Daily reminder that any threads made for the purpose of insulting "medshits" "snowniggers" "mutts" or slavs are jewish...

Daily reminder that any threads made for the purpose of insulting "medshits" "snowniggers" "mutts" or slavs are jewish shilling efforts.
Pan-European and European-American cooperation is the only way forward. Yes, we are different, but we must celebrate the differences between e.g. Iceland-Italy or Estonia-Portugal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4TnasJQ-Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk
archive.is/Hb8em
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177
archive.is/wBDb
youtube.com/watch?v=ALy_A5owNUo
forward.com/fast-forward/392506/italian-jewish-holocaust-survivor-named-senator-for-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha, I remember when the guy on here was drawing those faces. He waited for requests.

I requested the Slavic one and gave pic related as reference.

And you're right by the way.

Do you need gfx to taunt the shills ?

ftfy*

I remember a time when shills and baitposters actually knew how to do what they were doing.
What a shame.

Nordcucks are not White because their culture is literally nigger-tier.
Chimping out in mudhuts.
Not even wondering why Nordcuck countries are promoting this cultural enrichment garbage, even the barbaric Islamic culture is better and considered an enrichment lmao

Ftfy

So jews and saviors and destroyers at the same time?

Still waiting on something that could be considered bait. Keep trying, maybe you'll get it eventually!

are*

It's not bait, retard
that's how I honestly feel

This, keep the flame alive, europe for europeans

That's better. Conviction is the key!
Keep trying!

Yes jews jew jews but only help goyim if they benifit
Pretty simple

You sre to fucking cute user!

I've been away from this site for nearly half a year, come back, and these threads are still active. And people still browse here regularly. What a joke. Fucking go outside or something.

>white people
>greek
kek

>memeflag
Fuck off
t.med

They are europeans aka white

bump

You need to go back, luigi

>t. abo

100% Germanic Aengalish blood checking in, my swarthy friend

take your meds user

Stop being a nigger
t.med

you too chang

make me
>t.med

user is right.

We know who is doing what to whom & why.

They are wasting their time.

Being this retarded whilst hiding behind a meme flag. This retard thinks everyone is as dust brained and him thinking that most if not all cultures have lived in similar tier of house.

>mass produced shill memes
Oh how far this board has fallen

why are you so upset bong?

My country is full of Greeks and Italians

WOGSE'D

Your people are leb tier, m8

my cousin is in Sidney btw

The (( )) trying this hard

So is half of Lebanon. He's probably the whitest person in town
>you're Jewish if you don't want southern Europeans in your country
No

what are armenians, though?

not quite european, not quite middle eastern. they're a weird sub group between the two

change them by more subsaharan africans,you will enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=v4TnasJQ-Fg

>do you want mud in your cake or poo
Can i choose neither?

mud? are mentally sane kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=9MzWm55Yfpk

My point is that while I would rather live with Southern Europeans than Africans, I would rather not have to make the choice at all. Surely you would rather be in a Iberian ethno state than a German or Anglo one?

>European-American cooperation
gas yourself

anglo tourist are litteraly niggers
and we have them 365 days at year

also portugal is full of british people

>Any threads made for the purpose of insulting "mutts" are jewish shilling efforts
Are you shilling for the 56%ers now?

Take off your meme flag, let's see where you're from.

>British
>anglo
I should also mention that I don't mind tourists. Euro backpackers are the only roots I can get as the language barrier hides my spaghetti and autism

lebanese girls are hot as fuck
are they mostly christians or mohammedans in oztrayleea?

You first Shlomo

Come and fuck them then, m8. Not even the Lebanese men will fuck them.

Fixed it for you

>israel's lapdog and epicenter of western degeneracy calling anyone schlomo

You act as if Europe wasn't under the clutches of Judism in any point of its lifetime. You do know that Jews been controlling European banks for the last 500 years right?

But I understand what you're trying to do Shlomo. You're doing your typical routine of divide and conquer. I'm aware the US has a Jew problem, we've had a Jew problem for roughly 100 years now. Where do you think that came from though?

I'm wearing a pair right now, but why does EVERY Orthodox Jew need glasses? Seriously. What gives?

why not? are they shrieking harpies?

there they are, the eternal dindu nuffins, of course your interventions in Europe in the last century had totally nothing to do with the state of Europe to this day

can't wait to see your judeo-negrified shithole in flames

Come and sample for yourself

>my part of the boat isn't sinking as fast as your part of the boat

I really don't want to see you as my enemy Italy. But again, I don't think you're actually Italian but just one of the many Bergsteins sitting around trying to derail thread of cooperation and a unified distaste for the Jews. Next you'll make the claim you don't want to cooperate with neighoring countries to fight the Jew because their percentage of Muslims and blacks are higher than yours. That's how it always ends up with how you operate. Divide by ocean, region, country, and state.

Sure thing pal

>Euro backpackers are the only roots I can get as the language barrier hides my spaghetti and autism
what?

>muh 2%
Show your flag faggot, I'll bet my balls you're a 56%er.
D&C shills always are.

oh fuck off you negrified subhuman
jewsa and its global empire is the single biggest threat to Europe since WWI
the hordes of negroids we have been getting are largely your fault for bombing Gaddafi and destabilizing the arab world

the sooner your shithole crumbles the better, you ARE our enemies

debunked shit archive.is/Hb8em

A mutt would still be whiter than a full blooded Italian shitskin.

Try harder shill, specially with that debunked crap:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19c_bZjUV_RouKyGyLHmMDw57WwAVabXFJOaso_gcuRE/edit?pli=1#gid=1872836177

archive.is/wBDb

I like to have sex with the European women who come here for holidays. I love that Portuguese Bunda desu

i wish the US didn't join WW2 and i dont like your government for fucking things up around the world like Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya but i dont hate the American people you lads just need to be a bit less brainwashed on world matters youtube.com/watch?v=ALy_A5owNUo

>Jews have only been a threat since WWI
>Since WWI

They been a threat for over 2000 years. You think this is somehow new?

>Its your fault that we never bothered to protect our borders and reject hordes of negroids coming into our country

Arab world's been destablized ever since Islam was a thing. The moment the Muslims burnt down the Alexandria and made rapid conquests it's been in perpetual war with one another.

>the sooner your shithole crumbles the better, you ARE our enemies

But I am not. I don't want to see your country filled with Negros as much as you don't.

sure nigger most Italian families actually look like this but you wouldn't know because you probably never even visited Europe in your life

>Iberian niggers still display the highest amount of SSA in Europe
>debunked
Of course Joao de Angola

Well we had no choice. Keep in mind it was Hitler that declared war on the US due to an alliance treaty with the Japanese after they attacked Pearl Harbor.

>we din'ave no choice we dindu nuffin
You could have avoided sabotaging Japan's trade and giving massive military aid to the USSR, for starters.

B-B-B-BUT MUH COMMIES!

Just say the word, my Nordic bros, and ill fight beside you

Superman was created by two Jewish people. The comicbook industry in general was founded primarily by Jews.

>"L'unico tentativo serio di lotta alla mafia fu quello del prefetto Mori, durante il Fascismo, mentre dopo, lo Stato ha sminuito, sottovalutato o semplicemente colluso.
>Sfidiamo gli antifascisti a negare che la mafia ritornò trionfante in Sicilia ed in Italia al seguito degli "Alleati" e degli antifascisti, in ricompensa dell'aiuto concreto che essa fornì per lo sbarco e la conquista dell'isola!"
>Giovanni Falcone

>teleports behind you
>puts you in a gas chamber

WE DINDU NUFFINS

Calm down Rebbit

ye close to zero, lmao try harder, also with the pic, since you are literally posting a brazilian(immigrant), probably like you.

There's a very good reason why we voted Trump into office after the catastrophic administration of Obama.

Implying Trump, Obama, or Bush had any control over that.

oh yes your demuhcracy, surely things will totally change with Trump and ZOG will go away

From what the recent memo's have shown, many of branches in the government are deeply corrupt ala deep state.

Nice try Nordnigger

Bout time I see a decent thread covering such kikery.

pt 2

forward.com/fast-forward/392506/italian-jewish-holocaust-survivor-named-senator-for-life/

So are you just emotionally autistic? Is this why you're extremely hostile and act like an infant? Because you're in the same boat.

Last time I checked Italy hasn't bases all over Europe and the world interfering with other countries affairs. Fucking pathetic cattle.

Well we're talking about Italy here, one of the weakest western countries in terms of military power. It was Hitler who constantly had to come to your aid and even delayed Operation Barbarossa because Italians couldn't take out Greece.

>memeflag
You tryina say you ain't a shill, Moishe?
>actually try to asterisk your autocorrect mistake like this is fucking facebook
Christ on a cracker, Moishe, lay off the soy and maybe you could shill better.
Sure it is, Moishe.
Fuck off, kikes. Your cluster B personality disorders drip from every single one of your posts.

I guess we can't all get our asses handed to us by a bunch of 5'2'' rice eating farmers with ak47s