougi is bullying her.

I don't like Snake but Cat and Crab are easily worst. Cat lost all her value when she cut her hair and stopped wearing glasses, I don't think I even have to explain why Crab is shit.

>best VA

Kill yourself ketchup-eater

I think we spend too much time debating which girl is best, my dudes. Let's just decide for ourselves, to each her own, which girl is best. For me it's Bat, the true princess of this show.

I liked Cat in Kizu

Outside of that I hate the way she looks, I hate the way she's constantly consulted and respected despite contributing nothing beyond banal platitudes, I hate the way she acts like such a martyr instead of doing anything, I hate the way she takes up screen time from other, more active characters.

Plus the shit nip purity slut angle makes me roll my eyes and gnash my teeth. Go back to your role as 'big boobie glasses class rep' from other shitty harem anime, christ

Fine taste, fine taste indeed, but alternatively, Bee

Would you eat Uncle Kaiki's Meat?

Maybe, is it really meat? or has he deluded himself and I that it is when it isn't?

Araragi's perspective wasn't stupid, Nadeko was fucking nuts beyond normal reasoning (it's exactly why Nadeko Medusa was as surprising as it was even) You can argue that he handled the situation that resulted from it stupidly (and even then it's arguable because someone had to do something about Godeko) but you can't possibly blame him over Nadeko for the mindset she had in the first place.

Not if I wasn't Kanbaru Suruga. While I'm sure the meat is fine, I know he'll just laugh and make me pay for it with his conman ways.

The lesson for you today is not to trust adults.

I had a dream about fucking Kaiki's severed, but living head last night and resting with his deadpan face in my armpit afterwards

It really made me think

what i mean is, Araragi didn't realise that he was part of the problem and that was actively making the situation worse

Said problem was inherantly ridiculous. I don't think I'm exagerrating when I'm saying that her entire problem was her acting incredibly irrational over the pettiest shit. It's why the guy who figured her issue out (after needing to do a full-on covert investigation into her even) was the other character in this series who's entire backstory is him being irrational over something petty. Araragi does a lot of dumb shit but I'm not seeing how he can be called stupid for not realising what was wrong with Nadeko. None of the viewers/readers saw it coming either.

well apart from her lusting over his dick, her sister implying it, she freaking out and being completely out of character when he asked about the closet

but honestly if one should be mad at Ararararagi is Math, holy fuck how dense can you be

Hell no. Nadeko ends up with the most satisfying arc of anyone.

>holy fuck how dense can you be
You tell me user, did you see Nadeko's backstory coming from what you saw of Nadeko from Nadeko Snake & Karen Bee? That she was a constantly lying sociopath who intentionally sought out someone like Koyomi to stave off attention from others so that she could continue living the cowardly way she was accustomed to?

Like I said, Araragi does a lot of dumb shit. He's not an idiot for not realising what was wrong with Nadeko though, it's massive hindsight bias to argue otherwise.

>You tell me user, did you see Nadeko's backstory coming from what you saw of Nadeko from Nadeko Snake & Karen Bee? That she was a constantly lying sociopath who intentionally sought out someone like Koyomi to stave off attention from others so that she could continue living the cowardly way she was accustomed to?

if you come from a background of what you should expect from cute anime girls to act no

but if you compare her with all the other girls in the show she is a freak

seriously I still don't get what the point of this was
>I was secretly a psycho-bitch all along!

Wow, stunning character right there

it's the way she found to live her life, same thing with Cat, they are fucked in the head

maybe that's why rrrrg chose Crab, she is a mad bitch but the most normal of them all

Not at all, it's a shittier version of Kanbaru's and I'm not even a Monkeyfag. Take Bake Kanbaru, melodramatize the part where she was a psychotic petty asshole, and then have her never show up again after the end of Suruga Monkey. That's Nadeko. It was entertaining all in all but how could you think that it was the most satisfying arc of anyone, she fucks off after someone else clears the first hurdle of something resembling a character arc for her.

>best VA

DUDE GENERICALLY CUTE VOICE LMAO

I don't really blame him for not seeing through Math's convoluted plan either honestly. He assumed that the house they were meeting up at was some abandoned building they were using as a summer hideout and not her actual house, and since she refused to talk to him about anything other than math he couldn't confirm anything about her in general. She herself got lost in the escapism she found through studying maths with shotararagi too which probably didn't do her any favors.
and no I'm not blaming her either, her reasons for what she did were understandable enough. From his perspective what he saw and then concluded was understandable, that's all. By the time he realised otherwise it was too late for him to do anything about it.

It wasn't as tricky as the anime made it seem like. It wasn't just a broken window. It was a house with actual people living there, and even if Sodachi picked times to avoid meeting with her parents, stuff would frequently change position and show other signs of people being there, both on the way to her room and in the room she lived in itself.

From Araragi's own description of the place it didn't look like some lived-in house, that's all I'm saying. He had little to go on about Sodachi because she herself said not to talk to her about anything other than math.

You're overblowing how much thought Sodachi put into the plan too, she was just a kid herself here. She wanted Araragi to notice her circumstances, but didn't want to betray her parents so she made an effort to avoid revealing anything pointing to those circumstances. She admits that herself.