Crashes your stock market

Crashes your stock market.

its 4d chess, its obamas fault

Praise chaos

Time to get a loan from your parents, user...
"Buy The Dip"

Democrats told me it's Obama's work

I keep seeing this shit, and I keep getting excited.
>stock market crash = good for me

i hope it crashes later rather than sooner so he gets blamed for it as much as possible. :)

So only when the economy goes down is when all dems blame Trump

kys shill

with no survivors!

No but seriously, this seems like a labor fix that got out of hand. Blame coked out Wall Street.

He definitely helped the market crash, but more importantly he's playing into Putin's hands, and helping undermine our justice system.

The stock market loses an average of 10% of stock gains per year. This shit literally happens all the time. In fact it's mathematically impossible NOT to have a retracement or correction in the market. Or else it would be a bubble.

If you gain 10,000 points, you're going to lose 1,000. It's guaranteed. Nobody is panicking. This happens yearly. Fuck off

There's no crash. Its just people taking some profit after months of massive gains.

>zero confidence under this bumpkin
Here's some salve for your busted anus.

sage

Fibbonacci Retracement is even based on the fact that stocks LOSE or GAIN percentages by certain percentages all the time. You can't have a straight year of pure gains without a loss. Otherwise we would all be Billionaires because the stock market would be infallible. Every time the market dips, people panic.

We just had a YEAR of record highs. Shaving off 1-3% is literally normal activity.

>the Russians bribed the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant under false pretenses and launched an investigation into Trump's also-real ties with Russia in order to undermine the public's faith in their government and cause investors to knee jerk send the economy into a depression

Now that is some downright dastardly interdimensional Munchkin. Ww3 when?

t. Increasingly nervous parasite

What would I be 'nervous" about?

This, wtf? Obama needs to be hanged.

fibonacci buff my balls

trading stocks is really valuable to society

It's just flushing out the weak hands. Unless something like Lehman Bros/Freddy&Fanny May happen, the trend towarsd 100k will continue.

crash our markets oh based trump.

This. It's funny how many literal retards are worrying right now.

>economy good? must be obama
>but now it's trump

Whats up with all the shareblue threads lately?

900 drop in a few hours
>only gains are Trump's fault