Student Loans

Do you have any student loans user? How are you going to repay them?

>How are you going to repay them?
Either through work, or defaulting, because government backed lol and I've enough mental / personality disorders to be considered unfit to work, if I actually go there.

congrats user, what degree did you get?

I'm not finished yet, but electrical engineering. Pretty much guaranteed a job, so long as I do internships.

No. I paid them back.
They sent me bills, and I sent them checks.
Do you make threads to get help tying your shoes?

It's your civic duty to pay back your loans with interest. Now be a good goy and go to college paid for with loans and then become a wage slave all through your best years to pay back the sheckels you owe. Don't worry about getting married and starting a family Tyrone will take care of your women all you need to do is work and pay your taxes.

So in the UK we only have to pay our loans after we earn a certain amount (£25000 but rising). I take it in the good old US student loans can actually make you go bankrupt?

>repay them
Goyim I...

Best way is to demand reparations by pretending your white by painting yourself

Student loan debt won't even be forgiven if you declare bankruptcy. It's truly fucked here in Burgerland.

By printing up my own money, and then lending it to them at interest.

I have about 225k in loans from law school. However, my license got suspended about a year after I got it because I'm an alcoholic. Right now, I have a minimum wage job, food stamps, and medicaid. Given my dire financial predicament, I am not required by the government to make any monthly contribution. I doubt I'll ever pay a cent towards them. Checkmate, Schlomo Q. Bankerstein.

That genuinely sucks man. A big reason as to why the Liberal Democrat party (used to be our third biggest) died was because Nick Clegg failed to remove student loans when he was in coalition with the conservatives.

Also, maintenance loans (used for food and rent) do accrue interest but are paid back in the same fashion as tuition fees. I really do feel blessed to be English sometimes.

Stop taking out loans maybe? Do some trade work I hear your country needs it

>law school
>minimum wage job

no way man. even an alcoholic can get a job with the public defenders office

im about 12k in student loan debt rn and still havent graduated, getting a degree in math with applied stats so hopefully i can make above 80k once i do graduate....

if not ill probably kms

Computer science has a good return on investment. Took me 2 years to pay off the loan after my first job

Math jobs aren’t high in prospects right now. Worse if you live innacity

I'm never going to repay them..suck my didck

>three years ago pre Order 66 Cuckmany
>know this burger girl from "insert long story here"
>says she wants to go to a prestigious
med school in burgerland with the goal of becoming a doctor but doesnt know what kind of doctor yet cause tee hee i am a girl
>has to take out 50k in loans for the useless prerequisites alone
>do some research and find out that Germany-USA have some deal where burgers can study for free in Germany like regular Germans
>we got a good medical school in town
>she has family that shes still in contact with in town who have enough room to take her in with no rent being charged cause family
>she could even work part time at their local business if wanted to earn some money on the side
>could travel all over europe for cheap in the time shes here
>tell her
>BUT OMG I WANT THE US COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
>MY MOTHER SAID JUST TAKE OUT A LOAN BECAUSE HURR DURR THE SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE AND YOU WONT HAVE TO PAY IT BACK
>three years later
>failed med student
>40k in debt
>radical leftist and feminist
>anti Trump
>confirmed coal burner (going by her goybook)
>officially on anti depressants cause life is hard and she works as a barista now

I pay back 9% of anything I earn over £25,000 (at the moment I earn £50,000/yr so I pay £2250/yr back). It gets sliced off my pay packet automatically so I don't see it. If I still haven't paid it back after 30 years it gets written off entirely.

You probably won't get a 80k job, but 12k in loans is perfectly manageable. I paid off about 8k in less than a year on a 25k salary.

My rent is more than 25k a year.

Well that sucks. Move out if you can.

>operations manager at mommy's nonprofit
>given condo
>housed by family rent free while renting out the condo
>you can do it too

this is what white privilege looks like

sounds like she got exactly the (((US COLLEGE EXPERIENCE))) that (((they))) intended

sorry about the loss of your friend, hans

>niggers complaining when they get free housing and schooling just for being black

>Get a high-paying job from your mom
>Get a free house from mom
>Rent out the house and live with grandparents
>"lol if i can do it anybody can just stop being poor haha :)"
It makes me mad people GENUINELY think like this.

I'm almost done paying off my credit cards (one of which I used to go back to school which was a terrible mistake).

That frees up a lot of income to start throwing extra at my student loans.

I just gotta decide between paying off my student loans or my car first.

Do you still get the tax benefits for putting extra on government student loans?

LOL!

>Be a dumb whore
>Marry a Chad
>Get a free condo
>Takes you three months to figure out you could lease the place, live with old Granny, and fuck like sluts in Chad's car.
>Hooray!

If she can do it, anyone can. As long as you were born with a vagina and your mommy gives you a condo. Just BEE yourself!

It’s across the street from my job. Super worth it.

Started college knowing I would need to pay my own way
Got a part time job to pay expenses and some tuition
Studied hard, did pretty good
Applied for and won a scholarship that paid for a year of school
Took a second part time job as a custodian during the summer
Saved almost every dime to pay for rent and food and insurance
Made it to senior year with a good GPA and took out enough student loans (12000) to pay for tuition and rent for one year
Cut back to one part time job to study harder
Graduated with a BA and a BS
Applied for a grant for my MS
Took out additional loans for living expenses
Completed MS with $25000 in loans total
Got a job in my degree field and took a small part time job to earn a little extra
Paid loans off in 4 years

I partied a little in school but never forgot that my job, my mission was to get my degrees and learn as much as possible. It wasn’t easy, I was often very tired but I chose that path and saw it through.

My choice, my responsibility. My success or failure was dependent upon my efforts.

I chose not to fail.

Yeah. With the job I got right out of college.
>Tfw everyone laughed at your degree in microbiology
>Tfw you get to spend the day playing around in a winery
Pay is meh, but I'm just happy I got a job in a week after the holidays

sorry for you having to deal with another retarded white girl

>be me
>zero debt
jews btfo

>Got L I T E R A L L Y handed a comfy job and property
>Was somehow able to pay off loans
Wow!

Unless you are pulling in big bucks from your job, no it isn't. Move out and deal with commute.

Only schmucks take out student loans.

it aint free ahmed
we just get preferential treatment t when applying for the same kike lone as everybody else gets

You killed that strawman.

I paid as much as I could until they were paid off. I refinanced at an extremely low interest rate so they got maybe 10% of the shekels they thought they would out of me.

Why can’t we all all make 6 figures working for our moms non-profit?

If I'm the daughter of a rich family, everybody is.

I have more time to study and better myself. Driving in traffic is stressful which causes health problems. I’m never stressed anymore.

They drive a nice car, and their beds are very soft. They pay the nice brown lady to clean their house and speak poorly only ever so rarely of "that community " aka niggers.

They run their mouths about horrible things on the news and go to the local charity to talk poorly about the one good man at the event.

They look down on blue color whites openly and with disdain, yet tip toe around ethnics.

These people have created a bubble that will soon pop.

Now you know why thee French had no problem chopping off the heads of thee aristocrats

Yeah I'm racking up a fair amount of debt but the repayment system is pretty sweet so I'm not too worried about it. Should get a decent enough job after uni anyway (comp sci)

Clearly you aren't making much otherwise 12k in loans wouldn't faze you. The rent you are paying is pretty ludicrous (I'm assuming it is actually rent and not a mortgage) and unless you get a job that makes a nice amount of money, you are harming your financial future.

You replied to the wrong user, user

She's completely retarded, sure, but the real and true secret to success in this world is a family that'll support you.
Too bad women have basically destroyed that institution.

>If I can do it, anybody can.
I hate women almost as much as kikes.

Oh shit my bad. I didn't pay attention to the IDs.

I can't, I'm buried in my student loan debt
I'm going to end up going back to school so I don't have to pay on it
Actually might become a career student at this point.

Jk, only read the first sentence. I was making 60k at hire date and was making $100k start of the second year. I’m making ~130k now. I saved enough to take out a mortgage on a house that I’m now renting out and renting in the city. Thinking about buying a condo in a couple years

I have no fucking clue how or why people can go full debt for 4 full years of college.

I'm doing my last "year" (actually have to do 2) at a university
I "only" have 33,000; However, I took out 2 extra loans a year ago to start up my own business, since I was doing it on my own and didn't have anyone to borrow money from.

Anyways, took my business down to renovate my website and I Uber nearly full time making $20-35/hr (I live in a big city and drive smart, drove a cab once too).

I took a semester off to do some business and other working related things and they told me I'm going to have to start paying them back, so I'm going to call them soon to see if they'll wait, since I'm in school again. This is so stupid. I'm no "everything should be free" person, but it'd be cool if it was cheaper.

Anyways, once I get my business up again + my Ubering money, I'm either gonna power pay it over a year or try to stretch it out 3-5ish years.

Apparently if you somehow manage to wait 25 years, all is forgiven

I have no student debt. It's weird because I dodge the question whenever I talk to coworkers or friends.

I grew up being a trust fund kid without realizing it. I only found out when I was going to fill out the FASFA for student aid and my parents told me not to bother.

I owe 275k

yea about 50k worth. I was making good money and paying like $1200 a month on them for a while but I no longer have that job, so just chugging away for now I guess. Pretty sure I'll never retire, but I expect society to crumble by the time I'm that old anyway.

What's your job if you got a $40k salary increase in one year? That can't be common.

His job is being a Sup Forums troll in his parents basement
Duh

Income Based Repayment. As soon as I've made 300 payments (25 years x 12 months) my debt is gone. For the last three years, thanks to starting my own business and smart bookkeeping, my official income has been negative (while the business thrives) and my "payments" have been zero. So I've made roughly 30 official payments of $0. As the business starts to get even more successful I will have to take some official income and actually start cutting checks, but again, with smart bookkeeping and keeping most of the money in the business, I will keep it as low as possible. The other possibility is that my business goes way way up and I can just pay it off super quick anyway.
>anything is possible in Trump's America
stop being a wagecuck. Get a smart bookkeeper, start a business and sign up for IBR

what is your alternative

how/why/whatdidyouget
Mostly how
Do you have a masters or PhD at least?

What are you going to do about it? Oh right, you said career student. I mean... you must be at least 6+ years into school by now right? So only 19 years left until it's forgiven?

I saw he said computer science. That is possible with that degree. I bet he does AI or big data if he's not a troll.

>2011
>gets and education

What kind of idiot would let the kikes brainwash you when the education wont even get you a job?

Good for her. Wouldn't you help your family if you could?
>anyone can do it
No they can't, it helps to be white.

masters in biomedical science

I don't plan to ever pay them back, desu.

I then keep possessions in other people's names, like my mothers or wifes, and claim I'm poor.

Did you sign up for IBR?

My State University costs ~3,600$ a semester or 7,200$ a year, during my summer job where I work 5 days a week I make around 5k and throughout the semesters usually make another 2k each semester and I live at home with my parents and commute everyday to school, most of these people bitching about muh college loans are the dumbshits who knowingly went to a college they couldn't afford and decided to get the most expensive housing plan on campus taking out loans. If you get into a good school that isn't Ivy league or UC level but can't afford it, too bad, settle for a cheaper school that ISN'T the bottom of the barrel, find the middle ground.

No, because my parents invested money in order to pay for my schooling. Almost done with my STEM degree.

So all you have to do is have your parents give you a high paying do nothing job then have them give you a home to rent out then live with your family for free. Wow it's almost too simple.

Impressive degree. I love biology. My first 3 years were physics and biology but since I wanted to start my own business and wanted free time, I switched to something pleb tier that I won't mention online. I want my masters to be in Marine Biology and have like 80% of the pre reqs out of the way

Sounds similar to Income Based Repayment here in the U.S. A lot of anons don't know about it.

Good for you user. Don't give in to the defeatist attitudes around here.

Good for you user

I have a bachelor’s and a master’s and less than 10,000 in debt, because I wasn’t stupid enough to pay sticker price and used scholarships instead.

>Did you sign up for IBR?

Yeah, absolutely.

There's no market, the poos too over the field and the undercut anybody that went to University in the US
That happened after I was committed, everything in this world is a lottery

>class resentment, the post
>not realizing most people around the world would kill to have that flag
put your hammer and sickle memeflag back on antifaggot

The poos are exacting vengeance for everyone calling them poos

my wife and i are almost done at 25, not too bad, imo. Only got a few grand remaining in total.

And this is why we call White people the Masterrace.

We quickly excel on top of the pyramid in every environment we compete in.

>225k in loans from law school

How is that possible? Even the most prestigious and expensive law schools should only put you 150,000 in debt if you had zero scholarship money.

if i had to guess, interest.

No, they just have substandard universities that don't cost anything to attend.
They flooded a lot of markets with cheap labor, my field was no different

>How did a 31 year old pay off $220k debt? By being rich!

Holy shit, why was that pic so maddening to read?

Shh, you're not supposed to engage the Redditfags.

I guess... his post made it sound like he had graduated relatively recently, that kind of interest takes years and years to accrue

Because, anything above an AA starts becoming expensive
Student loan interest is off the wall, and it's really difficult (if not impossible) to pay on said loans while you have rent and bills to pay and a part time job to pay them with while you are attending school
I wish I would of just went to a trade school at this point ,my current cubical job pays more then the starting salary I would receive in my specified field ,and I can't take the pay cut

My ex will have 50-60k in loans by the time she is done with her B.S. in EE.

Feeling pretty good about that breakup now.

yeah, i dont believe that bullshit propaganda for a single minute.

>SAGED

Ignore my writing, I'm sick as a dog

Why do you guys take loans to pay university?

I took a job and did it during study.

How's that AA working out for you?

The whole us education system is a joke. 220.000 dollars . For what ? You could have a far better education in european schools for 1/8 the price.
No sjw or powerpoint bullshit but actual studies. Something that almost no longer exist in US. Yeah, deal with it. French engineers are few but behind 15% of worldwide innovations. Because our education system is not a meme. And its almost free compared to these joke degrees. You learn in us at 18yo what we learn at 13-15yo in western europe. You will crumble within 50 years if you do not fix your schools. Because education is the investment of the future.

>Literally repaying your student loans
Good goyim.

Yeah, but we don't live under Sharia law here.

>ever going into debt

lmao how fucking retarded can you be? if white nationalism was real this would be the number one thing you tell both men and women 100times per day nonstop

I had like $10+K in student loans, and I managed to catch a couple of lucky breaks and paid it off in like 11 months.

I got a job at my university and GRINDED like a nigger. I also got interest relief and RIGHT as I started my job, so I was able to pay off my loans in record time without having to worry about interest.

So, if I had loans of 220K, it would have taken my like 22 times longer.

no, but I paid $50 for a java book and saw a ~2000% ROI.