This is your economy on trumpomics

This is your economy on trumpomics

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-s-government-bonds-fall-after-rising-wages-signal-inflation-risks-1517581691
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-markets-slump-20180202-story.html?outputType=amp
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/300350002
youtu.be/rLJU4ZOfTl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Show the last full year, fag.

I think Trump is retarded but that has nothing to do with Trump nor is it anything serious.

DRUMPF CRASHED BITCOIN >:(

>The stock markets weren't due for a correction

>Bush did this

Don't you mean obama? You say the market boom is because of obsma, but now you that it's losing, you day trump? :DDDDD fugg what a fag.

Things will be fine. I promise.

Jesus fuck you're even worse than the other shill that only showed a month.

>pursue an all time high of 26k
>why doesn't if just keep going on forever fucking drumpf!
You realize it was at 18k when Trump was elected, right?

Yes the economy grew too fast, made a bunch of people rich then the fed said, hey guys we are going to raise interest rates you should move over to bonds and make a bunch of money over there! Now everyone is moving over to bonds because there is an obvious interest rate hike coming, and it is going to be a big one and you get to double your sheckles in the Bond market over the next three to six months.

Making millions of millionaires allowing Boomers to finally retire. What a monster Trump has been...

Get off the bord you kike shill motherfucker.

ya he did

It's not a direct result of Trump's economic policies, but they are connected. Trump's tax reform and other policies have led to gains in employment and wages rising, which coupled with interest rate hikes, brings out the recession word - and the market reacts.

Everyone is saying 'This is nothing, this is needed", etc, but for me, someone who relies on an income from my accounts, this hurts. I've lost a lot of income since Friday. I know/hope it will come back, but it's alarming just the same to see how far it dropped, and how fast. I lost two months of solid gains in two days. This is the stock market, not bitcoin.

There's really nothing i can do in the moment, so I'm jut going to not pay attention to the stock ticker this week, and get some stuff done, and see where it all stands in a week. I'm a little concerned. I've been waiting for teh Dems to tank the market to get back at Trump, I hope that's not what's happening.

Lol faggot. Show a larger time-period.

>I had money last year so everything's okay

>dow jones dropping 5% in a day is normal

The market drop is happening because investors are worried about rising wages causing more inflation.

wsj.com/articles/u-s-government-bonds-fall-after-rising-wages-signal-inflation-risks-1517581691

>The corporations and the people on Wall Street are all like bad and stuff, they should all like all die lol XD
>HA! THE DOW IS DOWN ALMOST 800 POINTS! THAT MEANS TRUMP DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING! XDDDDD LOLOLOLOL :DDDD
Pick one.

>stocks have been overvalued
>most metrics look great
>feds raise interest rates
>money flows to bonds and out of equities as a response

It’s only be 4% in two days we probably should r st like 22k on th dow anyway

wasnt it not even at 20k when trump took office?

You are a pig. As in bulls and bears both get rich off you.

This is your economy on over a hundred years of keynesian theory.

Economies have nothing to do with politicians and everything to do with central banking institutions and their regulations.

Imagine if your job was spamming Sup Forums

>takes credit for the rise of the economy than right after he does the stock market crashes LITERALLY 666 points

>A.I markets

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-markets-slump-20180202-story.html?outputType=amp

We never experienced the crash that should have happened in 08. The fed started printing money and sacrificing our currency to keep the (((banks))) solvent. Those chickens are coming home to roost at some point.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/300350002

-832.40 -3.26%

I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down
Mom please flush it all away
I wanna see it go right in and down
I wanna watch it go right it
Watch you flush it all away

HAPPENING NOW: Possible Hostage Situation In Miami, Schools On Lock Down

But I have no money to lose XD

so Jews have no power over you. Keep up living NEET dream.

Show proof monkey

>two (LITERALLY FUCKING TWO) days ago:

THIS IS ALL OBAMAS ECONOMY DRUMPFIES
LITERALLY. HIS ECONOMY.

>today:
wow! guess this is trumps awful policies...

he sold the last 0.1 gold?

Trickle down economics
Tax cuts
Raise the deficit
and the best thing of all

Fucking you in the ass. Cheers mutts!

>Doing great
Thanks, Obama
>Does the opposite
Wooooow thanks for trickle down.

Retard doesn't understand what the stock market is

>rising wages causes inflation

What kind of Judaism is this? Money printing creates inflation, holy shit.

Hahahaha so true

As I've said many times it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter because this is about race, not economics. Children, not money.

If no additional unit of production entered the market inflation or rising prices would incure

Its about exposing this system!! And letting people know about it

youtu.be/rLJU4ZOfTl0

>using trickle down
>blaming tax cuts for dow prices

Why do you even participate if your going to be retarded. Go back to Rick and north

Trump Economy up $5 trillion since he took over as of this moment. What's wrong with that again. It was peaking at $8 trillion and dropped to $5 trillion. Still more than Obama did in 8-years. Shill faggot doomsayers.

>market goes down
>that means you lost money

you have to sell when it's low for that to happen you double nigger

fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memory

High bond yields and market correction plus interest rates are likely to go up.

Get mad it’s STILL hover then obongas
And remover it’s HIs economy when it’s good

>not bitcoin
Market up 40+% since Trump
Seems like you rode it like Bitcoin
And now your coming back to reality.

trying to establish causality is difficult, but what is irrefutable is that trump has been touting it since he was sworn in (despite the fact that it was OBVIOUSLY a continuing trend over a 10 year period)

pretty hilarious that trump couldn't have the foresight to realize this was bound to happen, no matter what the "causes" are, economies are cyclical and after a historically long bull market it was almost guaranteed to happen during his 1st term

> crediting the economy to trump as soon as he gets in the White House lmao

>Market up 40+% since Trump
Market up 40+% since Trump......

but mr moron says its been a TREND over a 10 year period....

Everyone I've listened to who knows shit has been saying for at least 6 months we are due for a correction.

Fucking liberals. It kills the notion this is Obama's work. Fuck sake. This is Trump's economy. BTFO obama cock suckers. This is a narrative change. Talk about the memo. Talk about what the MSM cut off Trump's rally speech for this "breaking news". 600 in 6.

i realize you were probably still in diapers 10 years ago or so, but cmon kiddo.

I've been "riding" my investments for years, little boy. Adults are talking, shoo. Go back to /biz.

>using -700
it closed at -1175
and its only fucking monday
buckle up kids, time for mr corrections wild ride