Apparently the English dub of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid changed Lucoa and Tohru into feminists:

Apparently the English dub of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid changed Lucoa and Tohru into feminists:
How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

They fucking censored my Lucoa?

Oh boy Prison School.

Again....

Didn't they learn their lesson the last time?

Oh.

And that dub is shit.

These "people" are too blinded by their ideology to learn.

>dub
Who gives a shit?

Indifferent because I never watch English dubs. They're almost always terrible.

>watching English-dubbed anime
sage goes on all fields

desu I wish they did this more, people who watch dubs deserve it.

It sounds like they were trying to pull a ghost stories style ad-lib, except it isn't funny.

It doesn't matter if you watch it or not, it's the principle of the thing.

>dub
Why bother making the thread?

>dub
No one give a shit here.

>dubs
check em

Dubs have no principles.

Sounds like a fandub. There's a clear difference in audio quality between Tohru and Lucoa.

Is this a dubs thread?

>How do you feel about this Sup Forums?
Sup Forums watches English dubs now?

Do all dubs sound like they were recorded in someones bedroom now? Didn't think they could get even worse.

>How do you feel about this Sup Forums?
I'm more concerned on how everyone sounds like they smoke 8 packs an hour.

I usually like dub, but this is not something I tolerate.

If you're not posting Kanna you're doing it wrong.

Disgusting, but let me take a moment to remind you of the real problem.

You might be blaming women or Americans, but the real problem is white "people" as a whole. They must be stopped.

Yeah fuck the whites

The only thing of substance that changed was that Tohru no longer tells Lucoa to try changing her body.

Of course this is not what insecure manchildren on the internet are focused on. They're too busy being triggered by dub Lucoa saying "patriarchal society" in her explanation of why she changed clothes.

i give a shit about your dubs

Who fucking watches dubs apart from normies and retards?

Anyone here want to join the alt-right?

I wish a cute and sexy dragon would fuck me.

Thanks but I'm already gay

>dub

Fuck off.

i feel like this needs to be done in japan aswell those guys objectify women too much.
Hopefully they censor that little girl too she is pedo pandering cover they legs or something baka

>dubfags
lmao
keep it coming. They deserve it.

But Kanna needs to stay T H I C C

Damn it they do this with anime not just japanese games now?
Already translated jgames are ruined with literal cuck memes and feminist crap.

This is a dubs thread, right?

This thread is significant of how far this website has collectively fallen. Genuinely I thought Sup Forums would be the last place to fall. I'll get a lot of shit for saying this but honestly /mlp/ is the only place on this site that has stayed pure, because normalfags and beta white knights stay the fuck away from that board. It's sad but true.

Check em

Why would you add that to the anime. Do these people understand they are supposed to translate not rewrite the script.

Why do dubs still exist? There's no excuse for watching dubs when can easily access subs for free.

>butthurt dubfag
fuck off retard

This one is alright though.

No but now it is.

For the normalfags and dyslexics.

Are SJWeebs the worst people alive? They all need to be gassed.

Why on earth would you ever watch dubs
unless you mean these sweet dubs

Who cares about dubs?
Other than mine, of course.

>not like eva dub
I started watching subs though. Just in time.

Trips of true.

Why do you think I'm a dubfag you genetic fuckup

How do they even exist, anime can be pretty sexist according to them

>Dubs
>Caring
>Being on the muh SJW hate trend in 2017

Because there are people who want to enjoy watching the whole screen, not just the bottom of it.

because everyone is laughing and shitting on the OP you dumb faggot

But what do the official subs say in the same scene?

Being this mentally repressed

Fuck off dubfag

>ghost stories
>funny

It must be rough being blind.

I hate Americans so much.

What's the original line?

And this sounds more like she's making a dumb joke herself desu. Nobody speaks like that unironically.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha idiot
Not everyone is. Also I am speaking of a wider problem of which this thread is a clear symptom. You don't need to be mad.

>Reading this slowly
>Openly admitting to reading this slowly

All I feel is pity.

They also talk about slut shaming and cultural appropriation

I think something like people giving her weird looks

She said people kept staring at her

>How do they even exist,
I don't know, look at Herkz and the rest of the meme cartel.

ならば日本語を勉強したほうがいいんじゃない?

He's right though. Paying any attention to the bottom part of the screen means you're paying less attention to the visuals. This is why subs are objectively inferior to dubs and why you should learn Japanese.

>dubs

You are an idiot. You cant physically read and take in the animation above the text at the same time. Especially during fast scenes with lots of dialogue. Eyes dont work like that.

I watch Naruto dubbed because of the action and shit and the fact that the Japanese voice actor is just as annoying. Other than that, just quickly read it and look up. Not that fucking hard.

>Sup Forums circlejerks over Pokemon, YGO, Digimon, Shinchan, DBZ, and Sailor Moon dubs
> sudenly bitches when someone says they watch dubs of another show

Cognitive dissonance.

This. The only difference between whites, blacks and sandniggers is the name of their god. They all do the exact same shit.

Checked.

>what are nostalgiafags

>weebs hate getting dubs
>love being subs

Because they stick to the safe non-offensive bubble of whatever series the people they follow on twitter/tumblr reblog

Also sex-friendly ones are the ones who try to make big deals out of any half-decent fanservice show

Ghost Stories was great.

I don't even see the words, though, so I have no idea what your complaint it. I've learned to read the subs with my peripheral vision.

Sorry that you're too new or lazy to develop a useful skill that will enable you to enjoy your hobby to its fullest potential.

It takes like an instant to read and you can still see the rest of the screen in your peripheral vision.

check em

Get the burgers off the desk clapper

Ghost stories dub isn't even the same thing, that gets a free pass

Asian women make me lustful

I don't see the point. Alt-right would censor them just the same, but in the name of Jesus, rather than feminism.

Those are mostly nostalgiafags.

Fuck them too

Are you aware of all the christian themes in anime?

>Sup Forums circlejerks over Pokemon, YGO, Digimon, Shinchan, DBZ, and Sailor Moon dubs
Pretty sure literally only Shinchan has actual dubfags, Faulconer fags and spics aren't human, no one actually likes the original yugioh anymore, and 90% of Pokemon/SM threads refer to the characters as Satoshi and Usagi

It's literally Sup Forums shit

That was the studio execs asking ADV to make it sell because the series just sucked otherwise.

And so ADV went balls to the walls.

>those guys objectify women too much.
Weird you say that when a bunch of loli guro h-manga artists are women.

God how i hate this VA.

>getting mad over a fandub

>He watches dubs animes

Daily reminder that the only good English dubs are Ghost Stories and Danganronpa 3.

Sub version:
>What's with that outfit?
>Everyone was always saying something to me, so I tried toning down the exposure. How is it?
> You should try changing your body next.

It rarely bothers me since most TV anime doesn't really have that much animation. In cases where there actually is a lot of movement, I do sometimes feel like I'd appreciate it more if I didn't have to split my attention to take in subs. It's worst in those rare cases where there's a lot of lowkey character animation going on in a dialogue scene.