Does anyone have those 2ch images that show that anime characters are asian and shit?

Does anyone have those 2ch images that show that anime characters are asian and shit?

>anime characters are asian and shit?
No, anime characters are white. Asian anime characters look like this.

>anime characters are white

Did you think that image was helping you? All of the keions are white-washed to shit.

>white-washed
They're Japanese.

>They're White.
ftfy. have some more jap in anime

If they're Japanese, then watashi mo nihonjin desu, user-san

They are Japanese though.

Why not meet halfway and say that anime characters are hapa?

>ftfy
You need to go back, reddit.

Anime characters don't have human biology at all, they have big eyes because they are based off of donold duck, they aren't white.

Donald Duck is white-washed.

inb4 someone creates an image comparing homer simpson to a random white person

u mad?

>blonde hair and blue eyed
>asian

>Using art as a literal reference for determination of race
You're such a fool.

Ganguro

Are you trolling by posting this show?

Do you really think Japanese character designers/animators are thinking of white people when they draw?

That pic is true though.

It's pretty obvious that while anime characters don't really look human, if anything, they definitely resemble white people more than actual Asians.

Except an IRL woman who looked like the ugly version would never make it through the front door of a Japanese talent agency because Japan selects beautiful and idealized people like everyone else for stuff like that.

Do you think all Americans look like Christopher Evans and Scarlett Johannsen?

Galko's natural hair color is black, though.

They resemble Japanese. The Japanese don't look like Asians.

Yes. They are obsessed with white culture after WWII and anime was created based on Disney animation. Do you really think Disney were thinking of asian people when they draw?

Asians haven't been hit with multicultural marxism that's made them super insecure about their race, so even they freely admit than anime characters look more european

>They are obsessed with white culture
What is white culture?

u mad ?

Disney wasn't thinking of white people either. Do you think Goofy and Donald Duck are human?

Why, yes. Yes, they are.

>anime was created based on Disney animation
Anime was based on manga, and manga existed before WWII

I think they were thinking of animals mostly

Because Japanese cartoonists draw their characters in a way that makes it easy to fap to a lot of them? No, I love cumming to anime characters.

Building civilization.
Going into space.
Eating with spoons and forks instead of fingers or sticks.

Goofy and Donald Duck weren't the first Disney animations. Alice in Wonderland was. Are you going to tell me Alice was asian now?

>t.assmad jap
yeah, its just a coincidence they always have blonde hair paired with blue eyes in 90% of anime.

yes, hence the fact anime blondes are almost always have blue eyes, which is a nordic feature.

>Building civilization.
>Going into space.
>Eating with spoons and forks instead of fingers or sticks.
None of that is culture.

>fake blonde and contacts
Are we Finnish girls?

>Eating with spoons and forks instead of fingers or sticks.
An outright lie.
Look at any Japanese media where the character has a choice between fork or knives ( especially isekai where they have the option to INVENT chopsticks ) this still choose sticks 99% of the time.

WE WUZ ANIMAY 'N SHEIT

When some 14 year old has white hair it's just an anime quirk when they have blue or purple hair it's just an anime quirk but for some reason when they have blonde or red hair it stops being a quirk and they become white.

This just seems like typical American racial sensitivity. Why doesn't it occur to you that the Japanese simply don't care what the cute drawings look like? Why would people from a racially homogeneous culture be racially sensitive? Don't project this aspect of your culture onto them.

Why is Whitey so mad in this thread? 2D girls are 2D.

You're fucking retarded.

>cul·ture ˈkəlCHər/
>manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Wrong. Sorry for you.

>you can actually draw an anime character with both asian traits and white ones

So what does this mean?

Can someone let me know why everyone is reddit spacing now?

You're also fucking retarded.

>White people can't use chopsticks
They use chopsticks in anime because the characters are from Japan. Doesn't mean that aniem designs aren't based off white people / Disney.

Who's influencing who to do what now?

I've been doing it for years and didn't even notice it until someone made a meme out of it.
Funny how the people who are ignorant of reddit traits are supposedly from reddit but the people acutely aware of reddit habits aren't. I wonder how that works?
>They use chopsticks in anime
Why don't shitposters think the only media that comes out of Japan is anime? Manga and Light Novels are far more impactful.

.07% of Japanese have blue eyes. Anime protagonists are also a small portion of the population.

REEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
ANIME CHARACTERS HAVE BIG EYES BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLIFIED AND BIG EYES MAKES THEM CUTER AND EASIER TO CONVEY EMOTIONS WITH. CHARACTERS WITH UNUSUAL FEATURES FOR ASIANS LOOKS LIKE THAT BECAUSE ANIMU, DO YOU KNOW MANY WHITE PEOPLE WITH BLUE HAIR AND RED EYES ? DO YOU KNOW ANY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ?
IM SICK OF THIS SHIT, ARE YOU GUYS NEW TO ANIME OR SOMETHING ?!

What is reddit spacing? I don't use Reddit.

It's spacing that looks retarded.

It's literally "we wuz anime n shieet" for dumb Sup Forumstards.

>all the evidence showing an average white male and average japanese male to anime characters show that anime is based on whites
>all this assmad and denial from ugly gooks

yeah, they should've just use tab

A forced meme.

If you want to argue anime characters are white even though they are based on manga characters that are Japanese, that's fine...but the manga characters are always Japanese and you can clearly tell they are not white because any non-Japanese race (such as whites and blacks) is always portrayed very differently from the Japanese characters that anime base their characters off of

Then white do they always have such flat faces and small noses?

>implying the average white isn't ugly

But guys, I thought race doesn't exist!

They aren't Asian, they're made up.

Blue eyes are not "a nordic" feature.

You fucking idiots
They're white japanese people

>western soda is always referenced
>folk and spoon
>secret western NWO societies as villains
Also Saber from Fate has more fanart than any other anime girl

I'd be willing to bet I could find more black haired anime characters than blond. In fact there haven't been many blonde mc's or main girls in the lest years.

can I get a quick rundown on the man in your pic?

>white culture
nice troll
everybody knows whites have no culture though

Most blond Japanese I see in anime are half-American/English.

>Building civilization.
Whites were far behind the curve in this.

Who the fuck cares?

Yes, culture was invented by the blacks.

Yes they are, blue eyes come from the Germanic tribes. Asians don't have them.

Anime doesn't use lower eyelids anymore and Disney does, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

People have been posting like that since long before anyone knew of Reddit, so fuck off you newfag shit.

actually it was
Africa had entire civilizations while Europe was nothing but caveman running around

Those 0.7% Japanese that have blue eyes, have European ancestry then. Just like Finns, Slavs and Huns.

Does it really matter? They're honorary aryans anyway.

>unironically we wiz kangz
Egypt isn't black, it isn't white, but it wasn't black either

>No white culture
>He says using a device invented by whites on a website invented by whites using a protocol to communicate invented by whites
You seem to be a bit confused. See for the definition of culture

Epic fucking webm.

>Egypt isn't black
found the Sup Forumstard

I can't tell if this is a troll thread or if the people in it are just retarded.

Hello nigger. The genetic mutation that caused blue eyes and helped people see better in the snow came from the nordic tribe.

>I can't tell if this is a troll thread or if the people in it are just retarded.
Yes

This is the worst webm I've seen.

Its a Sup Forums thread so probably retarded.

Asuka and Karen despite being hapas have european features. Its odd.

it's Sup Forumstards WE WUZing as usual

>jews achievments
>white

WE WUZ KANGZ

Are you retarded? Have you ever even cracked open a history book? Do you even know what the Mediterranean is?

AYOO HOL UP

Except the dna tests on Pharoes found out they weren't black.

Avid holocaust "denier" here.

Whether japanese cartoon characters more closely resemble east asians or Europeans is an absolutely retarded thing to fight about. Absolutely fucking retarded.

Looking at the incriminating posts, I suppose it's blank lines between sentences?