"THEY NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE CAUGHT, BUT WE CAUGHT 'EM"

"THEY NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE CAUGHT, BUT WE CAUGHT 'EM" PRESIDENT TRUMP GOES OFF ON DEEPSTATE AND CORRUPT FBI OBAMA DEPARTMENT OF STATE
youtu.be/jMiIgSpV5dY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/074HtXwDhso
youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-gen-michael-flynn-preparing-legal-action-charges-dropped-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>plays with putin's cock
>hurr....we got 'em guise

UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON
>UNSTOPPABLE TRUMPATHON

GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS BTFO

"WE CAUGHT EM"

We need to go farther. GO HARDER

Trump's philosophy on revenge.
Starts out kind of petty, but quickly works its way to shocking and brutal.
Food for thought.
youtu.be/074HtXwDhso

STOP LOOKING AT THIS GOYIM GO TO THE 6 GORRILLION SLIDE THREADS THAT (((WE))) MADE ABOUT HOW (((WE))) CRACHED YOUR MARKET

Shill.

bump. Trump was on fire today

Now indict, prosecute, convict and lock 'em up.

The crowd didn’t seem to be as enthusiastic as we are when he brought up the memo.

We need to be more vocal about this.

nice

Fuck off faggot.

Based POTUS

lol, if you haven't listened to this, do so now. The POTUS, our POTUS, is exactly the man we think he is and love him for being. No wonder the shills are in overdrive. I'd be scared of this man, too.

DEAR GOD WHAT IS THAT THING?!?

1000 years

Send em to Guantanamo

No other president has ever said anything like this in public.
MAGA

How ?

That's totally uncalled for, you unpatriotic prick. You sound like a Democrat soy-boy

Still not tired of winning.

Andrew Jackson killed 103 men in duels. I think he probably said similar things if not actually killed the men who offended him.

>Calls Rosie O Donnell a degenerate
POTUS confirmed for browsing Sup Forums

not 103, but Andrew Jackson participated in numerous duels but killed a man for insulting his wife and calling him a cheat.

thats a blue ash nigger
t. Cincinnati nigger

POTUS was on pol/ thread last Friday pm.
Only few people picked up on it.
NOT LARP

He like a cat batting around a mouse- or should I say rat-right now. It must be fun to make the most corrupt and powerful people in the world your bitch alllll through the election, and then hold the looming threat of what's to come over their heads. But he needs to strike before they get too desperate

broofs?

bald orange guy is smarter than i tought

They were sloppy
It was her turn
They weren't supposed to get caught
Mueller will get him any day now

go on...

There is a line in the sand of the sandbox of spirit. With perfection we are willing and able to strike, and the nature of this duel is not as simple as slinging steel or fists. Simply put, we will erase our enemies. Fueling underlying motions of the earth and all its limitless forms of thought, the inevitable outcome is what you have brought. We regulate the steeling of this here land, and we dam gud too. But you can’t just come here and think you can geek your way in, gotta be handy with the steal if you know what I mean, earn your keep. Theft like make-up on a whore. The blood will pour.

HOLY SHIT. JUST LISTEN TO THIS. THIS DUDE IS A FUCKING LUNATIC,!! Wow, all enemies of Trump should tremble with fear!

Be careful what you say about my son's husband!

No survivors.

Good
Break them

youtu.be/uuoRRDtdHbY

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=gLwqmcyJQ4w

Trump bump

I knew it was a good speech when the radio nigger piped in too say he accused democrats of treason

Bump

el gluton de los estados.....

why are you like this?

And he's still hiding 90% of his power level. Amazing. Could the world even handle full Trump?

shekels

Pottery user.....

amazing

When was this?

What else can one expect on a Jomon Quartz Inversion Transistor website? The old ones are still here. And we will never leave.

Based

EAT ALL THE DICKS GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS. YOU'RE GOING TO BE PUT UP AGAINST THE WALL SOON.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

He also damn near beat a man to death with his cane when the (probably) kike tried to assassinate him. The only reason he didn't kill the guy was because a couple aides, and I think maybe a Congressman who was walking by, pulled him off the poor bastard.

>Anti Russian hate
>Gives Uranium
>Forgets to shut off mic

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Jesus its what McCarthyism would look like if McCarthy was wrong

Gotta catch 'em all

Link nigger

>"I think I can cure Rosie's depression. I think she just needs to stop looking in the mirror"

FUCKING MADMAN

MYY DICK

HES SO SMUG. HE KNOWS SOMETHING WE DONT

Probably this It fits, right?

Trump's a faggot.
>the sooner you realize this the better

No, which is why I want to see it happen

>a billionaire playboy who has slayed more pussy in his life than a Russian dogcatcher in the lead up to the Olympics and just happened to get elected to the most powerful position in the world because he got bored and saw someone else's mess that needed some unfucking
>faggot
You Shareblue kikes sure love your projection.

If the market crashes he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Local governments are selling off their bonds (inside source call
Me a faggot if you'd like) with the economy boom he loses political protection.

Without *

>stock market crashes
>people are selling off bonds
As that's literally the exact opposite of how it works you get to pick one, you stupid shill. Go to college.

>Democrat shills actually want to see their own country destroyed

>Schiff actually threatens the American people with a "Oklahoma style bombing" over the release of the memo.

These are very serious times we are living in folks. These people will stop at nothing. Including destroying our nation and killing American citizens.

Think about this every time you see a shill post. This is what the shills ultimately want. Death and the destruction of the United States.

They want you, your family, your loved ones, even your elderly grandma to SUFFER

If you have ever wondered if you are on the right side, wonder no more. This is literally us, the good guys, VS the forces of ultimate evil.

Tip of the iceberg

Trump is the best President ever

truth

Couldn't have said it better myself. These "people" are motivated by nothing for hate for everything good in this world and an insatiable urge to destroy. We all need to be well armed and prepared.

>patriotic
>ireland
pick one

>As that's literally the exact opposite of how it works you get to pick one, you stupid shill. Go to college.

underated

>Help guys! I can't pull my mouth off of Trump's tiny dorito penis! I'm getting covered in Putin's cum now too! Oh god!

Someone help this guy!

Giving putin head is why hillary lost.

>According to Roger Stone, lawyers for Gen. Michael Flynn are preparing legal action to have all charges against him dropped.
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/report-gen-michael-flynn-preparing-legal-action-charges-dropped-video/

You're the faggot.
>the sooner you realize this the better

Hail Trump, Hail our people. Hail Victory!

I can't believe in this country that the only evidence an FBI official needs to have that you lied is "I said so." Absolutely banana republic tier.

Reminder that revenge shouldn't be a personal vendetta, but a warning for others.

Trump is fucking awesome. I'm going to take his advice on this.

They’re afraid

TRUMP

Trump is absolutely savage, just imagine his final revenge on Hillary Clinton

if he wasn't working for the elite, then he would've never even gotten elected into office to begin with.

he's just another cog in the machine.

It's not enough to knock your opponent down, you have to keep on kicking them when they are down in plain view of everyone so that everyone gets the message: don't fuck with me.

Truly poetic revenge is simultaneously both satisfaction of personal wrongs and an example to others. For example, in a civilized society, if contemporary Britain were one, the foreigner shitskin rape gangs that prey on indigenous British girls would be tortured and murdered in ineffable and horrific ways in a public place, which kills both birds of vendetta and spectacle at once. Maybe their skin could be slowly sliced off and arranged in butterfly-like ways and then they could be nailed to a post as the entire community beats and tortures them for days. You would have to supply an IV of vitamins and water to make sure that they could live for days to make the hell perfect. And you would have to ensure that the public can't hit the perpetrator too hard. No sticks wider than a thumb, for the rule.

Checked...now fucking take it back.

Thats just being a sadistic retard, great way of making people turn on you, even when dealing with enemies, your allies judge you on "fairness".

If you do those things, better be willing to do them to your own people too.

And we wondered why he recounted the acts of General John Pershing and George S Patton.

If its the NWO vs Trump I think I want to be on Trumps team

Why is it you insufferable faggots like to go bitch about homophobia, but when all else fails you resort to "Ha! Fag!" retorts like posting a pic of trump kissing Putin or "lol Putin's cock holster!"

You have clearly forgotten the true nature of power. It is better to be feared than to be loved. Love is for the weak, it's an illusion that does not exist. There are only intimations of love, memories, sentiments, mechanical motions which vaguely resemble the assumed assembly of the architecture of love. Puddles of illusion that children splash. The ephemeral season of love passes like fallen leaves into snow. Fairness is a fever dream, forgotten in the frenzy scheme of our rat-like cataclysm race. Of more note is horror, which reaches into the unconscious mind of all man maybe not so kind. Fear is an everlasting structure which induces survival in the human species, quick and cutting in feeling. Great and literary forms of applied horror have the power to inspire both fear and the motions of love. I doubt that humans of this age contain within themselves the necessary seeds to make these basal stages erupt with impatient drama

Test