NEW Q

Why are there no threads about the new Q posts happening now, faggot shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159231531/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based larper q maga awoo cbts will save the world

Q is a fucking pussy bitch I’ll fight him one on one and I’ll take his ass down real quick you just watch dudes a faggot punk FUCK Q

id: BeckFal
Fal Beck
FALL BACK
haha nigger

are you literally and unironically autistic by any chance?

>MOM I POSTED THE SAME REPLY AGAIN

You wanna go punk cuz I’ll take you on too idgaf don’t think I’m scared of your punkass either

Q predicted this

FUCK I came here to type this.

BLUMPF SMOKES BLUNTS CONFIRMED ILLUMINATI BLUNTS FUG OH GORD HES OURJEW/ PRAISE JEEBUS

Fuck off you Boomer retard

> 420 BLAZE IT

THANK FUCKK, WE WILL SAAVE THE WORLD BASED TRUMP BASED Q
IGNORE sHILLS
AWOO

hows these literally gay shills

Dude all that is is fucking words words words that doesn’t mean shit if I threw a fucking dictionary at you you could find a way to string the words together to say whatever you want

>First post
>BLUNT statement
Q confirmed for degenerate stoner

keep going faggot, this is kind of entertaining at this rate.

nice pepe faggot

they stopped paying for the botnet ofc

>guise my daughter said that the black cat died from a screenplay of the cat died of the earth she died a little more than a cat died a cat born died of a died died from a broken collarbone that was born to be the most important female born born to the world of society born of the year by the state department of justice

whats the huge revelation? that politicians are corrupt? theres been evidence of it for centuriess

there are no good guys at the top, nobody is coming to save you. youre not even a puppet on a string, youre the child watching the puppet dance

> CHECKED
sadly digits dont fix retardation

either you're a shill or you have no idea what is going on and probably a freshfag

it couldnt possibly be anything else besides those two things?
are these the mental gymnastics required to give yourself over to the cult of Q

Or, you know, you could explain what his blunt statement is, if it's so blunt, instead of insulting anyone not paying attention who dares to question lord Q.

yes, its duality bong.

why do you want to know, faggot?

Maybe I'm some faggot who's on the fence about the veracity of Q's claims, and doesn't have time to scour 500 Q research general threads for answers, like many of the people who lurk these boards. If you can't even bother to provide more information about his claims, then why the fuck should I continue to bump this useless waste of thread space?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159231531/

so is that why the whole Q narrative has turned into dems v republicans?
youve got to think in more dimensions lad.

ive heard Qfags talking about mueller being theirguy, the guy that lead the FBI for a decade, that investigated 9/11 for years and agreed wholesale that some mudskins on microsoft flying simulator did the job. now that is real mental gymnatics to think a guy like that is ready to swing the axe for the good goys now

you're in the way lad, you're part of the problem.

>Maybe
>Implying

say something to change my mind youre being mislead with distractions

Let's have a TLDR, yeah? A little QRD?

yes, were being misled by distractions.

>Q talking about Rothschilds again
>References fire again
>"FIRE sale"
>Rothschilds immediately sell their Austrian estate

cause discussing and investigation is happening elsewhere

should i be worried that he's sounding more and more like victory of larp?

Q predicted you would make this thread. He's real guyz!

can you post proof lad

>q
>proof