What are the benifits of weed? Is it the ultimate leftist drug?

What are the benifits of weed? Is it the ultimate leftist drug?

people who smoke pot are less likely to use medication of all kinds across the board

it keeps the pharma jew away

Same for people that take heroin.

no actually heroin addicts spend about 4 times as much time in hospital as nonusers on average

Only if they stop taking it, or it's not clean. That's why we should make it legal, right?

The ultimate leftist drug is MDMA

You might think leftists are idiots and yes they are, but the thought leaders, fuck me they are stratospherically imtelligent. You have no idea the level they’re on

we should probably stop stuffing addicts in jails but for the most part I'm fine with cops clearing the streets of needleheads

Such as?

>You have no idea the level they’re on
They're confined by their own paradigms. Lost and they don't even realize it.

My dad was part of the KKK, makes northwards of 60k a year, has his own crew in one of the biggest construction firms in the US, and still comes home to tend to his pot farm.

You are a fucking degenerate with no self control.

weed makes you cool, not hot.

>people who smoke pot are less likely to use medication of all kinds across the board

what does that even mean?

No

They invented all the fucking paradigms

It makes everything enjoyable, and this easy pleasure keeps people psychologically hooked. The result is a bunch of lazy fuckwits sitting on their asses all day, absorbing pop culture. And yes, they are almost all leftists. The "Upstanding, hard-working libertarian who happens to be a single-issue weed voter" is a total meme, used only by the previously-mentioned stoners to shill online whenever drug laws are enforced.

Any names? Or u just coming up with stuff m8?

Yes, of course. A drug is known to have political leanings.

What I do?

too much of our medicine nowadays isn't to treat anything real it's just to make you "feel better"
anti-depressants and over the counter pain killers like tylenol are more damaging for the kidneys and liver than pot is ever going to be for the lungs

>My dad was part of the KKK, makes northwards of 60k a year, has his own crew in one of the biggest construction firms in the US, and still comes home to tend to his pot farm.
B A S E D

>has own crew in biggest construction firms in US
>northwards of 60k
>60k
>60000 dollars

pothead confirmed

These people have aliases that everyone knows them by and family names which are a closely guarded secret only divulged within their own circles

Looks more closesly at the bohemian types with money living in a foreign city, you think they’re just there to fuck about but no, they’re connected to the likes of open society foundations and there for a purpose, which is to influence the culture of an entire fucking city semi independently but in conjunction with others. Absolutely not fucking about

Are you straight from Reddit? Do you believe pot is good for you when you have depression?

the smart ones all knnow their leftist ideology doesnt work in real life, and it eats them inside knowing their consciously choosing to mislead the sheep. Most are too deep in the system to change paths, or they know their crimes would have them in jail for the rest of their lives if they give up.

For naturally relaxed and lazy people, it's the fucking mind killer. If you're unmotivated as it is, and if you have a lacking sense of self control, it _destroys_ you.

I know lazy, lost people who got hooked on cannabis. And they are stuck exactly where they were when they started. If they lived at home when they started, they live at home now. If they were uneducated when they started, they are uneducated now.

It's fucking dangerous.

But to people who are high-strung, energetic, restless and who keep busy, it is great for an occasional moment of relaxation and inspiration.

It's pretty much like any psychoactive substance, senpai. It has a certain target demographic that absolutely can't handle it. Everyone else is mostly fine.

This target group is different for every drug.
People who crave comfort and stability love opiates.
Narcissists love cocaine.
People who are somewhat psychotic become clinically insane from psychedelics.
Restless people love amphetamines.
People who are lazy fall for cannabis.

Don't take the drugs that will ruin you, senpai. Pick ones that contrast with your natural mode of being, instead of the ones that supercharge your personality into a parodic, sick version of yourself. Be responsible.

>>Global elites
>>Leftist
They don't give a flat fuck about left or right.
Leftists are just cheaper to control at the moment.

Have a (You)

How kind. Thanks!
Also, alcohol is the bane of social, outgoing people, and trusting, loving, emotional types love MDMA.

Anyone who does drugs is not a top tier thinker, just love a anyone who browses here is not truly redpilled

Just like*
Admittedlyphoneposting

I actually got redpilled when I was smoking weed but it gives me anxiety now so I avoid it. Also I hate weed culture and the 'weed lifestyle', I honestly wasted my youth sitting around smoking that shit instead of getting out there, making something of my life, getting a gf etc.

>t. phone-posting idiot buying single-dimensional drugs'r bad propaganda.

Drugs can be useful and helpful in moderation, if you know yourself and what you are doing.
Just like alcohol can be a great social bonding agent when it's not abused, most other drugs can also fill useful purposes.

>Anyone who does drugs is not a top tier thinker
You know little of perspective.

Are you straight from the government? Do you believe smoking pot leads to cocaine and crack addiction?

>People who are somewhat psychotic become clinically insane from psychedelics
You aren't wrong, senpai. But to be fair, they showed me that my path of leftism was leading me only to ruin.

Black Pepper cures cannabis anxiety.

>Do you believe pot is good for you when you have depression?

Depends what level of depression.

A man's worth is measured by his works. It doesn't matter if you do drugs or not - you're still not getting comped if you work at T Bell.

Listen up.

There is a reason why cannabis based medicine flourishes in Israel and not USA

Cannabis leads to neurogensis, which coupled with telomere lengthening has profound implications for life span.

That's one of the better responses I think I've ever read on Sup Forums.
I smoke weed daily and am naturally lazy, but when I started smoking weed I had something to look forward to, so I started working harder and lost tonnes of weight and became physically fit, so it had the opposite effect.
I think what you said is a fair generalisation, but if you can get your life together smoking weed, it's like training with a weight belt. When I'm sober I feel like shit but I'm super motivated and get shit done. I still don't think I understand weed as much as I'd like, but it's been of net benefit to me at least.

You can thank Australia for all the weed we have today.

Neville Schumacher and Shanti Baba.

A stoned population is the kikes wetdream

Depends how you really look at it.

It makes people less consumeristic.

I have used psychedelics extensively, for over a decade. I have probably tripped over eighty times in total, on LSD, mushrooms, DXM (in my early days), 2cb, DMT, Salvia divinorum and a plethora of different research chemicals I wouldn't recommend for anyone today.

I have cured severe phobias, and straightened out many of my problems, with the help of these substances. Especially LSD and mushrooms are helpful for this purpose.

But they definitely require a stable mind.
Stay away from RCs. They are not safe.
I repeat. Not safe.

Yeah. This is the carrot tactic.
I did that a lot back in the days. I promised myself a joint in the evening, if I did a good day's work.

Good tactics, but possibly bad strategy. Worked for me. The risk is getting dependant on that crutch for motivation. It is easy, if you have an undisciplined mind, to decrease the demands on your work, until you're just sitting there rewarding yourself instead of actually doing shit.

One has to observe oneself, carefully.

60K a year isn't anything to brag about, I make just under 75K and I'm a German car tech that never finished college.

Repeating again
Research chemicals:
Not. Safe.

An acquaintance of mine died on DXM. Some kids died on bromo dragonfly back in the 00's when RCs were big.

Not safe. Don't.
For psychedelics, keep to the tried and tested. LSD, Mescaline, DMT, Mushrooms, Salvia.

For mushrooms, don't take azurescens. Prefer cubensis or liberty caps. Azurescens can paralyse your body. It contains something toxic, which is not psilocybin.

Shrooms are the real redpiller.

>What are the benifits of weed?
You don't need to care about that annoying "real world" anymore, maybe you even get schizophrenia or something.

>Is it the ultimate leftist drug?
Yes, it is the ultimate "I don't care about the world LMAO, just get along drug".

good post; glad to see Sup Forums ain't dead

RCs are big in Holland right now. I tried some 4FMP (now banned) and 4FMA. Shit's weird and I'm done with it. Don't even get me started on "spice". I love weed but never fucked with that synthetic stuff. I've seen people go fucking crazy form it.

>What are the benifits of weed?

none. niggers justifying their recreational drug use by waving papers that show medicinal benefits of 'weed'. None of those however get you high.

Weed is the retarded man's narcotic.

The more important question is: can we meme libtards into using meth or other hardcore stuff?

I've smoked spice once.

It is bad. I felt it at once. It breaks your head. Feels disjointed af. Not at all like cannabis is perceived, if you look at it closely enough.

And that was several versions ago. Like, five years or so. People have now legislated away all the mostly harmless substitute chemicals. Only pure poison in those mixes now. Steer clear.

Underrated post

Hahaha. Do it under the guise of 'We want to experience ghetto suffering first hand'.
They are so insufferably self-hating it might work.

>Another thing you can do to lower your testosterone
Benefit: You get to wear skinny jeans like all the other homosexuals.

Bring back hemp