This Faggot is coming to my home town, I need memes

We're going to be launching a smear campaign with posters, flyers and potentially a billboard which is right outside the airport he'll be landing in
We're mainly looking to highlight his lack of masculinity
>bonus points: cuck memes

>We're mainly looking to highlight his lack of masculinity

Instead of focusing on the real issues? Go fuck yourself, you 89iq piece of shit. Notice how 90% of the anti-Trudeau shitposters never actually talk about real criticisms and just post dumb memes and fake quotes. You're probably controlled opposition.

>Instead of focusing on the real issues?
If Canadians responded to "the real issues" this faggot never would've been elected ya douchebag concernfag

Bump, need memes

Read the sticky before you post. Fuck off.

How much does shareblue pay?

>How much does shareblue pay?

I should be asking you that, considering you're discrediting any real opposition to Trudeau. Sort yourself out and come up with a legitimate protest.

>mainly looking to highlight his lack of masculinity
Why not focus on his insults to Canadians? Just recently the idiot likened hardworking Italian/Greek immigrants to returning jihadis.

The leaves rustle softly in the distance as the fall.

He's right, though. Stop making us look like idiots. Just because SJWs keep spreading lies and meaningless personal attacks, that doesn't mean that we should do the same.

>considering you're discrediting any real opposition to Trudeau
You're trying to stop a smear campaign against Trudeau on Sup Forums
You couldn't be more shareblued if you posted your ID Card

>Why not focus on his insults to Canadians?
We can go there

>Stop making us look like idiots.
How much does shareblue pay?
I consider the PM enjoying his wife getting blacked to be an issue and I will attack him personally because he has the type of personality which should be mocked

>You're trying to stop a smear campaign against Trudeau on Sup Forums

I'm telling you to protest the real fucking issues, you dumb fucking monkey. There's a long list of criticisms against Trudeau, but you want to act like a shill, literally calling your protests a "smear campaign".

>I'm telling you to protest the real fucking issues
kek
concern fag
How does a billboard showing his wife getting fucked by another man while the PM smiles and gives a thumbs up prevent me from also protesting the "real issues"?

It prevents people from taking you seriously.

Fpbp

>It prevents people from taking you seriously.
Nigger I'm not gonna be putting my signature on the billboard

giant "IM WITH HER" posters with his face on them

Give it up (((Eli))). We’ll wait until the conservatives elect someone who isn’t a zogcuck.

Lol this

Grab him by the pussy.

>We're mainly looking to highlight his lack of masculinity
why don't you attack him on policy and his hypocrisy instead faggot

No meme's needed, all you need are facts like this one...

Fucking this.

too smart, eh