Serious question

>become Sup Forums fad over a year ago
>fade from focus like like every other meme Sup Forums exalted or created
>even the greatest memes become cringey after reaching mainstream critical mass (frogposting etc)
>sudden barrage of coordinated shills
>memes are abhorrently shitty as usual

You're smart user. Who is paying for this?

>inb4 fanboy
That's not the discussion. I want to know who's behind it. We're certain that it is a centralized effort.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dwsYWF7TXI
webmshare.com/Kw8Or
vimeo.com/254383491
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>obvious jbp shill threads: 253 replies
>serious question jbp question: instant page 10
>mfw
Sup Forums is dead. gg

bump

I always wondered why there's so many anti-Peterson shills these days.

pls respond

the anti-peterson threads are, like clock work, during euro prime time. they're as reliable as anything

I can't seem to find a point in all that rambling nonsense you call a post.

wash your balls, user.

youre talking about memes and your post is nebulous, i cant even make out what the fuck you are trying to actually suggest, something worded poorly involving peterson. why do you think youre reaching page 10 retard

>during euro prime time
Third party hired by Channel 4 perhaps.
>Who is paying for this?
>We're certain that it is a centralized effort.

The title of the post is "Serious question", and there is only one sentence with a question mark, and it has only 5 words. How fucking stupid does one have to be to not follow?

no one is paying for the criticism of peterson, retards who suck his dick blindly refuse to acknowledge that the things he has espouted as of late are the antithesis to what pol ultimately is in regards to its ethnic community and racial idealism. this is literally not a conspiracy, just low iq dumbfucks who jump on the peterson bandwagon and refuse to admit the apple has fallen from the tree

Okay, let's for arguments sake concede that his ideas are shit. Now explain why has he been pushed into focus by obvious coordinated shills? He has been merely background noise around here for several months. If you don't find that odd, you may have cognition issues.

I thought that's what the postmodernists were doing

Isn't that what he's doing to the postmodernists too

ok wow so entertaining the idea that shills are riding on the coat tails of this wave of information coming out involving petersons wife being a possible jew herself, are you really surprised that they are taking advantage of that? and to what purpose? maybe its mutually beneficial to us as it puts him in the limelight for normie posters who are forced to take a more analytical and nuanced assessment of him between the shills calling him out, and people who have valid points theyve illustrated

I dont see the problem, if it was anyone else on the 'right' who had dirt uncovered on them then shills would be doing what they do along side the actual posters calling foul on these people. if anything this passively benefits us because it holds our peers and prolific figureheads to a higher standard instead of just riding their dicks and ignoring context where they go against what we are fighting for in the first place. maybe that is due to the shills ineptness and lack of cognitive acuity, they are too stupid to see this actually helps in a way, maybe they dont care. none of this is rocket science and i am sincerely concerned for you if anything i said wasnt already being conceptualised by you and had to be introduced as ideas to you in my post.

sauce for the quote?

It's like if a group came in and started shilling against Milo. You faggots called him /ourguy/ for months before Sup Forums digested and shit him out in his true form.

Peterson is well into the digestion phase and pretty much shat out by Sup Forums when the some of the hardest shilling I've ever seen started.

Everyone blames everyone.
Postmodernists blame the patriarchy
JBP blames postmodernism
Sup Forums blames the jews for creating marxism, postmodernism, and dominating the news complex, music industry, hollywood, and gov

Not to forget the education system. Public schools and colleges

>analytical and nuanced assessment
You spelled shitty leftypol tier memes wrong

It's part of Peterson's analyses of Hitler correlated to Jung's analyses.

video?

youtube.com/watch?v=6dwsYWF7TXI

Of course there is a centralized effort.... do you realize how many leafs are on this board to "fight da evil nazee alt right and druimpfffffffff"?

Id wager there are more lefties on this board then righties, and a significant # of "righties" are leftists larping for various reasons.

Petersonites are mentally ill because they seem to think that Peterson has anything to actually say rather than just dawdling around the point ad infinitum.

Everything he says is basic knowledge that a functioning, reasonable adult should already be aware of, and yet millennial treat him like the second messiah because he's among the first to tell millennials to strive for self improvement rather than just jack off to anime.

In essence petrrsonitrs are so deprived of any kind of direction or authority that they immediately cling to someone who has even slightly provides those things.

As to who pays for it?

Well in canada its tax payer funded as well as internationally through soros open society type "tentacle" corporations

Meme flags are mentally ill

Nice argument faggot, now tell somewhat plan does Peterson have to actually fix this modernistic nightmare?

Same shit Hitler told the people of Germany when they crime ridden, and debaucherous. Except Peterson's basically saying lets not kill the jews and start a war.

So in other words he wants to cure the symptoms of our society rather than treat their underlying cause, explain how that is remotely sustainable.

Can't we just post bits from his retarded book already?

Sup Forums figured out several inconsistencies with Peterson months and months ago. Why suddenly 7 threads at a time, using the same homogeneous memes for a week now? That's the question.

The Peterstein shitposting started after the Chanel 4 interview that BTFO of collectivists and Fire and Fury got overshadowed by 12 rules for life.

Peterson is laying out the ideological framework that has subverted western culture and is decimating it while helping young men take ownership of their lives, become courageous, and value western culture.

The shills hate this because they know if we become more active outside of this board, they're fucked.

They talk about white interests, and it's a tactic to gain your trust.

Don't fall for it.

Or maybe just make people immune to the tactics of the jew

Answer is fairly obvious
>Always stroke a cat if you see one

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".

HES RIGHT,

SOON !

To answer that we must first answer what he pushes in his lectures.
1) The Bible is not the Word of God.
2) Anti-depressants are good for you.
3) Tribalism is bad but he'll never say it's bad for Jews.
Is it not clear? The kikes are worried they're going to be gassed and are trying to nip it in the butt.

The bible isn't the word of god. It's the king James version your probably reading. Version being the key word. multiple translations, and recycling stories from civilization to civilization would prove it's not "the word" of god. What are you a fundamentalist? Might as well be a muslim

Read the Bible, men could not have written it.
One of Peterson's jobs is to explain this away with psychobabble. "It's the collective unconciousness of man goy, there is no God, bow to us."

>The Bible is not the Word of God.
I'm surprised Christian fundamentalists haven't attacked him for agnostic heresy.

>dismisses truth because hand of man
>dismisses truth because hand of man
Mfw

At what point do you feel men couldn't have written it. Examples?

>men could not have written it
Yet it was written by Moses and the Apostles, so lolwut?

Sauce please,and did he actually say this?

He's getting too close to the normies. Seems reasonable and most probable.

No. Here's the actual quote.

He actually said this?

>pic related

litterally satan

All of you are the fucking shills
All I see are pro-peterson posters

Are you gonna look through +200 hours of material to find out?

Thought so. Better just believe whatever you read on the internet.

>Are you gonna look through +200 hours of material to find out?
That nigger couldn't even read the thread. The answer was right here

Abraham being ordered to sacrifice Isaac was a clear foreshadowing of the death of Christ 1000 years in advance.

Oh you mean a meta-truth that is acted out over and over again in our civilizations.

Sure, if you want to listen to a guy who thinks the holocaust happened instead of God.
>fucking lamb in a bush for a sacrifice
>Jesus Christ killed on the day a lamb is to be sacrificed for passover, a holiday that had not even been conceived of when got sent a ram to Abraham
>hurrrr meta truth.

PIZZAGATE that's why

It is defined as stamping an apple in an ink pad and pressing it upon a piece of paper, so that the people of flat land might garner, at least a slithering insight into the form of an apple, which - would elude the flatlander, given their perspective.

R
I
G
H
T

This is a bot.
>exactly 100 posts apart
>respond to last comment (happens to be self)
>absolute incomprehensible gibberish

>Jordan "I've studied this stuff" Peterson

It was at this point Inrealized that everything Sup Forums is would be misunderstood some day due to boomer 'philosophers' acting like they know how to explain it because they've happened to hear about lurking from some newfag

Fuck up MIT

I am sick of you

I happen to be a member of Skull and Bones

Set the Goyim Free

Read his new book, it's basically Talmudism For Goys. Not even kidding

>Talmudism For Goys. Not even kidding
Jordan B. Peterson is a false prophet, with the spirit of the antichrist:

1 John 2:22-23
>Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

And:

2 John 1:7
>For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Peterstein cultists get the rope.

Jordan B. Peterson Addresses the Jewish Question: THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

webmshare.com/Kw8Or
vimeo.com/254383491

Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel, 'Canadians for Balfour 100':
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that: "Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease." And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s

I think its the realization that JP is not a white nationalist wet dream and yeah he's a fan of the Juden which is pretty deflating to some people.
Pol-acks get board with their toys and want to tear everything down eventually.
He's still pretty great for what he is. A normie conservative university professor.

Well post broofs, faggot

Him wrecking that feminist was pretty big on YouTube. Probably elsewhere too.

yup.

Anti-semites are getting so fucking butthurt right now about this guy, it's literally delicious.

its just attempts to divide and conquer along national lines though faux memes that directly attack the essence of why the majority of white nationalists fight for a better future for their families and their nation. There is also a number of attempts at demoralization by using memes that don't exactly attack reality, but rather a strawman of reality, which basically just leads toward a conclusion of 'lol im whiter than you,' or 'my jewed up nation is still better than yours.'

Pol has been dead, and if only because of retards who keep bumping and not saging shitty threads. Then there's the whole discord groups which organize specifically to post race mixing threads and crap on pol, as well as a whole slew of other things. There's not really many better options other than to just keep trudging along and spamming redpills in shill threads, or leaving... though by that point, we all oughta just admit we'd lost.

Oy vey! One almost worries the goyim might know!

jordan peterson is a retard who claims to be for the truth, yet can't even talk about the threat of jews toward the west as well as race realism without having a shit fit,

>american whites are 56% white
>im whiter than you: the meme
posting lies like this is why pol is as shit as it is.
you're not really challenging anything special.
Poo in loo was funny because it was true. Shart in mart was funny because it was also true.

Regardless of who you are, the post is an attempt to harm, and spamming it over and over won't make you any less of a muslim

I would not be shocked. Most of the organized shilling is on par with leaf-posting; shitty memes, stilted arguments and rage. It seems to have started directly after this: youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU

I hope we're not subsidizing leaf-posting.

>Regardless of who you are, the post is an attempt to harm, and spamming it over and over won't make you any less of a muslim.

Jesus I swear poo's and even argies are less triggered than you Yanks by memes. This meme is fucking gold!