Friendly Reminder

This board is SATIRE. Anyone who takes something from here as truth is a fool. This place is where NEETs, autists, and other "deplorables" come to vent, troll, and discuss societal taboos without fear of repercussions.

>STOP
posting identifying information
>STOP
posting pictures with sensitive data (clear exif)
>STOP
taking things so seriously, this is NOT r*ddit

>DO
have a good time
>DO
enhance your debate skills
>DO
post valid/sound arguments

>inb4 sage

OP is a faggot.

Even if I was its better than being a nigger

this is all true OP, I for one come here to post only things meant as satire, subtle as the satire may be it's not my fault if people are not clever enough to get it and turn it into a positive life-affirming thing for everybody, even niggers

Naturally.

I was always under the impression that Sup Forums posters were of the ideology that they debated for

OP is a faggot

I keep forgetting and post up solutions to problems. Must really stop doing that.

>PLEASE GUYS REMEMBER THAN NOTHING THAT IS DISCUSSED HERE IS REAL, IF YOU SEE PIZZAGATE AND CORRUPTION IN THE FBI AND DNC THREADS JUST LAUGH AND MOVE ALONG WE ARE ALL GOOD GOYS HERE

OP is a faggot

Sup Forums auto purges exif data.

fuck you. I'd kill you irl

Wait, so the jews DON'T control everything?

Yes guys, everything I say is satire. Why is that so hard for you guys to understand? You think I am being serious? It is merely a joke! Ha-ha!

OP IS A FAGGOT
P

I
S

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

Op is a faggot

The point is that there is always a grain of truth at the core of the satire, which ultimately makes Sup Forums a very effective metapolitical platform.

>I was always under the impression that Sup Forums posters were of the ideology that they debated for
this board is at least 95% dead serious. obviously. this 'it's just satire' meme is part of the demoralization campaign.

Y-yeah ofcourse not, silly!
Only braindamaged white trash nazis think dumb stuff like that.

>Sup Forums auto purges exif data.
Damn, that sucks. How many people would dox themselves otherwise :)

Yes, I too don’t mean anything I say on this board! It is all just the funny jokes and its all just making fun of those silly racists!

>posting identifying information
>posting pictures with sensitive data (clear exif)
lol as if we intelligence guys needed any of that to identify you idiots. We have access to information you can't even imagine.

still 44% nigger.
and OP is 100% faggot

>frames
Damn that image is old.