Catholic Prophecy of Trump

What is Sup Forumss opinion of the Catholic Trump prophecy?

youtu.be/lyV7kwMRzdo

>TL DR: A hermit who devoted his life to praying in the Holy site of the basilica of Loreto, who also co-authored one of the most famous prayer books in the Catholic world (sold millions of copies, called the Pieta) had a vision many years before Trump announced for office that Trump would bring America back to Christianity. He was so moved by the vision that he had Trump's name engraved in the Holy Door at St. Peter's during the Jubilee (year 2000). The purpose being that any mass said is explicitly said for any name engraved in the door (in addition to other things). The engravings are renewed every ten years.

I haven't really seen this mentioned here, I don't think most Sup Forumsacks are even aware of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/23/cyrus-prophecy-evangelical-support-donald-trump
charismamag.com/blogs/the-strang-report/33214-what-a-catholic-holy-man-prophesied-about-donald-trump
stfrancispilgrimages.com/blog/tom-zimmer-the-hermit-of-loreto
youtu.be/wf32lkis_X8
youtu.be/cUZ5xAVJhI0
christianpost.com/news/prophet-kim-clement-dies-at-60-171711/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This on the day it comes out that the Pope lied about not knowing about the pedophile he promoted to bishop.
He knew his pal was a pedophile, and promoted him anyway.
If there really was a god, he would have stuck them both dead right then and there.
God does that, and I'll throw money in his basket on sunday.

Ok. Any opinion on the topic of the prophecy?

Cyrus Prophecy
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/23/cyrus-prophecy-evangelical-support-donald-trump

The Protestant prophecies are plastered all over the board, along with others. I'd like to know the opinion of the Catholic one, which actually predates the others. By a long way.

Also heard of some hardcore Catholic conspiracy shit
Old school Mel Gibson style
>Putin's Mom was Catholic and he wears a cross
blah blah blah

My Google Fu is on point
charismamag.com/blogs/the-strang-report/33214-what-a-catholic-holy-man-prophesied-about-donald-trump

stfrancispilgrimages.com/blog/tom-zimmer-the-hermit-of-loreto

Trump has been prophecied all over the same prophets had other prophecies wrong so i take them with a grain of salt

This hermit never made any other prophecy but this, which he made no effort to publicize. He died well before Trump ran for office.

Yeah he literally prophecied that trump will bring god back to the usa ... good luck with that

I agree it seems crazy, but then again during the holidays everyone was saying Merry Christmas, the White House made a huge deal about bringing Christmas back into the White House, etc. There's actually some merit already.

Submit to rome

Cool!

Catholicism is mystery babylon in disguise.

this is better prophecy
youtu.be/wf32lkis_X8

Seems more Egyptian than Babylonian.

youtu.be/cUZ5xAVJhI0

Literally never heard of this before, and I consider myself above average in terms of being informed on the subject.

Any prophet this age is a false prophet a telltale sign is pro israel

he died on a very young age why would god do that to his prophets..

christianpost.com/news/prophet-kim-clement-dies-at-60-171711/

>After suffering from a brain bleed and other medical complications for more than a year, Kim Clement, who was known as a prophet, has died, according to an announcement by his family. He was 60 years old

January 1, 2006
San Jose, CA

>"This year, I will raise up Eminem to be a voice. Conversion shall come to his house--Eminem. This year I will touch Stephen King, and he will write for the Kingdom of God. This year, I will raise up Rupert Murdoch, who shall even stand before you. This year, there shall be a joining of networks--ABC being one of them, and they shall have a section where Christ will be glorified," says the Lord.

The media shall never be the same. For God said, "I have decided after your prayers and your faith that this is the year where I shall use the media to destroy the power of control and manipulation," says the Lord.

>Protestant
>prophecy
You can’t have grace and prophecy in Protestantism because there’s no grace for the prophecy. Catholicism is the threshold to the door of Christianity.

Do you even read the bible prophecy means jackshit , people are even tested by prophecy

Who died at a young age?

that prophet in the video youtu.be/wf32lkis_X8

Fuck rome, and fuck you, Basil.

60 is young? Are you aware of the numerous saints and Church fathers who died much younger?

he died on September 23

I was mistaken on which Jubilee that he had the engraving done. Evidently it was the 1983 Jubilee. The next time was 2000, which is the current engraving set.

Bump

in this day and age its young also he sufferd for almost a year