Antisemitism is worse than racism

Because people hate niggers, spics and the rednecks of Europe, Slavs, for being violent, uneducated and poor. People resent Jews for being successful, brilliant and meek.

"Anti-Semitism was defined today by George Bernard Shaw as “hatred of the lazy, ignorant, fat-headed Gentile for the pertinacious Jew who, schooled by adversity to use his brains to the utmost, outdoes him in business.”

Other urls found in this thread:

commentarymagazine.com/articles/jewish-genius/
youtube.com/watch?v=rbY85H3uT9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews aren't smart they just steal and kill 10x more silently and more brutal.

I've thought this for a while. Are white supremacists just mad that Jews have everything they want? Wealth, IQ, large families, old traditions,ect. If it was whites at the head of media I can assume Sup Forums wouldn't start hating white people

When have Jews stolen and killed before the creation of Israel, in the aftermath of the worst crime in History?

>outdoes him in business

Depends what business that is

I have no problem with people being successful.
I have a problem with people in positions of power & influence who hate White people and want to make them into minorities in their countries.

Nonsense. Their IQ is incredibly high. In NYC, in 1953 24 of 28 children with an IQ over 170 were Jewish.

since forever. Why do you think they got exiled everywhere they set foot, by kings even? They aren't particularly smart either, just inbred and nepotistic

White people have been responsible for violent antics towards jews for centuries.

Why should Jews not fight for their own interests?

because their interests may lie either in Israel or in the atmosphere, their call.

Go on ahead and take it then cuck; that is, assuming you're white.

>George Bernard Shaw

The same guy who agreed with Hitler on Eugenics.

Careful there pleb, idols have clay feet.

If you can't see why they shouldn't work against the interests of their country you're a fucking complete muppet.
You should go and be shit somewhere else you fat dreg.

You're a filthy Slav. Not white.

Slavs are not white. North West Europeans are behind the great achievements of the white race – especially Anglos. Stop latching off other people's success, you despotic Serb.

I'm not paranoid. I do not take the Jews as my enemy. They're very intelligent and give us great scientific achievements.

Jews in Britain are not as you represent them to be. Most vote Tory, and they're well integrated.

Nobody hates anybody for no reason at all.
This is a neverending rhetoric of the left.
There is reason to believe that many Jews follow ideals that differ from the goals of ethnically European societies.
That is not up for debate rather that is a fact to be aware of.
Given their leading positions in the newsrooms of the world and in culturally important institutions such as Hollywood and due to them pushing anti-white rhetoric through these positions, they are positioning themselves as an enemy.

you can insult me as much as you want, reptile, it won't stop me from stomping on the ashes of your cold blooded kin once you're all gone.

Jews don't oppose Eugenics. How profoundly ignorant.

In the sense they've made a multi billion dollar industry claiming it was used on them?

am hohol with 130 IQ seriously wat do ?

I'm an Anglo, Slavtard. How can a dirty worthless Slav compare to Anglos? Jews are more successful than you'll ever be. I prefer the Jews to Slavs. Go clean gutters back home.

>antisemitism is worse than racism
I don't hate the Jews. Due to their strong adherence to their written history, the Jews have cursed themselves for the foreseeable future.

They are forever stuck in their traditions, driven to achieve, addicted to success.

They are not to be hated, they are to be pitied and helped.

Voting Tory is in their best interests?

that means you're even worse considering what you've said itt, you fish skinned buck tooth son of a bitch

You do realise Jews don't all hold the same views, right pleb? Do you seriously think Chomsky and Kissinger hold the same views?

Fucking hell Sup Forumstards are dumb.

>Stop using our weakness goyim!
No. We will turn the whole world against you, and you will all be destroyed.

srebka just be happy knowing that in 50 years your land will still be your land, and his will not be.

It just doesn't matter anymore.
All of them must and will die.
We will see to it.

Anglos are smarter, better looking, have better standards of living, more Nobel prizes, more great literature, better at sports....

What are we not better than Slavtards at all?

Yes a low IQ neo-Nazi who sits on his computer will exterminate the most intelligent people on the planet

K. Then why are you here if not specifically to try and stop us.

In the sense that Orthodox Jews are no use to Israel and deserve everything coming to them as they won't life a finger to protect their way of life?

No, you're a new PakistanI. A retard who had his country stolen from under his feet and did nothing.
The slavs are better than you. They aren't giving up their land without a fight.

what does this have to do with east asians?

Generally speaking, Jews are despised because they are perceived as morally bankrupt, social parasites with little to zero integrity
> Finances and such is a class issue, not a Jewish one

This seems like common sense to most. OP is a terrible shitposter

>Jews for being successful, brilliant and meek
lol

Liberal white elites and Jews are smarter than neo Nazis. Admit it.

Lol proofs?

Nonsense. SLAVS are not White and you're obviously a low IQ Dutchman if you defend those filth. I don't mind Nordic people and Jews. Everyone else can fuck off. Especially fake whites like Meds and Slavs.

It's getting excessive on this board

I hate Jews because they all hold allegiance to Israel. Israel, among other foreign interests, tries to control our foreign policy for their benefit. I completely understand why they do that. I simply want to end that practice.

Jews are the smartest dipwad. You're a jealous Slav. Keep your dirty low IQ collectivist behaviour in your own country. We don't want it

Death to all Jews down to the child.

Lol hi kike

commentarymagazine.com/articles/jewish-genius/

Not Jewish, fella.

>That source
Real sources only, not self congratulatory kike spew.

Stop hiding your flag you leaf

Because you retards were stopped in '45

I don't believe you kike.

Charles Murray is kike propaganda? Wew

Begone heretical newfags.

>Murray
Yep.

Jews are smart but mostly because they are/used to be very picky about who they bred with even within their own communities. Jews also always put value on education. Honestly jews would be great people if it weren't for the fact they lie and steal like no other. I honestly trust muslims more than i trust jews.

They also pushed the hate speech laws

Sup Forums hates a lot of whites though. Your theory ignores that.

You don't believe most Whites oppose your shitty views? Wew

>Brilliant
>Meek
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who do you consider not to be Jewish propaganda?

Well said

>Whites
You mean race traitors.

Hitler. And anything that directly hurts or kills Jews.

You're poor and ugly

:) Assumptions

Actually most whites and other races openly dislike jews when jews aren't around. Jew hating has been on the rise since south park made it popular when we were all young.

look up the jewish mafia

jews are brutal

Australia isn't your country mate. You rob something and now it's yours! Tf?

Are you ok with foreign interest lobbying? Are you ok with the China lobby in our country spending hundreds of millions of dollars on our politicians? Do you think they don't expect something to come with that money? All while China manipulates our currency?

Do you like AIPAC doing the same? Do you like the hundreds of millions of dollars they spend to guide our Middle East policy? Do you think that helps explain some of history in the ME, if you view it from that angle?

Same questions to the Turkish lobby in the US. Same as to the Saudi Arabian lobby. Why do we allow this again? Who do our politicians work for again?

>Jews
>meek

Unarmed population, Slavtard.

Whiter than you. Christurns. Not spineless muzzies lovers.
You can't even defend your children and the last Anglo with a spine was convicted last week.
I'm not Dutch, I'm Romanian. Whiter than you. Braver than you.
We didn't have to roll over helpless savages to win. Muzzies tried to conquer us for centuries and we never gave up.
You they didn't even need to fight, you are so weak and spineless and inbred they took your island without having to fire one shot. And the Jews have owned you for centuries.
You deserve what's happening to you. And in one generation you'll be gone because muzzies are raping your women and children and there is not one Anglo who's man enough to stop hem.
Kys

Personally, I'm mad that they break every rule they set for gentiles and do their best to get away with it, then when they're caught red handed they shake and shudder and cry crocodile tears and scream and beg and bribe and coerce and intimidate and lie just to get away with it.
They have things that are enviable, sure, but not to the point of hatred by any rational white or to the point where those things are exclusive to jews.
It's more how they constantly interject themselves into their host society to make it more tolerant of jews, regardless of the health of the society as a result of the jewish influence they have on it or the byproducts of tolerance.

There's a really great old post that people like to use which I'll paraphrase: Jews are just like HIV, they wont do much by themselves but let it progress enough and anything else in the world will kill you.

Are you talking about israel? Sure sounds like it kike boy

fpbp, It's easy to prey on good intentions. Take a real to Machiavellian to rule. The jews are only pretenders occupying the throne, its why the need to use so much propaganda.

Pointing out that Jews are destroying your countries, sucking up your nation's resources and sending them to Israel, and convincing whites to hate themselves surely is the epitome of evil.

Except the jew defines success on wholly materialistic terms, show me the jews whos works of art show real meaning and beauty, whose works redefine what it means to be human.

You cant because most jews have no soul, therefore financial success via scrupulous morals is easy but real meaning is hard.

This is also why Jew Male/Black Female hybrids do okay in this (see Lenny Kravitz, Slash, Bob Marley), the deep soul the black female has but the jew lacks combines to make a creative human being.

You should resent them for cursing humanity every day since their creation

Even from the more neutral side of things, Antisemitism is more justified than racism, say what you will about a race but you can't change it. You can opt out of being a dirty jew, like norman finklestein as an example.

Nonsense. No proof middle class Jews (or Koreans) who own shops and small businesses are in the same boat as wild black and Latino hordes.

>Kike: I must subvert my host nation
Thats why everybody hates them

>George Bernard Shaw
GB Shaw was a utopian faggot

Jews iq is high in the diaspora because they have the luxury of being an intellectual elite. They don't have to supply the labor, farmers, police, and military. They do in Israel and it normalizes their iq. Remember, the Sephardic Jews used to be the elite. Then the inquisition grounded them and they haven't recovered since. The average iq in Israel is in the mid 90's. Even with 20% Arabs that is a low number.

Jews are not creative, the more jewosh hollywood and the music industry have gotten the less creative they have become. Kikes mimic whites and other races but it always comes off as generic cookie cutter bullshit.

This. Jews don't create shit

>People resent Jews for being successful, brilliant and meek.
The ovens are too good for you kikes.

>Jews are just like HIV, they wont do much by themselves but let it progress enough and anything else in the world will kill you.
Brilliant, thanks for sharing Auslad

America belongs to the Indians and Mexicans.

Nope. Solutreans were there first.

>If this hostility, this repugnance had been shown towards the Jews at one time or in one country only, it would be easy to account for the local causes of this sentiment. But this race has been the object of hatred with all the nations amidst whom it ever settled. Inasmuch as the enemies of the Jews belonged to divers races, as they dwelled far apart from one another, were ruled by different laws and governed by opposite principles; as they had not the same customs and differed in spirit from one another, so that they could not possibly judge alike of any subject, it must needs be that the general causes of antisemitism have always resided in Israel itself, and not in those who antagonized it.
> Bernard Lazare

Jews weren't seen as intelligent or successful during antiquity yet they were hated by pretty much all the peoples they encountered.

Nah bro. Jews only have one country, you Anglos should go back to Europe.

I'll take that as a resounding (((yes)))

Mob fallacy.

No mate. They own the uk

Not in Mexico though, faggot.

Yup, almost noone can deny that the music industry is worse off since the white genres (Rock, Electronic) have been set aside in favor of Jews worshipping nogs. Nogs used to actually make good music because their history of slavery (to the jew) gave them a deep soul, but now it's all nogs who are being propped up by the jew and the lowered quality of the "mainstream" sound is reflected in that inherent lowest common denominatorism

funny thing about the word, anti-semite. means people who spoke middle eastern languages. thus making the people who cry about it the most, ashkenzi jews (who werent semitic), the funniest little piece of irony

No, they resent Jews because they are money changers. They don't actually create anything of value. All they have done is created a money system that puts them at the top. Afer the money goes through their Jewish hands there is inflation and the people pay an invisible tax just for using their money that is backed by absolutely nothing.

its true. thats why we control the deep state.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbY85H3uT9A