AM will be endgame.

I love Reiner!

Pieck was made for sex

In your dreams Armongwhale

Best Girl

Goatnnie is _____

In reality.

The Germans will be free again!

Who is the Eren of the warriors? Reiner or Gabi?

Indeed. Annie/Marcel is endgame.

Milking.

Who is he, anons?
the Führer?

>Yellow bandana for No-Titan Warriors
>Red bandana for Titan Warriors
At least I was right about the Titan Warriors bandana.

>Whitee uniform
Ok,that's different

>Zeke with white hair
Ok,is he blond or white haired?

indeed

Both.

Endgame

Made to take the Z.

I bet BA spent years wishing that Reiner got eaten instead of Marcel.

Supreme Leader of Marley, Obi Wan Langerhans.

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

Endgame

Pretimeskip he's blond, afterwards he's lost his color and luster.

>"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!"

So Annie is dead

I'm sure they wished that all four of them were alive and safe at home.

(Grim) Reminder:
>While I'm concerned about the readers opinion on the Marley Arc, it is heading to its end.
>I was initially influenced by the movie "The Mist", but now I've have been influenced by "Guardian of the Galaxy" and "In one corner of this world". Like "Himeanole" I don't see Justice as something connected to Evil, yet the sensation of devilish homicide can overlap with a victim's emotions. Please look forward to the end of Attack on Titan as it has been decided.

the guy who told zeke to out his parents

Marie Antoinette syndrome.

These are the uniforms the warriors are wearing though. The Marleyan officers may be wearing a different one. The anime version of Marley showed them wearing blue uniforms. Just because the warriors wear white doesn't mean Marley copies them. Marley may wear a different version to differentiate themselves from the Eldians.

>Marcel manipulated the Marleyans into making Reiner a warrior instead of Porco.
>Ymir manipulated the Walldians into making Historia one of the top 10 instead of herself.

Pottery

Missing pages

>Zeke: "I've invited someone that will help us turn the Eldian situation around. Come right in, brother"

Can we agree now that reiner is a jobber

Doubt it. The reason they had blue uniforms was because they're police, that's a standard.

No, she's alive and joined Eren side.

Only in your personal reality, dumb armongwhale.

>end of Attack on Titan as it has been decided.
>Decided
Welp! No!

anime will have different color palettes., they gave marley blue in anime

Just wait a second.

He must be powering up.

>"Whoooooooooosh"

I think so. I don't have anything against Annie but it seems Reiner is the only warrior left and Annie was eaten too.

Now that Zeke is obviously a traitor to Marley I think this may actually happen. The hobo's been highlighted way too often for him to be some random Eldian. I think it's most definitely Eren at this point. And given he's in Marley, I'm pretty sure he and Zeke are already in cahoots. I wouldn't be surprised if Zeke opens the door and we see the back of the hobo walking into the room. Then Reiner's shocked face as his flashback begins. Since we're missing ~16 pages I'd say this could end up happening for real.

AE sson

nothing has been revealed, it's all an assumption

No, she is not obviously, since we won't see her father from Reiners perapective. We'll see it from Annie or we might actually encounter the man in the present

This is somehow going to be worse than the Shingganshina arc, I'm almost sure.

Why does this exist?

>Fuah...

The 9th Titan tribe leader and also the 9th Titan himself

or

an Ackerman clan community

I just can't see anyone else having the balls to say that he would subjugate the Walls in a year other than these two.

This could be true for irony. Reiner was the self-sacrificial one out of them all. But he was the only one who survived like a cockroach while the others pulled off sacrifices of their own and died.

EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>he and Zeke are already in cahoots
I can only become so hard, user.

Probably not or it would have already been spoiled.

Not to mention that it's far better cliffhanger material than Marcel's dying for the third time.

Starts with R, ends with T, and you should go back there.

That would be so fucking awesome

Annie's father isn't important. We didn't see Bertolt's family either.

Holy shit post the missing pages already this is ridiculous

>Hm...
>Good Morning, Porco.
>Pieck... What... are you doing?
>Doing things this way kinda fits me.
>Did I surprise you?
>Stand up an walk already...
>Good morning.
>So everoyne's here now.
PorcoXPieck is the new OTP.

It was the only Pieck ship from the start.

>Reiner gets decapitated, his head crushed, and his body thoroughly destroyed
>good thing I transferred my brain functions into the paths, or I would have been done for

>Ackerman

I doubt it. Zeke's dialogue in chapter 93 seems to suggest the Ackermans are something exclusive to Paradis. I think it may be the 9th Titan though. He may yet be the strongest Titan out of them all. Powerful enough to crush the walls in a year or less. Maybe even stronger than Zeke ever was. If so, I think the 9th titan will finally be the one to bring Levi down for good.

They will be the saviors of the Eldians

Pieck a CUUUUUUTEEEEEEEE

>Doing things this way kinda fits me.
Fucking kek.
What was Isayama thinking?

Pieck is a slut

Fuck you Yonkou

What if next chapter has black haired Female Titan.

Next chapter will finally confirm that EH is canon.

>what am I even doing at this point

PIECK THE COMMUNAL CUMDUMP

>next chapter
>titans
>not in a flashback
I hope you're ready for more wastes of page space.

Pretty much I think this is point of this arc.

>implying she wasn't left in this position by Zeke who went ahead to make some tea

He is waiting for the sweet release of death and hopes that it'll be inside of Falco instead of Gabi

Can't you see her lust for the Z? Look at her in the couch.

But Zeke is the strongest titan,only if he is Marley's strongest while this nation has their own strongest.But who knows.

Endgame

What if Connie's mom is the new female titan

Trips of truth.

>Can't you see her lust for the Z?
No.

>Zeke turning his back on the warriors

Fucking turncoat, but for whom will he fight for this time?

That was fast.

Endgame right here, brothers.

I'd love this but it's just too good to be true.

Zekefag, she's like his daughter.

>G-Guys, I changed the ending.
>Retcon 85% of the manga.

Expected this one.

Just embrace the PP, user

Has it been stated in canon that the Founding Titan is the strongest by far?

whoever this is

>Since we're missing ~16 pages I'd say this could end up happening for real.

Is this true?

I traced it

>What if next chapter has black haired Female Titan.
The only good titan candidates are Sasha, Hitch or Historia(but this is less likely since the Queen should be kept safe as a trading card in negotiation with her virginity at stake to other countries).

Or maybe we will get surprised and we will get a guy becoming female titan.

It's going to be Hitch or Sasha but my bet is Hitch.

>Annie's father isn't important
Kek, there is a mystery serrounding that man. Reading comprehension user, heard of it?What if the warriors went to Narnia and killed the ice queen?

Qui Gon Jinn

Dumblr's fanfic.

It needs some meme character pounding her from behind

The best option is to drop this thing and wait to see if it develops more, which is a shame since I even read the uprising arc month by month. How sad.

Yes