Marrying a woman from Los Angeles is like owning a retired rental car

Marrying a woman from Los Angeles is like owning a retired rental car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Completely off topic retarded incel thread for 50th time today

And
Sage

More like a Welfare case

you think Bostonian woman are any better?

God i wish that was me

That's a big girl

Damn That's a huge bitch

LMAO

he's probably a manlet.

I've dated several 6'0" girls

You might as well get a sex doll then date a women from LA, it’ll be cheaper and more real.

The roastie shit is bs that you believe until you get out
I've fucked women who has kids that had "innies" and young college freshmen who had curtains
It all happens in development and nothing to do with milage
Don't go off of this, you could end up with a innie who's had miles of dick or literally popped out kidsand pass up a girl with some lips that hasn't been fucked before

>trying to explain realities of sex and women to sad and angry incels

good luck with that user

I'm 5' 11" and one time I went up to this beautiful 6' 5" girl at a party, and all I said to her was "I have never kissed a girl as tall as you before and it worked. Things didn't work out between us which was a fine, yet a shame because I would have had absolute warrior offspring.

The sex doll probably has less silicone all things considered.

That’s sweet user!

Curtains are the norm. It is very common for girls to have them removed. It is the equivalent of circumcisions.

i bought a retired rental car that only had 30k miles on it
i honestly couldnt tell it was a rental at any given point desu. shit was nice

youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ

You in Dearborn or something user?

Retired rental cars usually have a lot of miles left in them. What are you trying to say?

Are you saying that women from LA are cheaper then a new car payment? And that you can just let them lay in the weeds in the back yard?

>tfw no big girl gf to snu-snu with

>tfw no thicc Amazon gf

Omg! Jess the giant!

be me
can't stand squawking and screeching of real female
buy one of these (pic related)
can't get hard
go to (((deli))) and get pastrami sandwich
rush home
stuff pastami in hole
got to pound town
can't get off cuz they kiked me on the Russian dressing

Holy shit, is this hot.

>Not beating on rentals and taking the spare tires

wasn't there some clit shaving muzrat doctor in Dearborn that got busted not too long for this sorta stuf

g-g-gib thiccy

wasn't there some muzrat doctor up in Dearborn that got busted for shaving clits off all the lil kids up there not too long ago?

>is like owning a retired rental car.
Do you know what's funny about this?
Retired rental cars are actually some of the best used cars you can buy. Rental companies actually maintain their fleets fairly well, and just tend to let them go when the cars pass the manufacturer warranty for mile.

Exactly user, your a wise one I see!!!

I completely devastated a rental XTS in one week. I would buy a former rental, just never at auction.

Muh dick

I heard Dearborn is a real shithole
#shithole

How big of a dick would you need to satisfy a 6'5" ~200lb athletic amazon?

Enterprise sells used rentals on their website

>ywn have your pelvis ground to dust by a giantess

>5' 11
>absolute warrior offspring.

be me
lurking my Walmart looking for it's with butt like that
no luck
rush back to (((deli))) counter
pastrami is sold out

Come again?

Run out back and get some mud flaps

It is

Henry Ford is spinning in his grave at what's become of his hometown

this is photoshopped btw. she's only 5'10. anyone who can't tell is a total retard anyway.

u been to Dearborn user?
any qt's there?
I trade in muh basic white bitch with shit tier attitude and date a qt muzrat...I've been told they know their place in the home....they probably don't bitch when they get sand in their pussy either...can't take basic white bitch to beach without them bitching that there's sand everywhere

The whole situation in his neck of the woods from when he last experienced it definitely has him spinning, he would be one angry man.

Get rid of the muzzrat even if she’s only a 32 nd muzz

They don’t bitch cause there’s already sand in there

This will give huge barbarian sons.
Good choice.

You running out back to get some mud flaps or what user

What's wrong with a retired rental car?

>can't take basic white bitch to beach without them bitching that there's sand everywhere
Probably because it's coarse and gets everywhere

it has a structured settlement & it needs cash NOW

I owned a retired rental for like a decade, and it was a good car, this analogy is annoying.

Nothing, but there's a problem when it's being advertised as brand new

I never even heard em called roasties till I started coming to police...where I grew up we always called em mudflaps

She probably has gigantism, those are not good genes to pass down. You guys gotta be careful with these huge women, it’s an abnormality that’s not always good.

Fucking kek

Sometimes they just come from hardy stock

based

Yes they really are. If you said Jew York city I'd say ok maybe. LA is the absolute worst of the worst most vapid and shallow minded cunts in the country. Boston women are like church going mormon women in comparison.

>ywn be that watermelon

The final boss of tinder.

LA is Gomorrah, SF is Sodom. They must be purged

fugg

are there muzrat tiitie bars in Dearborn? Do they let you see there face....here in ft Wayne u can get a BJ in VIP for $50...I drive up to Dearborn to have a camel suck on my don't for sure

lol
I treat rental cars like shit, I neutral shift rev all the time.
Never buy a rental car because assholes like me exist.

what kinda car was it

fucking dead

I guess it's similar to men who have tight balls and men who have balls that hang at the height of their kneecaps

Pic related

I stay outta there now, it’s to foreign. people look at you funny like you don’t belong there.

Why is this so hot? Yet scary.

She could actually kill you by squeezing your head until your skull pops when you're going down on her
Can I get a fact check on this with physics plz?

That’s some real shit

Not possible